• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And you're going to ignore the fat that an edited post is not proof of anything. It does support his argument it just shows he deleted something

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png

Insidious bastard that I am, I edited a post 3 minutes after writing it because I knew someone THREE WEEKS later would want me to find it again.

** EVILLY RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER **

>>>>

Dude, if they can get two papers to announce Obama's birth in Hawaii back in 61 because they just knew he would grow up to be president and we know he was born in Kenya back then, hell anything is possible.

Go Donald. Oh and congrats on making this idiot trip all over himself. Notice how he is at the point where is he is just spewing "fuck off" at this point.

Damn, you literally pwned him. :clap2:

I wasn't the one that used three edited post to prove what I said was true. The edited post was proof he was pawned.

Snidely%2BWhiplash.png

Insidious bastard that I am, I edited a post 3 minutes after writing it because I knew someone THREE WEEKS later would want me to find it again.

** EVILLY RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER **

>>>>

Dude, if they can get two papers to announce Obama's birth in Hawaii back in 61 because they just knew he would grow up to be president and we know he was born in Kenya back then, hell anything is possible.

Go Donald. Oh and congrats on making this idiot trip all over himself. Notice how he is at the point where is he is just spewing "fuck off" at this point.

I wasn't the one that used three edited post to prove what I said was true. The edited post was proof he was pawned.

The edited posts prove what he posted as of the time they were edited. Are you claiming he edited out something about the long form being impossible to obtain? Are you claiming he edited out something about African being a racial identifier? Or are you, as usual, simply coming up with an excuse to deny further evidence of your dishonesty and stupidity? :eusa_think:

The edited posts prove what he posted as of the time they were edited. Are you claiming he edited out something about the long form being impossible to obtain? Are you claiming he edited out something about African being a racial identifier? Or are you, as usual, simply coming up with an excuse to deny further evidence of your dishonesty and stupidity? :eusa_think:
My dishonesty? listen up fuck face I did not edit a post and use it to show I said something now who's being dishonest here? Fuck off cock sucker. An edited post leanes to dishonesty pointing out that a post being used to prove you said something or not is not being dishonest. Again go fuck yourself.

My dishonesty? listen up fuck face I did not edit a post and use it to show I said something now who's being dishonest here? Fuck off cock sucker. An edited post leanes to dishonesty pointing out that a post being used to prove you said something or not is not being dishonest. Again go fuck yourself.

All right BR you got me, I went back and edited posts within minutes of original posting times on 4/8/2022 and 4/9/2011 because I just new you were going to ask for a posting history on 4/29/2011 THREE WEEKS later! [/SARCASM]

You really don't know how stupid that sounds do you?

>>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgRnVhbfIKQ&feature=related]YouTube - Mount St. Helens Erupting[/ame]

For someone who complains about others not answering your questions, you certainly do a lot the same yourself.

What, exactly, are you claiming is the dishonesty in WW's posts, which were edited within minutes of the original posting according to him, something easily verified?

Feel free to tell me to fuck myself a few more times, it's sure to bolster your claims! :lol:

>

5146256791_74b7ab648b.jpg

For those of you who enjoyed the enterainment provided today...

......................................... I still have tickets to Wednesday's show.

>>>>

wag the dog.....? unofficial birther music video

Last edited by a moderator:
>

......................................... I still have tickets to Wednesday's show.

>>>>

I went to a school that was tough....it was so tough that the school news paper had an obituaries section.

"I knew a guy from North Carolina where stupid was in the genes, his great grandfather was so stupid during the Civil War he fought for the west."

>>>>

ok let's do this give me the good things about obama that make him a good leader to you?

That method has grown quite tiresome. Any information you don't like, you are not receptive to. Quit playing games. Attempting to have a normal conversation with you is an excercise in futility.

So in other words you haven't a good argument to defend the reason why you support obama? Got it.

Yes, I totally get it. But you don't.

If they'd shut up and accept a black American is President, we'd shut up too;

The contempt that Obama has earned just two years into his Presidency has nothing to do with racism. The last President to be held in like contempt was Jimmy Carter. He was white. Like Obama, he was equally incompetent, and in way over his head. These two share the title of the two worst Presidents in the history of this great nation.

Carter, made the case that peanut farming wasn't a valid precursor for the Presidency. Obama, made the case that ACORN hadn't prepared him for the oval office. White Americans helped vote Obama, into office. Since taking office he has let all Americans down. Now most Americans will vote him out of office. Happy days are coming again. :up:

As usual yota is half right.
I didn't like most of his politics either but he was never incompetent. Far from it.
Jimmy Carter was a high graduate of The United States Naval Academy, served 6 years in the Navy as an officer and was Governor of Georgia.
Jimmy Carter was a fighter in the civil rights movement long before it was fashionable. Imagine how hard that was in southern rural Georgia. After his Presidency he has devoted most of his time to charities such as Habitat for Humanity. You will not find a better Christian man in America than Jimmy Carter.
A hell of a lot more than your peanut farmer quote.
Jimmy Carter is a great man. Thank you for your post.

>

>>>>

I went to a school that was tough....it was so tough that the school news paper had an obituaries section.

"I knew a guy from North Carolina where stupid was in the genes, his great grandfather was so stupid during the Civil War he fought for the west."

>>>>

careful your liberism is showing.

All right BR you got me, I went back and edited posts within minutes of original posting times on 4/8/2022 and 4/9/2011 because I just new you were going to ask for a posting history on 4/29/2011 THREE WEEKS later! [/SARCASM]

You really don't know how stupid that sounds do you?

>>>>

yeah ok right got it lying hack

Forum List

Back