Obama The birth certificate ?

You mean a billionaire didn't have the resources before to find out?

But I am not surprised to find out that this is a priority for Trump supporters.
Yes he is very rich but now he is the future president it changes the deal.
I find this story suspicious there are reasons to wonder if Obama was really born in the united states

There are no reasons to wonder if President Obama was really born in the United States other than ignorance or a tendency towards belief in disproven conspiracy theories.
Well i wonder because the person who give me the link is not a looser and i admit i was surprise at first but coming from him i told myself it could be true and from the start i did not like Obama and it as nothing to do with the fact that is black man...i adore Sydney Poitier and guess what he is a black man.
poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

Wow- you like Sidney Poitier.......so it must not be about race....LOL.

If the person who gave you the link, believes in the Birther crap, then yes- that person is a looser- and I say that without knowing what race he is.
Yes you say it , it is not about race but about him Obama ...and i tell you a little more about myself i like to watch the Américan Basketball players you are surprise about thatt

LOL....so you like African American actors and basketball stars......clearly this is not about race for you.

If you were American you would know why this is so funny.

[Q
it is so easy for you guys the démocrats screeming racist.
But you are making a mistake it is Obama that is a bit like Hillary they don't bring a lot of trust

Americans voted President Obama into office twice. That's quite a bit of trust right there.

Of course we just voted in an idiot Birther too.

You mean a billionaire didn't have the resources before to find out?

But I am not surprised to find out that this is a priority for Trump supporters.
I find this story suspicious there are reasons to wonder if Obama was really born in the united states

There are no reasons to wonder if President Obama was really born in the United States other than ignorance or a tendency towards belief in disproven conspiracy theories.
Well i wonder because the person who give me the link is not a looser and i admit i was surprise at first but coming from him i told myself it could be true and from the start i did not like Obama and it as nothing to do with the fact that is black man...i adore Sydney Poitier and guess what he is a black man.
poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

If the person who gave you the link, believes in the Birther crap, then yes- that person is a looser- and I say that without knowing what race he is.
The person who give me the link is French he does investigations and he is very good.

Well if he is French- how good could he be?

LOL- and yes that was not nice.

The reality is his nationality or race are immaterial, if he believes in any of this Birther shit he is an idiot.

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

Yes you say it , it is not about race but about him Obama ...and i tell you a little more about myself i like to watch the Américan Basketball players you are surprise about thatt

LOL....so you like African American actors and basketball stars......clearly this is not about race for you.

No, i am not American and that why you think it is funny ? you are wrong a lot of peoples that are not American don't like Obama there is something about him that not clean...i say that to you because i could read people when i see them i would be surprise if something come out on Obama like for Hillary and her e-mails

[Q
But you are making a mistake it is Obama that is a bit like Hillary they don't bring a lot of trust

Americans voted President Obama into office twice. That's quite a bit of trust right there.

They voted from him twice because Trump He was not there yet

Last edited:

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

The person who give me the link is French he does investigations and he is very good.

The reality is his nationality or race are immaterial, if he believes in any of this Birther shit he is an idiot.
He could be very good like The gign is the best in the world you knew it is French.

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

No, i am not American and that why you think it is funny ? you are wrong a lot of peoples that are not American don't like Obama there is something about him that not clean...i say that to you because i could read people when i see them i would be surprise if something come out on Obama like for Hillary and her e-mails

I don't find you not being American funny- I find you repeating old stereotypical answers of Americans explaining why they are not racists because "I have a black friend" or "I like Sydney Poitier".

Let me be clear- I don't assume you are a racist- I just find your defensive explanations of why you couldn't be a racist to be funny.

Going back to President Obama- I assume like every President, and that includes President elect Trump - that he lied about some things. There is always more than we know. But all things considered, President Obama has been one of 'cleanest' Presidents.

And none of that has anything to do with the Birther idiocy.

President Obama's place of birth has been repeatedly confirmed as Hawaii by the State of Hawaii- going back to when he was only a Senator- and when his place of birth in Hawaii was confirmed by the Republican Director of Health, appointed by the Republican Governor who was in charge of Barack Obama's presidential opponent's campaign.

