Obama tells GOP to leave his wife alone

Are children fair game. Do you recall how Reagan’s daughter dissed him? How about when his wife consulted astrology. That was a hoot. No. I don’t buy it. It is not fair. We are not voting for his wife. We are voting for Obama. Leave spouses out of it. I think that it is sort of cowardice and desperate for people to go after spouses.

Not when they ACTIVELY stump for them. They become fair game then. She wants to open her mouth, he pays the price. Simple as that. Next you will be claiming people that he hires to stump for him should be exempt too, right?

Its a noble gesture, and not a sign of weakness. They shouldn't be attacking his family, but of course they will continue.

By the way, I think McCain said something similar when he was trying to justify his wife not releasing her tax returns.

Again, does she stump for him? Yes or NO? If Obama's wife wants to stump for him she is fair game.

Good for Obama. Stick up for your wife.

Threaten to shoot anyone who comes within 10 feet of her. You'll probably win votes.

I'd agree, if Michelle hadn't put herself out there. She did. She said controversial things. It's fine to hit her on those. Of course, it was consistent with what she said in college, the media was fine to go for that, once she had put 'her views' out there.

With speaking, comes accountability. Obama may not have it both ways.

i condone "attacks" if the adult family member puts themself into the public spotlight. i wasn't sure if you condemned all criticism... even when the adult makes public remarks on the campaign trail. your post indicated that you do not support criticism even if the person injects themself into the public spotlight like mrs. obama did.

We must be speaking different languages. I say anything goes. But yes, when the person actively seeks "facetime" then they're really asking for it. I support Obama and really wish his wife would shut her blue gums the fuck up.

Fair enough. I guess its fair game to make commercials about Cindy McCain's drug additions and her moral lapses in stealing drugs.

Really? So if I quoted John McCain's stupid quote about being in Iraq for 100 years, that wouldn't be an attack?

Thats why McCain has reacted so defensively to that comment, right?

As long as you provide the context of the quote no it is not an attack. You may believe it is but all it is, IF you provide the CONTEXT, is information of what he said.

If However you play the silly game of pretending he said we would be FIGHTING in Iraq for 100 years then yes that is an attack withot basis in fact.

Even your MENSA intellect can grasp that concept, right?

Fair enough. I guess its fair game to make commercials about Cindy McCain's drug additions and her moral lapses in stealing drugs.

Is she stumping for McCain? Did she talk about it? Does it have anything to do with the campaign? Once again for the liberal whining babies. Obama's wife CHOSE to make comments TO THE PRESS about the campaign and her husband's candidate status, thus fair game.

I suggest you prove your assertions though, we KNOW what Obama's wife said because, well, she said it TO the PRESS.

As long as you provide the context of the quote no it is not an attack. You may believe it is but all it is, IF you provide the CONTEXT, is information of what he said.

If However you play the silly game of pretending he said we would be FIGHTING in Iraq for 100 years then yes that is an attack withot basis in fact.

Even your MENSA intellect can grasp that concept, right?

Yeah dammit! That would be like cherry picking the one detained polygamist cult member found not to be a minor to support an outlandish claim that it's just a witch hunt. Thankfully, you are far too much of a stand-up guy to do anything like that. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah dammit! That would be like cherry picking the one detained polygamist cult member found not to be a minor to support an outlandish claim that it's just a witch hunt. Thankfully, you are far too much of a stand-up guy to do anything like that. :eusa_whistle:

I suggest you go read the news, two have been admitted to be adults and 2 DOZEN more are claimed to be WITH proper UTAH BIRTH CERTIFICATES to prove it. One of the 2 held was 22 YEARS old. Go ahead tell me she looked 17 you retard. The State of Texas is illegally holding 24 women as minors when they have birth certificates to prove otherwise.

Is she stumping for McCain? Did she talk about it? Does it have anything to do with the campaign? Once again for the liberal whining babies. Obama's wife CHOSE to make comments TO THE PRESS about the campaign and her husband's candidate status, thus fair game.

