Obama to address Air Force Academy commencement - WHY?

Seems you think government waste at the pentagon is money well spent, hypocrite, republicans cry for spending cuts, get them, and then work like beavers making sure none of the pork they like gets cut. Just try to frame this as anything other than class warfare when republicans try to force cuts on social programs only while protecting the continual waste of the MIC.

Obama to address Air Force Academy commencement - Yahoo! News

Is he going to say nice job, sorry for all your hard work, but I want to cut funding for the Military so too bad, you wasted your time, go get in the un-employment line like everyone else........
Yeah.....we surely wouldn't want.....

eusa_doh.gif

military_spending_big.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems you think government waste at the pentagon is money well spent, hypocrite, republicans cry for spending cuts, get them, and then work like beavers making sure none of the pork they like gets cut. Just try to frame this as anything other than class warfare when republicans try to force cuts on social programs only while protecting the continual waste of the MIC.

So it is OK to cut funding for our Military, the ones who Protect the US, who give their Lives and often an arm or a leg, but we cannot cut social programs for those who have not done a damn thing for the US but become sponges....... Interesting Concept

Last edited:

So it is OK to cut funding for our Military, the ones who Protect the US, who give their Lives and often an arm or a leg, but we cannot cut social programs for those who have not done a damn thing for the US but become sponges....... Interesting Concept
oooooooooooooooo.....geeeeeeeeeeeeeee......so many details to digest.

handjob.gif

NO but it is quite prudent to cut out a bunch of cold war relics that are no longer strategically useful. If it is so serious that even SS is on the table then there cannot be any sacred cows.

That's a mighty broad bursh you are using there, Sparky. The entire time my Father served in the USAF (two tours in Vietnam), we kids were on "free lunch" at school, because we fell below some Government income line. I know that most of my fellow BRATS were in the same boat. Are we the sort of people you claim "have not done a damn thing for the US but become sponges"?

Next thread “obama takes a shit why?”

Does he think his doesn't stink? Does he flush twice and waste water while lecturing us about the environment? Does he use two-ply made from rainforest trees?

These and other grave matters need to be discussed. Because I fell asleep on the second page of the ACA and this is easier.

That's a mighty broad bursh you are using there, Sparky. The entire time my Father served in the USAF (two tours in Vietnam), we kids were on "free lunch" at school, because we fell below some Government income line. I know that most of my fellow BRATS were in the same boat. Are we the sort of people you claim "have not done a damn thing for the US but become sponges"?

Part of supporting our Military should include Family assistance, you and I are not comparing apples and apples....

Part of supporting our Military should include Family assistance, you and I are not comparing apples and apples....
All-of-a-sudden, things are startin' to get a little conditional, for you, huh??​

Forum List

Back