Obama to House Republicans, "Are you going to serve the rich or the middle class?"

His speech was very good, let's agree to go with what we already agree on. The middle class tax cuts can be extended then the idiot Republicans can try to sell tax cuts for the rich.

I know most of you don't make anywhere near $250,000 a year, why are you fighting so hard to make the already rich, richer. Look out for yourselves..

No one is asking for tax cuts. All they are asking for is to keep taxes at the same rate they have been for the past decade for everyone not just for some.

His speech was very good, let's agree to go with what we already agree on. The middle class tax cuts can be extended then the idiot Republicans can try to sell tax cuts for the rich.

I know most of you don't make anywhere near $250,000 a year, why are you fighting so hard to make the already rich, richer. Look out for yourselves..

I make over 250K a year and I hate to tell you but I ain't rich.

Obama never agreed to any tax cuts. He is pandering now that he's losing the election. Are we really so stupid that we should let him get away with it?

Dude, seriously...give up the ganga, or whatever it is you're doing. Or maybe enlarge your information base...seriously.

We have to pay for every expense the government will ever have right now?

Yes or no?

So I guess you're 100% ok with Bush's spending habits and never bitched about them?

Holy fuck, you stupid people are getting stupider.

We have to pay for every expense the government will ever have right now?

Yes or no?

5590396]We haven't made class warfare out of anything.

True; Obama has launched class warfare on the back of nothing at all.

Hmm, that describes his record as well...

Accomplishments: Nothing at all
Advances in the economy: Nothing at all
Social healing: Nothing at all
Reasons to reelect Obama: Nothing at all

THe only class war is the one you're stirring up.

Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

How do you think non-partisan voters will view them if they go that route?

RED Herring, Yum. What the country needs young mister obama will not give it. It needs certainty and removal of ANTI-BUSINESS policy shackles placed on it by him and the dumbocraticly held-hostage congress. The US operates on a multitude of tax/fee/penalty revenue streams. Our income taxes are just one of these streams, and increasing the tax rate on the wealthy is 1.) NOT going to incentivise corporations/entrepreneurs to invest in new industry, ideas, and other job creating activities; 2.) NOT going to reduce the debt; 3.) NOT going to improve anyone's standard of living. It will only suck more money out of the economy. If young, idealistic, anti-American-ideal mister obama wanted to improve the state of the US economy he could make the BUSH TAX RATES permanent, eliminate 100,000 bureaucrats from the gov't payroll tomorrow, starting with anyone hired specifically to implement odumbasscare, then slashing the fat out of the EPA, then eliminating the NEA, and then reducing his own staff beginning with all the Czars that he hired.

Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

RED Herring, Yum. What the country needs young mister obama will not give it. It needs certainty and removal of ANTI-BUSINESS policy shackles placed on it by him and the dumbocraticly held-hostage congress. The US operates on a multitude of tax/fee/penalty revenue streams. Our income taxes are just one of these streams, and increasing the tax rate on the wealthy is 1.) NOT going to incentivise corporations/entrepreneurs to invest in new industry, ideas, and other job creating activities; 2.) NOT going to reduce the debt; 3.) NOT going to improve anyone's standard of living. It will only suck more money out of the economy. If young, idealistic, anti-American-ideal mister obama wanted to improve the state of the US economy he could make the BUSH TAX RATES permanent, eliminate 100,000 bureaucrats from the gov't payroll tomorrow, starting with anyone hired specifically to implement odumbasscare, then slashing the fat out of the EPA, then eliminating the NEA, and then reducing his own staff beginning with all the Czars that he hired.

Obama's anti-business now? That's weird. 27 straight months of PRIVATE SECTOR growth would tend to make all the rest of what you said irrelevant.

And it does! YAY!

Obama's anti-business now? That's weird. 27 straight months of PRIVATE SECTOR growth would tend to make all the rest of what you said irrelevant.

And it does! YAY!

Really? In real terms we've not created as many jobs in 27 months as there have been people enter the job market. Look, his ideas don't work. If you create value, people will buy it. If you create crap, people will smell it, and it really stinks right now. I'd rather follow a hog truck to the slaughterhouse. It might stink, but at least it's going somewhere.

Yeah, I thank people who post smart shit. How many times have I thanked you?

You be a STANK that can't be washed off with weeks of hot water and strong detergent.

Seriously.

Much like the Seinfeld STINK...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pEhqiCD27E&feature=related"]Seinfeld - The Car Stinks - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back