Obama Threatened Americans With A Fate Worse Than Death!

naaaaaa no chance Trump wasn't given the greatest recession of your lifetime

Good news though, Obama made Carter very happy becoming the worst president of my lifetime...with the very good possibility of becoming biggest crook of my lifetime.

A moron as stupid as this OP who has fallen for the propaganda of the CIA media that carter was the worst president before Obama.

Hate to break your heart but carter was the only halfway decent president we had that tried to do the right thing since our last great president JFK.:rolleyes:

Carter unlike every president since reagan did not get us into war and have many americans murdered on his watch idiot.:rolleyes:

you only got one part right there that Obama is the worst president ever.Mass murderer Reagan got the ball started for the destruction of america that each president since continued and expanded on. Each president after carter was much worse than the previous one,a pattern that thankfully seems like it will be reversed with Trump being elected but WOULD have continued had Clinton won.

Reagan is worshipped by the media since he was the grandfather of them all who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america each president has expanded on all the way up to Obama.:biggrin:
Carter is 5x the man the ah trump is And Obama, the best in your lifetime

okay you had a fair decent point in the first part of the sentence but you lost your credibility big time in the second part on Obozo.that part about Obozo,you are being a rambling foll same as the OP always is how she ignore the corruption of Reagan and Bush before Obama.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you should marry sealybobo,you two worship the dems and refuse to look at their corruption same as the idiot op does on the republicans.:lmao::lmao:
Just for arguments sake LA ,lets say you're right about obama reagan and all other past presidents,,,,,How does that absolve the low life lying pervert in our WH NOW ??
He does not need absolution. He needs to do his job and keep his promises. And he must be doing alright if you are so upset.

You remember Hussein Obama, right?

He was the undeserving ingrate ushered into office by Liberals who ignored our warnings.

And, sure enough, he turned into the abysmal failure as forewarned.

Well….take a look at what he ‘warned’ Americans would become, without him.

1. President Obama actually threatened his audience at a million-dollar fund raiser that if he weren’t re-elected, they would have to become more self-reliant: “At a million-dollar San Francisco fundraiser …, President Obama warned his recession-battered supporters that if he loses the 2012 election it could herald a new, painful era of self-reliance in America.

“The one thing that we absolutely know for sure is that if we don’t work even harder than we did in 2008, then we’re going to have a government that tells the American people, ‘you are on your own,’” Obama told a crowd of 200 donors over lunch at the W Hotel.” http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...overnment-will-tell-people-youre-on-your-own/

There could be no clearer view of the America that the Left envisions.

2. This is why an economic recovery was nowhere near the top of Obama’s to-do list. “If we look only at the six postwar recessions that lasted at least half as long (that is, at least nine months) as the recession Obama inherited, we find the following: Average real quarterly GDP growth in the two years coming out of those recessions was 6.2%. The 2.4% figure under Obama has been a mere 39% of that —…” http://news.investors.com/article/5...y-a-flop-of-historical-proportions.htm?p=full

Accident? Incompetence? Or…design?

In considering that question, it might be pertinent to question why the Democrats are fighting far more assiduously for illegal aliens, than they did to raise the economy.

Have you noticed who did fix the economy?[/

Still don't know the def of liberal?
That's why we don't read your stupidities

Hussain?
Are there really such stupid white racists in this country?
Why don't you have the minimal of balls and call him what you say to your KKK buddies?
An uppity nixxer?
And btw where is he and where are you whining in your double wide genius?
Do tell
Right out of the Democrat playbook, racist! Lol, Obama set race relations back 50 years on purpose. So who is the racist?

I guess you don't go to my old white fart bar where nixxer is every 5 min?
Or maybe you do!
And they blame Obama for division!!
Irony is a word unknown to them
Ps you might learn the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Might help
I was looking for demonrats and lesbian daughters in the WH

Good news though, Obama made Carter very happy becoming the worst president of my lifetime...with the very good possibility of becoming biggest crook of my lifetime.

A moron as stupid as this OP who has fallen for the propaganda of the CIA media that carter was the worst president before Obama.

Hate to break your heart but carter was the only halfway decent president we had that tried to do the right thing since our last great president JFK.:rolleyes:

Carter unlike every president since reagan did not get us into war and have many americans murdered on his watch idiot.:rolleyes:

you only got one part right there that Obama is the worst president ever.Mass murderer Reagan got the ball started for the destruction of america that each president since continued and expanded on. Each president after carter was much worse than the previous one,a pattern that thankfully seems like it will be reversed with Trump being elected but WOULD have continued had Clinton won.

Reagan is worshipped by the media since he was the grandfather of them all who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america each president has expanded on all the way up to Obama.:biggrin:

okay you had a fair decent point in the first part of the sentence but you lost your credibility big time in the second part on Obozo.that part about Obozo,you are being a rambling foll same as the OP always is how she ignore the corruption of Reagan and Bush before Obama.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you should marry sealybobo,you two worship the dems and refuse to look at their corruption same as the idiot op does on the republicans.:lmao::lmao:
Just for arguments sake LA ,lets say you're right about obama reagan and all other past presidents,,,,,How does that absolve the low life lying pervert in our WH NOW ??

