Fall of the Republic

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=related]YouTube - Fall of the Republic HQ full length version[/ame]

You see, Palpatine set everything up decades ahead of time. He had the clones growing long before the Jedi had any clue that something was up. He was behind the separatists and their droid army. When he convinced the Republic to pay for the clones in order to fight the droids, he was playing both sides against the middle. When the time was right, he had the clones turn on the Jedi, and stepped onto his throne.

And that is how the Republic fell.

Conspiracy thinking at its finest, grab a phrase here, pull a quote from there and voila, the decline and fall of the American empire. Too much irony in there for comment, but if you modify this: http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/135322-the-glenn-beck-method-of-historical-analysis.html slightly it works too. LOL

"The long range trend toward federal regulation, which found its beginnings in the Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 and the Sherman Act of 1890, which was quickened by a large number of measures in the Progressive era, and which has found its consummation in our time, was thus at first the response of a predominantly individualistic public to the uncontrolled and starkly original collectivism of big business. In America the growth of the nation state and its regulative powers has never been accepted with complacency by any large part of the middle-class public, which has not relaxed its suspicion of authority, and which even now gives repeated evidence of its intense dislike of statism. In our time this growth has been possible only under the stress of great national emergencies, domestic or military, and even then only in the face of continuous resistance from a substantial part of the pubic. In the progressive era it was possible only because of a widespread and urgent fear of business consolidation and private business authority. Since it has become common in recent years for ideologists of the extreme right to portray the growth of statism as the result of a sinister conspiracy of collectivists inspired by foreign ideologies, it is perhaps worth emphasizing that the first important steps toward the modern organization of society were taken by arch-individualists -the tycoons of the Gilded Age- and that the primitive beginning of modern statism was largely the work of men who were trying to save what they could of the eminently native Yankee values of individualism and enterprise." Richard Hofstadter 'The Age of Reform' pp233,234 [bold added]

I definitely DO appreciate your link for this, don't get me wrong.

But really who has two hours to listen to it so that we can comment on it here?

If might help to summarize it for us if you expect us to comment on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5Nd9i1UiA]YouTube - Trailer - Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama[/ame]

"The Obama Deception" is a must see as well. But if you're not quite ready to stop worshiping Obama just yet, "Zeitgeist" is a good start.

"The Obama Deception" is a must see as well. But if you're not quite ready to stop worshiping Obama just yet, "Zeitgeist" is a good start.

Yes I agree that Zeitgeist is something that people ought to watch.

However I don't really see it as offering any partian of any persuasion any satisfaction.

When/if the USD ceases being the international currency, things are going to go from very bad to you won't believe how bad in short order.

And if you really want to know who is ultimatley responsible look to the people who passed the laws and policies that lead to this disaster.

You'll find, without too much scholarship that every person responsible had either a D or an R behind his name.

Your masters, ATLAS is shrugging.

And guess what loyal partisans? They're not planning on taking ya'll to JOHN GALT LAND.

Simpletons!

Forum List

Back