Obama Thinks He is Still President

How do we get rid of this incompetent lying criminal?

Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.

200w.gif

Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.
That is completely fucking stupid.

I think that he is too.
His people executed an overthrow of President Trump and installed Biden since Barack Hussein could not legally have a 3rd term.

But it's President Trump that doesn't respect The Constitution.
Right.
Again we have to be careful about making definitive statements as there is no hard proof available that I know of. But it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines and see that while this is a conspiracy theory at this time, it isn't entirely implausible either.

but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama)
You and your Conspiracy Theories. LOLLLOLLL
If this was true, then Michelle, (Michael as you call her) would be running for POTUS in 2024. Maybe you will be correct.
I wish this ^^^^ was true, because Michelle Obama would destroy ANY (R) candidate.

You and your Conspiracy Theories. LOLLLOLLL
If this was true, then Michelle, (Michael as you call her) would be running for POTUS in 2024. Maybe you will be correct.
I wish this ^^^^ was true, because Michelle Obama would destroy ANY (R) candidate.
What makes her fat ass qualified to be president?

Forum List

Back