Hey don't you believe in dragging your wife by the hair before raping her?
After she laughed at his latest weave?
Our c grabber cult is jealous I think

Gee Einstein, $1.6 trillion is a lot less than the $7.6 trillion Obama added.

gee nostradamus, Goldilocks has only been sworn in for a year

you no thinking idiot

So somewhere in that feeble mind of yours you feel Trump will out spend Obama, good luck with that...dumbass.

Yup, didn't realize someone was out there that missed those 21% rates on home mortgages. Guess there's at least one idiot in every crowd.

gee nostradamus, Goldilocks has only been sworn in for a year

you no thinking idiot

So somewhere in that feeble mind of yours you feel Trump will out spend Obama, good luck with that...dumbass.

Yup, didn't realize someone was out there that missed those 21% rates on home mortgages. Guess there's at least one idiot in every crowd.
You want to blame Carter for those ? I remember 17% CD's

And who would you like to blame?

is there ever a case when you can't assign blame? What kind of economy was he handed?? I don't recall

is there ever a case when you can't assign blame? What kind of economy was he handed?? I don't recall

Wow, to hear that from someone that blames Trump for everything...just wow.

What blame him for everything???? I just laugh at his attempts to say to his people how he is responsible for every good thing happening Sorta like the rooster crowing in the morning because he thinks he's the reason the sun comes up

What blame him for everything???? I just laugh at his attempts to say to his people how he is responsible for every good thing happening Sorta like the rooster crowing in the morning because he thinks he's the reason the sun comes up

No doubt you have a link for that?

He was the undeserving ingrate ushered into office by Liberals who ignored our warnings.

1. President Obama actually threatened his audience at a million-dollar fund raiser that if he weren’t re-elected, they would have to become more self-reliant: “At a million-dollar San Francisco fundraiser …, President Obama warned his recession-battered supporters that if he loses the 2012 election it could herald a new, painful era of self-reliance in America.

“The one thing that we absolutely know for sure is that if we don’t work even harder than we did in 2008, then we’re going to have a government that tells the American people, ‘you are on your own,’” Obama told a crowd of 200 donors over lunch at the W Hotel.” http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...overnment-will-tell-people-youre-on-your-own/

2. This is why an economic recovery was nowhere near the top of Obama’s to-do list. “If we look only at the six postwar recessions that lasted at least half as long (that is, at least nine months) as the recession Obama inherited, we find the following: Average real quarterly GDP growth in the two years coming out of those recessions was 6.2%. The 2.4% figure under Obama has been a mere 39% of that —…” http://news.investors.com/article/5...y-a-flop-of-historical-proportions.htm?p=full

In considering that question, it might be pertinent to question why the Democrats are fighting far more assiduously for illegal aliens, than they did to raise the economy.

Hussain?
Why don't you have the minimal of balls and call him what you say to your KKK buddies?
An uppity nixxer?
Do tell
Right out of the Democrat playbook, racist! Lol, Obama set race relations back 50 years on purpose. So who is the racist?

Or maybe you do!
Might help
Lol, whatever if I call someone indirectly a nig#er, most of the time I'm talking about a white guy. A nig#er to me is anyone that expects something for nothing or is thief. Don't matter what color you are. I respect the person of who they are, not because of their color.

I'm on my way to happy hour but please don't tell me you haven't heard him congratulating himself time over time for the rise in the stock markets the low unemployment and employment going up?? Does the pos ever mention those were ALL on the rise when his lying ass got into our WH Does he mention his dialogue with Un puts millions in danger? How our allies tell him in other words to KMA?? How he bashes dems and then expects bi-partisanship? We have a moron in our WH

Hussain?
An uppity nixxer?
Do tell

Or maybe you do!
Might help
Lol, whatever if I call someone indirectly a nig#er, most of the time I'm talking about a white guy. A nig#er to me is anyone that expects something for nothing or is thief. Don't matter what color you are. I respect the person of who they are, not because of their color.
black people call themselves that but if you do get ready to fight

I'm on my way to happy hour but please don't tell me you haven't heard him congratulating himself time over time for the rise in the stock markets the low unemployment and employment going up?? Does the pos ever mention those were ALL on the rise when his lying ass got into our WH Does he mention his dialogue with Un puts millions in danger? How our allies tell him in other words to KMA?? How he bashes dems and then expects bi-partisanship? We have a moron in our WH

Hmmm, we already replace the moron in the WH.

Hussain?
An uppity nixxer?
Do tell

Or maybe you do!
Might help

Hussain?
An uppity nixxer?
Do tell

Or maybe you do!
Might help
Yes, I know but I don't run around calling out names. In person, if I realize they are an idiot, I usually ignore them.

