Obama Thinks He is Still President

Trump runs the republican party Foxy. He makes the decisions.....they cater to Him.....and his scary foreseen bullying and destruction, if they don't.
I'm sorry but I am very active in the Republican Party including the national Republican Party even though I don't identify with it. And no. He doesn't run the party. If he did it would be run a hell of a lot better than it is.

You may have that backwards
It's really not clear.
??? Most of the MSM is told what to report and not report re the Biden Administration by the Democrat Party via their deep state operatives. Ditto the Trump Administration or Trump himself.

They report little or none of the bad in the Biden administration and what they do report they make it sound good. It was the reverse for Trump--report nothing good and what they do report they make it sound as bad or ominous as possible.

??? Most of the MSM is told what to report and not report re the Biden Administration by the Democrat Party via their deep state operatives. Ditto the Trump Administration or Trump himself.

They report little or none of the bad in the Biden administration and what they do report they make it sound good. It was the reverse for Trump--report nothing good and what they do report they make it sound as bad or ominous as possible.

My point is that the Democrat Media Bubble Cult may be in charge and running the Democratic Party.
They have the power.
Without them Democrats would be a small regional party.

My point is that the Democrat Media Bubble Cult may be in charge and running the Democratic Party.
They have the power.
Without them Democrats would be a small regional party.
Maybe. I don't know. But I do know the Democrats exercise significant control over the MSM, social media, education, entertainment as such and therefore can control a whole lot of the message available to the American people. And since there is no way in hell that Biden is calling ANY shots these days, much less heads the Democrat Party, I have to believe it is the deep state in charge now. And my gut tells me that is is most likely Obama who is the king pin in that.

Yes most of the media takes it's orders and content from the Democrat Party now and no longer report much of anything they are told to downplay or not report.
“Takes it’s orders from…”

You have emails proving this?

Something?

Anything?

Forum List

Back