Texas wont impliment Obamacare.

I started a thread related to this, pointing out the bigger issue here is that Owebama has now made it OK for the top executive to blow off the rule of law in America.

If only we did not have a complicit media dedicated to Obama's re-election, perhaps they would do their job protecting our freedoms.

But as it sits, I don't see how this can end other than very ugly.

Texans would benefit the most from said implementation too which is a real shame. Then again it's Texas we're talking about so there isn't any room for logic.

Now, if the other governors can grow some balls now. Good for Perry "If he is genuine about it that is".
At least Texans....

APerryPrays3CMS_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Last edited:
Texans would benefit the most from said implementation too which is a real shame. Then again it's Texas we're talking about so there isn't any room for logic.

That might be true if Texas was the only state refusing to implement this collosal glittering mess.

That might be true if Texas was the only state refusing to implement this collosal glittering mess.

I think the tally is around 25-26 States that will tell the FED to take a hike.

Now, if the other governors can grow some balls now. Good for Perry "If he is genuine about it that is".

Rick Perry: Texas Won't Implement Obamacare - Fox News

Perry is about as smart as a bucket of sand. He said something to the effect that he didn't like the expansion of the Federal Gov't. Well, if Texas doesn't set up exchanges etc, the fed gov't can, by law, do it. So, maybe someone can explain to me how refusing to comply with the law effectively prevent the expansion of federal gov't power in his state.

Forum List

Back