Hussain?
An uppity nixxer?
Do tell

Or maybe you do!
Might help
Yes, I know but I don't run around calling out names. In person, if I realize they are an idiot, I usually ignore them.
lol then you're a better person than i am

Thats easy,Trump is not doing what every president since Reagan has done which is betray the american people by sending jobs overseas for starters.thats one thing.LOL

Not to mention the countless other good things he has done like sign an executive order that protects whistleblowers in the VA when they expose the criminal wrong doings going on amongst the dozens of other things many posters here have posted threads on that he is finally for the first time since carter,doing things good for the american people looking out for them instead of the bankers and the corporations.This is the first time since carter that a president actually did ANY of the things that he said he would do as well.:banana:

I am not a Trump supporter just so you know.I have my doubts about him.I ONLY was happy to hear he got elected because of the alternative we had to choose from,the evil wicked witch of the west,the clintons have links to HUNDREDS of murders so it was a no brainer PLUS it was no brainer because this is the first time i cared WHO got elected because we FINALLY had someone who was not a career politician.:clap2:

I am for sure not satisfied with trump by any means. I am still waiting for him to do what our last GREAT president JFK tried to do which is get rid of the CIA,FBI and FED and cut off aide to Israel. until he does THOSE things,as far as i am concerned Hitlery might just as well have been elected. But i am at LEAST going to give him that chance. He has three more years to prove to me he is different.I hope he does.

See there would have been NO CHANCE of these evil organizations being abolished had Hitlery been elected since the clintons same as the bushs and obamas are all part of the new world order agenda here to destory america that reagan got the ball rolling on.

at LEAST with Trump,I have HOPE.:thup:

this is the organization that the clintons,Bushs and Obamas are all in together and reagan as well when he was alive.:D from what we know about Trump he is not in that evil group.:thup:

iluminattis.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

as always,I OWN the ass of ass of this troll OP on her worshipping of mass murderer and traiter reagan.:biggrin: She is too far gone programmed and brainwashed by the corrupt school system to understand this article is dead on and so much the truth.:rolleyes:

For decades now, Americans have tolerated human rights crimes by U.S. presidents who face little or no accountability. Usually, the history isn’t even compiled honestly.:rolleyes:

Yet, while Guatemalans demonstrate the strength to face a dark chapter of their history, the American people remain mostly oblivious to Reagan’s central role in tens of thousands of political murders across Central America in the 1980s, including some 100,000 dead in Guatemala slaughtered by Rios Montt and other military dictators.
In Defense of Communism: Ronald Reagan: A Ruthless Mass Murderer

everytime i OWN the ass of the OP here and expose her hero with factual articles like this,she does THIS in defeat everytime-:scared1::rofl:
ignore.jpg

Last edited:
as always,I OWN the ass of ass of this troll OP on her worshipping of mass murderer and traiter reagan.:biggrin: She is too far gone programmed and brainwashed by the corrupt school system to understand this article is dead on and so much the truth.:rolleyes:

For decades now, Americans have tolerated human rights crimes by U.S. presidents who face little or no accountability. Usually, the history isn’t even compiled honestly.:rolleyes:

Yet, while Guatemalans demonstrate the strength to face a dark chapter of their history, the American people remain mostly oblivious to Reagan’s central role in tens of thousands of political murders across Central America in the 1980s, including some 100,000 dead in Guatemala slaughtered by Rios Montt and other military dictators.
In Defense of Communism: Ronald Reagan: A Ruthless Mass Murderer

everytime i OWN the ass of the OP here and expose her hero with factual articles like this,she does THIS in defeat everytime-:scared1::rofl:
ignore.jpg

I am happy to see you have come to grips with reality Eddie that Trump looks to be our first genuine president since carter who is not evil and there to serve the bankers and the corporations instead of the people the fact i left you speechless after I took you to school here with this post.LOL

as always,I just OWNED the ass of PC that here hero Reagan was a traiter to americans and am about to do so as well that he should have been strung up and hung by his balls and it is a trvesty of justice he wasnt the fact as i am about to expose here,he was a mass murderer of THOUSANDS of innocent women and children.

anybody who denys this reality is sick minded,a stupid fuck and a sad excuse for a human being to even think about defending that sick fuck.

“It’s not one or two people that they killed, but they wanted to end [the Mayan people],” Osorio said. “They weren’t criminals. They weren’t guerrillas. They were women and children, and why did they kill them? We hope that the law applies to [those responsible] so that we don’t repeat what happened.”
Witnesses Expose Ronald Reagan’s Dirty Secret in Guatemala

the reaganut lovers cant stand toe toe to toe in a debate and would be laughed out of debating hall in seconds so thats why they cowardly hide behind a computer when they know they are cornered and cant refute these documented facts.

Forum List

Back