Obama To Invite Syrian Jihadist Refugee To State Of The Union

well what a shocker eh? Any chance the man has to SPIT in our face he'll never let that pass.

Obama has bought his ying yang here to make sure we need to shed a tear over a MB.
This time lets get it.

well what a shocker eh? Any chance the man has to SPIT in our face he'll never let that pass.

So you're going to attack some innocent refugee with your spite then?

did I go put them in that position? I was speaking about Obama spitting in our face. you can write to Obama and gripe at him about it?

we have all these people flooding our resources to the max and your more worried over them.

Last edited:

did I go put them in that position? you can write to Obama and gripe at him about it?

we have all these people flooding our resources to the max and your more worried over them.

And here I thought you conservatives were all about self-responsibility. Instead it's - blame Obama for your inability to control your hate :lol:

did I go put them in that position? you can write to Obama and gripe at him about it?

And here I thought you conservatives were all about self-responsibility. Instead it's - blame Obama for your inability to control your hate :lol:

and you are the perfect little human being so that gives you the right to be the judge and jury of all mankind, right. If I hate the man that's MY RIGHT. doesn't affect you one bit

and you are the perfect little human being so that gives you the right to be the judge and jury of all mankind, right. If I hate the man that's MY RIGHT. doesn't affect you one bit

Who said it wasn't your right? Of course it is. It's just ludicrous that you need to blame someone else for it. Own your own hate. :lol:

Who said it wasn't your right? Of course it is. It's just ludicrous that you need to blame someone else for it. Own your own hate. :lol:

I'm not arguing with someone who thinks they are better than everyone. see ya

The Republicans should be entirely unresponsive to the speech, until Obama mentions his leaving office next year. Then they should jump up and give a long, rousing standing ovation.

Forum List

Back