"Russian hack attempts" of American elections

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
These are planted stories so that if there are any hiccups in statist cheating for HIllary that they'll have a scapegoat. The need for these stories has intensified because Hillary is even more unpopular than Obama was in 2012; thus, more rigging and more risk is required.

Putin: regarding the use of Russia and the President of Russia in the US presidential campaign, I really hope that it is a result of Russia’s growing influence and importance. However, I believe that it is mainly related to attempts to manipulate public opinion inside the country. We see an attempt to recreate an image of the so-called “evil empire” and instill fear in ordinary people. This is very sad because I do find such a crude attempt counterproductive.
Answers to media questions

Vladimir Putin: There are a lot of hackers today, you know, and they perform their work in such a filigreed and delicate manner and they can show their “tracks” anywhere and anytime. Anyway, we do not do that at the national level.
Besides, does it really matter who hacked Mrs. Clinton’s election campaign team database? Does it? What really matters is the content shown to the community. This is what the discussion should be held about. There is no need to distract the attention of the community from the essence of the subject substituting it with secondary questions dealing with the search of those who did it.
Interview to Bloomberg

Forum List

Back