Obama The birth certificate ?

And who cares if you agree or not with my thread...i say the same to you.

Listen why he is the only one who became a President of the United States and the question was ask about is birth certificat ?
have you seen this dalia ?

Thank you, now the thread is not rot as does repeated said the Barrack Hussein Obama Soebarkah whatever be his name is the friend of Hillary the same rotten decayed to the end of the toenail

I realize English is not your first language, but surely you can do better than that.

why, what's your first language ?

Listen why he is the only one who became a President of the United States and the question was ask about is birth certificat ?
have you seen this dalia ?

Thank you, now the thread is not rot as does repeated said the Barrack Hussein Obama Soebarkah whatever be his name is the friend of Hillary the same rotten decayed to the end of the toenail

I realize English is not your first language, but surely you can do better than that.

why, what's your first language ?

English.

Well i undestand everything you say and i don't agree with you at all, you undestand what i mean ?

Toujours, always the same song Obama is great he could not have lie that way about something so important : been born in USA, what a shock you been dreaming for 8 years ? who know
Who cares if you agree or not? You were caught posting a bullshit Kenyan birth certificate and didn't even apologize for doing so.
caught ? by whom ? don't be the board's birth certificate police, we still have starkey.

Well i undestand everything you say and i don't agree with you at all, you undestand what i mean ?

Toujours, always the same song Obama is great he could not have lie that way about something so important : been born in USA, what a shock you been dreaming for 8 years ? who know
Who cares if you agree or not? You were caught posting a bullshit Kenyan birth certificate and didn't even apologize for doing so.
caught ? by whom ? don't be the board's birth certificate police, we still have starkey.
Caught by common sense. It lists his place of birth as a country which didn't exist.

Caught by common sense. It lists his place of birth as a country which didn't exist.
zanzibar. heh, get me that footprint.

zanzibar. heh, get me that footprint.
No, the Republic of Kenya, established in 1964. Obama was born in 1961.

And who cares if you agree or not with my thread...i say the same to you.

Its not us you need concern yourself with. The woman who presented the 'Kenyan Birth Certificate' you posted in the OP has admitted its a fake.

Which you didn't know as you simply aren't informed enough to discuss this topic intelligently.

Now Trump could find out what the hell is going on with " Birth Certificat of Obama"

Trump even made air quotes around the word “president.”

Now Trump could find out what the hell is going on with " Birth Certificat of Obama"

You mean a billionaire didn't have the resources before to find out?

But I am not surprised to find out that this is a priority for Trump supporters.

But I am not surprised to find out that this is a priority for Trump supporters.
Yes he is very rich but now he is the future president it changes the deal.
I find this story suspicious there are reasons to wonder if Obama was really born in the united states

I find this story suspicious there are reasons to wonder if Obama was really born in the united states

There are no reasons to wonder if President Obama was really born in the United States other than ignorance or a tendency towards belief in disproven conspiracy theories.

There are no reasons to wonder if President Obama was really born in the United States other than ignorance or a tendency towards belief in disproven conspiracy theories.
Well i wonder because the person who give me the link is not a looser and i admit i was surprise at first but coming from him i told myself it could be true and from the start i did not like Obama and it as nothing to do with the fact that is black man...i adore Sydney Poitier and guess what he is a black man.
poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

Well i wonder because the person who give me the link is not a looser and i admit i was surprise at first but coming from him i told myself it could be true and from the start i did not like Obama and it as nothing to do with the fact that is black man...i adore Sydney Poitier and guess what he is a black man.
poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

Wow- you like Sidney Poitier.......so it must not be about race....LOL.

If the person who gave you the link, believes in the Birther crap, then yes- that person is a looser- and I say that without knowing what race he is.

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

If the person who gave you the link, believes in the Birther crap, then yes- that person is a looser- and I say that without knowing what race he is.
Yes you say it , it is not about race but about him Obama ...and i tell you a little more about myself i like to watch the Américan Basketball players you are surprise about that

it is so easy for you guys the démocrats screeming racist.
But you are making a mistake it is Obama that is a bit like Hillary they don't bring a lot of trust

Last edited:

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

The person who give me the link is French he does investigations and he is very good.

Forum List

Back