Obama to House Republicans, "Are you going to serve the rich or the middle class?"

Jun 9, 2012
No-Neg-Rep Town, USA
Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

How do you think non-partisan voters will view them if they go that route?

Obama calls for middle class tax cut extension - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“Pass a bill extending the tax cuts for the middle class, I will sign it tomorrow. Pass it next week, I’ll sign it next week,” Obama said. “Right now our priority needs to be giving middle class Americans and small businesses the security they deserve.”

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

Is this the same Obama that gave gazillions to Wall Street & unions, golfs several times a week dines on Kobe beef and has worked all of about 18 months at a real job? THAT Obama?

Fuck him... who gives a shit.. he's a s far out of touch with reality as anyone.

Is this the same Obama that gave gazillions to Wall Street & unions, golfs several times a week dines on Kobe beef and has worked all of about 18 months at a real job? THAT Obama?

Fuck him... who gives a shit.. he's a s far out of touch with reality as anyone.

YOU have to excuse the OP...He's in California...and just stupid by writ.

Last edited:

What? I thought the Bush tax cuts went only to the rich and screwed over the middle class.

Obama just can't get beyond the class warfare. He just can't seem to get that "all men are created equal" concept.

This is the usual liberal "Somebody needs to get screwed so we can all get by" mentality.

Why can't we help everyone?

I used to think this would only work in 3rd World countries. Now we've got it here, and the usual idiots are yapping for it. "Kill the rich....Kill the rich.....Kill the rich!!!!!"

Why don't you just hack the rich to pieces with Machettes so you can get it out of your system.

Last edited:
Good move by Obama. This will pin the GOP trash in the corner, show bright and clear to the american people that the GOP hates the middle class, and only fights for their 1% masters.

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country, as they claim to, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it.

Middle class and working class are not necessarily the same just as those you call the rich work just as hard or harder than one making less than they.

If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class, they'll practice more Obstructionism in the name of "smaller government."

Keeping all the Bush tax cuts in place is not asking for more cuts for any particular group but rather leaving the tax rates where they have been for the past decade

A truly nonpartisan person would not favor in increase in tax rates for some but not all.

Obama just can't get beyond the class warfare. He just can't seem to get that "all men are created equal" concept.

It's ALL his campaign is about...He got more bad economic news on Friday...

He Can't run on his record...Domestically, or otherwise.

Class Envy, Class Warfare...Blaming, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation of the 'other guys' is all he has left...HE will try to justify another term and he falls way short.

His Only saving grace are his psychophants such as you see here on these pages and thier threads and comments of malfeasance, disinformation and hiding from the truth.

And it going to get worse.

Obama will never stop trying to divide America.

Worst ever, by a long, long shot.

America's already divided, dipshit. And your GOP Obstructionists in the House have done everything they can to further that divide.

Besides, the nation is NOT evenly split between the rich and the not-rich. That ratio, in case you've been living under a rock, and given that you're a Conservative you're clearly as dumb as one anyway, is about 1 to 99, rich to not rich.

This is a brilliant move by Obama actually. Force the Republicans to show their cards.

What? I thought the Bush tax cuts went only to the rich and screwed over the middle class.

Wow. You're even worse at reading comprehension than I thought.

Dummy, the reason the BTCs screw the middle class is BECAUSE of the tax cuts they continue to give the rich. Most economists recommend ending the portion of the cuts that extend to the rich. You know, people who actually study this shit.

A truly nonpartisan person would not favor in increase in tax rates for some but not all.

Bzzzzzzt. Wrong. A truly non-partisan person would look at, as Star Trek so eloquently put it, the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few. Especially when that "Few" is so well-isolated from the every day shit that threatens to bring down the middle class once and for all.

But being a partisan hack like you probably even warps your knowledge of what words mean, so I forgive you. Like Jesus would.

Good move by Obama. This will pin the GOP trash in the corner, show bright and clear to the american people that the GOP hates the middle class, and only fights for their 1% masters.

So you're saying that the Bush tax cuts are for the middle class?

No, fucktard (insert feral baboon meme response). The portion that Obama wants to keep in place is. The portion exists now in keeping the rich rich through upward income redistribution? He wants THAT to go bye-bye.

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country
They don't.
, as they claim to
Wait, they still claim to? LOL! BS!
, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class,
They will. They've done it before they'll do it again. They exist to support the wealthy. Period.

America's already divided, dipshit.

You're not able to grasp basic facts, dumb fuck: Obama has not yet begun to divide.

And your GOP Obstructionists in the House have done everything they can to further that divide.

You mean like class warfare? Like openly racist attacks at the opposition? Oh wait, that's fucking Obama and the shit licking dims...

Besides, the nation is NOT evenly split between the rich and the not-rich. That ratio, in case you've been living under a rock, and given that you're a Conservative you're clearly as dumb as one anyway, is about 1 to 99, rich to not rich.

In every nation on the globe, there is a 1% group. You attack the 1% here in hopes of fostering hatred to gain power for your shameful party.

This is a brilliant move by Obama actually. Force the Republicans to show their cards.

So, Obama saying that the Bush tax cuts are for the middle class, meaning that he and the rest of your shameful party have been lying through their fucking teeth for the last decade, is brilliant?

LOL

Only if your audience is abysmally stupid, which is the case with Obama.

220px-Obama_logomark.svg.png

The universal symbol of stupidity.

Bzzzzzzt. Wrong. A truly non-partisan person would look at, as Star Trek so eloquently put it, the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few. Especially when that "Few" is so well-isolated from the every day shit that threatens to bring down the middle class once and for all.

Sorry Derp, but a truly nonpartisan individual would be for equal treatment under the law for all and not special treatment for some.

And like it or not if you expect someone else to look out for you at their expense then you are going to be the sheep that is first in line at the abattoir.

But being a partisan hack like you probably even warps your knowledge of what words mean, so I forgive you. Like Jesus would.

Tell me how can I be partisan when I support neither repugnantcans nor dimwitcraps?

And certainly am not looking for forgiveness from a sheep like you so save it for your own sorry ass.

So if Republicans in the house really do care about the working class in this country
They don't.
, as they claim to
Wait, they still claim to? LOL! BS!
, they'll pass the extension to them and let Obama sign it. If they instead choose to show the entire country that holding out for cuts for the super-wealthy is more important than guaranteeing cuts for the middle class,
They will. They've done it before they'll do it again. They exist to support the wealthy. Period.

Hey POOP.....try using logic instead of partisan rhetoric.

Forum List

Back