No clue where he is or what he's doing

So of course you will cast your vote for President Potato Head (Joe Biden) who DEFINITELY has memory issues.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The longstanding concerns about President Joe Biden’s age and memory intensified on Thursday after the release of a special counsel’s report investigating his possession of classified documents.

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.
We know for a fact that Trump is unfit to be president, that’s why he was voted out of office – and for scores of reasons other than his mental decline.

I'd prefer you share since you've made the claim .. should be an easy ask since you're passionate about it. C'mon .. throw-out a couple of policies.
Repealing Obamacare throwing millions off of health care coverage

No longer requiring schools to mandate vaccines for diseases like polio

Imposing new tariffs the American consumers will pay for

Further eroding reproductive rights

Giving Russia the green light to attack Nato and for China to attack Tiwan

Shall I continue?

These endless lies the Prog push have worked. Watching African Americans crying that the government is not going to send resources to their neighborhoods in a couple of sanctuary cities while continuing to vote for people to screw them over is a dictatorship's dream come true. I hope they think things over come November.

She lied, got called and slithered away

WTF? We have two, not one, but two dementia patients running for President and one of them is going to win! What a mess this is going to be no matter who wins. Two people who are mentally deficient and dumb ass partisans claiming their guy with dementia is better than the other guy with dementia.

I can’t believe how fucking moronic the two parties are, what an embarrassment to the world we are.

WTF? We have two, not one, but two dementia patients running for President and one of them is going to win! What a mess this is going to be no matter who wins. Two people who are mentally deficient and dumb ass partisans claiming their guy with dementia is better than the other guy with dementia.

I can’t believe how fucking moronic the two parties are, what an embarrassment to the world we are.
Yeah. It's stunning so few can see it.

I am stunned that no one on either party has stepped in and said, this is fucking stupid everyone, let’s get younger candidates! But nope, the are stuck on stupid.
younger would be better, but who younger is more familiar with the obstacles government presents for businessman'

Trump is the only choice, to clean the swamp, to deregulate government tyranny and corruption

We know for a fact that Trump is unfit to be president, that’s why he was voted out of office – and for scores of reasons other than his mental decline.
We do not know for a fact that Trump is unfit to be President.

You might believe that and you have every right to your opinion but just look at the polls and you should be able to figure out that Trump today is more popular than Joe Biden.

In fact many people in our nation feel Joe Biden is unfit to be President mainly because he has serious memory issues. Sure at times Joe can act normal but many people (including me) think he is jacked up on something.

Biden is said to have control of the trigger for our nuclear weapons although it is more complicated than that. However, I do not want anybody in that chain of command to be on mind altering drugs.

Yet you commies keep saying communism no longer exist. GO FIGURE!

WTF?
Everyone knows.

1710786291238.png

Forum List

Back