If you assume that the State of Hawaii cannot be trusted- then frankly you will just always proclaim that any official document that doesn't say what you want it to say is a fraud.

[Q

They voted from him twice because Trump He was not there yet

Sigh- no.

In 2012 Trump looked into running as the Republican candidate for President- and Trump came to the conclusion that he could not get the votes in 2012. So Trump decided not to run.

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

He could be very good like The gign is the best in the world you knew it is French.
]

If he is a Birther- then he is as inept as Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus

The Pink Panther Strikes Again - Wikipedia

Hello, like i said the link say a différent thing about is Birth.
So you are saying Republicans in Hawaii have no integrity.
It has nothing to do with Republicans
When Obama was running, the gov, and the state legislature were majority GOP. That means it had everything to do with Republicans. They had to petition the state law to release the long form. So much for state's rights.

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

I don't find you not being American funny- I find you repeating old stereotypical answers of Americans explaining why they are not racists because "I have a black friend" or "I like Sydney Poitier".

Let me be clear- I don't assume you are a racist- I just find your defensive explanations of why you couldn't be a racist to be funny.

Going back to President Obama- I assume like every President, and that includes President elect Trump - that he lied about some things. There is always more than we know. But all things considered, President Obama has been one of 'cleanest' Presidents.

President Obama's place of birth has been repeatedly confirmed as Hawaii by the State of Hawaii- going back to when he was only a Senator- and when his place of birth in Hawaii was confirmed by the Republican Director of Health, appointed by the Republican Governor who was in charge of Barack Obama's presidential opponent's campaign.

If you assume that the State of Hawaii cannot be trusted- then frankly you will just always proclaim that any official document that doesn't say what you want it to say is a fraud.
Actually, it seems that Carter and Obama were pretty much scandal free. Iranian hostages weren't Carter's fault. He left a growing economy, 10 million new jobs and no wars. But Iran did him in.

Actually, it seems that Carter and Obama were pretty much scandal free. Iranian hostages weren't Carter's fault. He left a growing economy, 10 million new jobs and no wars. But Iran did him in.

But wait- you left out all of the invented scandals about President Obama.......

Actually you left out probably the best diplomatic accomplishment in the Middle East by any American President- the Camp David Accords.

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

And if that's true then Obama can not be born at two places at the same time?

"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombassa, Kenya. Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her 9 month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama's went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961. Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."

"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombassa, Kenya. Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her 9 month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama's went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961. Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."

Well that is a not particularly well written piece of Birther fantasy fiction.

Why do we know that this is fantasy fiction?

Because
a) Barack Obama's father never left the United States in 1961 (immigration records show no exit or entry of Barack Obama Sr. in 1961)
b) Barack Obama Jr.'s birth certificate clearly indicates the place and hospital of his birth.
upload_2016-11-15_16-17-23.png

Now to make it interesting fan fiction you would need an official Kenyan source to officially confirm that Barack Obama was born there, and produce an official birth certificate from Kenya- not the one the con artist was trying to sell.

For bonus points- riddle me this- how did Ann Dunham bring her infant son from Kenya to Hawaii without a passport?

poitier3-sized.jpg

Sidney Poitier

Well yes i prèfer Sydney Poitier...look Hillary did say that it is important to dance and Sydney Poitier dance a lot better then Obama she was wrong about that Obama don't dance well. those two have nothing for them finally.

Because
a) Barack Obama's father never left the United States in 1961 (immigration records show no exit or entry of Barack Obama Sr. in 1961)
b) Barack Obama Jr.'s birth certificate clearly indicates the place and hospital of his birth.
View attachment 98656

Now to make it interesting fan fiction you would need an official Kenyan source to officially confirm that Barack Obama was born there, and produce an official birth certificate from Kenya- not the one the con artist was trying to sell.

For bonus points- riddle me this- how did Ann Dunham bring her infant son from Kenya to Hawaii without a passport?

Because
View attachment 98656

Precisely for the passport the rules are not different for a new born ?

The birth certificate you posted is a proven fake. Sad that you continue to push this nonsense.

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

Precisely for the passport the rules are not different for a new born ?

How are the passport rules different for a newborn?

Forum List

Back