Does Obama want to become the Grand Mufti? I'm wondering about this.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I thought he just wanted to be the head of the UN but now with his latest moves I'm really wondering. Now this is bothersome because the last Grand Mufti was dedicated to Hitler.

I don't think he's there. But you know damn well he's positioning himself to become someone bigger than the President of USA.

So UN head over Angelina Jolie who wants that title or him? OR Grand Mufti. What else could the dude get?

Uh, flash, news report. Hitler was a white racist, like the GOP.

I thought he just wanted to be the head of the UN but now with his latest moves I'm really wondering. Now this is bothersome because the last Grand Mufti was dedicated to Hitler.

I don't think he's there. But you know damn well he's positioning himself to become someone bigger than the President of USA.

So UN head over Angelina Jolie who wants that title or him? OR Grand Mufti. What else could the dude get?

And I heard that Donald Trump wants to become the Grand Wizard of the KKK....

LOL

And I heard that Donald Trump wants to become the Grand Wizard of the KKK....

LOL

Impossible?

It's a little early to be hitting the crack pipe, isn't it?

Let me guess, "Grand Mufti" was the phrase on the day on Rush or one of your Fox News indoctrination shows?

Obama kills more terrorist leaders than Bush ever dreamed about, including Bin Ladin, and he's still a secret Muslim. You people are sick.

Actually Obama paid Iran 1.6 Billion dollars and signed off on the Iran Nuclear deal. Obama is grooming himself to take over that big Saddleback Church in Los Angeles and turn it into the Mecca of the United States. Obama will be the Ayatollah of the United States and serve under the Iranian Ayatollah. The boy really wants to be a god and be worshiped as such.

Obama kills more terrorist leaders than Bush ever dreamed about, including Bin Ladin, and he's still a secret Muslim. You people are sick.

Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" died around December 13th,2001 and he was a CIA asset until the day he died. You are incredibly ignorant.

I suspect that Obama will become head of the UN just in time for President Trump to cut all ties with the organization.

:laugh2:

Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" died around December 13th,2001 and he was a CIA asset until the day he died. You are incredibly ignorant.

Looooo Loooo :cuckoo:

Osman had renal failure and was on kidney dialysis because he had Marfans syndrome. He also met with intelligence spooks in a hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 including CIA operative for a debriefing.

CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Daily Mail Online

Osman had renal failure and was on kidney dialysis because he had Marfans syndrome. He also met with intelligence spooks in a hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 including CIA operative for a debriefing.

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Daily Mail Online
It's tinfoil hat time on the old message board. Take that silly shit to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

It's tinfoil hat time on the old message board. Take that silly shit to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

Awwwww, little leftard believes everything his beloved "gubermint" tells him!! Like how they dumped Tim Osman's body as a burial rite of the muslim faith......yet another lie. You can't win this one, little fella.

Awwwww, little leftard believes everything his beloved "gubermint" tells him!! Like how they dumped Tim Osman's body as a burial rite of the muslim faith......yet another lie. You can't win this one, little fella.
Do you think I am arguing with you? I'm laughing AT you for being such a flake. I don't give two shits about any of that Bigfoot, Bilderburger, birther bullshit.

Everyone else is wondering why rightwing nitwits are starting idiotic threads about persons not running for anything.

ODS will have conservative loons whining about ‘Obama’ for decades to come.

Everyone else is wondering why rightwing nitwits are starting idiotic threads about persons not running for anything.

ODS will have conservative loons whining about ‘Obama’ for decades to come.
He's not going away to quietly play golf like the right thinks. Obama the ex-president is going to have a lot of axes to grind and he is going to gleefully get even for all the times he had to maintain the dignity of the office when he really wanted to get in some faces, like when the right attacks his family.

Forum List

Back