You do realize that all this talk about what's fair and what isn't is just YOUR opinion right? I'm certainly not familiar with the rule book you're reading. Did you think it was fair to pay swiftboat alcoholics to lie about Kerry?

You do realize that all this talk about what's fair and what isn't is just YOUR opinion right? I'm certainly not familiar with the rule book you're reading. Did you think it was fair to pay swiftboat alcoholics to lie about Kerry?

The liar would be you, claiming that over 200 decorated former service members including several ADMIRALS were drunks and liars.

Ohh by the way dumb shit , here is a link for you on those women being illegally detained by Texas.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080518/...gamist_retreat

I suggest you prove your assertions though, we KNOW what Obama's wife said because, well, she said it TO the PRESS.

Really? Does that mean it would have been fair game for Laura Bush to be dragged through the mud because she happened to kill her boyfriend while drunk driving? Simply because she talked about her husband and stumps for McCain?

Jenna Bush was on TV with mommy talking about the election (of course, she wanted to say that she was going to vote for Obama), but fair game to trash her because shewas with mommy when Laura talked about McCain?

Is that the playbook now?

Really? Does that mean it would have been fair game for Laura Bush to be dragged through the mud because she happened to kill her boyfriend while drunk driving? Simply because she talked about her husband and stumps for McCain?

Jenna Bush was on TV with mommy talking about the election (of course, she wanted to say that she was going to vote for Obama), but fair game to trash her because shewas with mommy when Laura talked about McCain?

Is that the playbook now?

It is for the left, always has been, since actu8ally the left DID bring up those things.

Now Counselor provide evidence that Obama's wife has been "dragged through the mud" for things she did not say or believe. I won't hold my breath, since in fact she said it and it was all RELATED to what she said and believed.

The liar would be you, claiming that over 200 decorated former service members including several ADMIRALS were drunks and liars.

:rofl:

Over 200????

Where do you come up with this shit?? How many soldiers do you think fit on a swiftboat anyway? For every lying, debt-ridden, alcoholic sack of shit that lied about Kerry, there were three (that were also there) saying they were indeed full of shit. For the record, I don't like Kerry...at all. But that was still the scummiest political move I've ever seen.

:rofl:

Over 200????

Where do you come up with this shit?? How many soldiers do you think fit on a swiftboat anyway? For every lying, debt-ridden, alcoholic sack of shit that lied about Kerry, there were three (that were also there) saying they were indeed full of shit. For the record, I don't like Kerry...at all. But that was still the scummiest political move I've ever seen.

Are you truly this STUPID? Kerry was not the only boat commander, nor was his crew the only sailors there. ALL of the over 200 members of the Swiftboat group served on boats that patrolled with or were personnel that commanded Kerry.

You get dumber and dumber with each post.

Are you truly this STUPID? Kerry was not the only boat commander, nor was his crew the only sailors there. ALL of the over 200 members of the Swiftboat group served on boats that patrolled with or were personnel that commanded Kerry.

You get dumber and dumber with each post.

And I'm supposed to believe they were all keeping tabs on Kerry and his boat instead of doing their own job?? Man you're a dumbass, redneck or not.

Is she stumping for McCain?

Here she is stumping for her husband on the Today show

Did she talk about it? Does it have anything to do with the campaign?

You were the one's that made "morals" and "family values" a test for any public figure. Hillary Clinton certainly had her past probed when she was first lady.

Yes, its a matter of public record that she was a drug addict, and stole prescription drugs

Cindy McCain: Prescription drug addiction and theft

In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to opioid painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin,[29] which she initially took to alleviate pain following two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs[30][31] and to ease emotional stress during the Keating Five scandal,[29] which involved her as a bookkeeper who had difficulty finding receipts.[16] The addiction progressed to where she resorted to stealing drugs from her own AVMT.[30] During 1992, Tom Gosinski, the director of government and international affairs for AVMT, discovered her drug theft.[32] Subsequently in 1992, her parents staged an intervention to force her to get help;[16] she told her husband about her problem, attended a drug treatment facility, began outpatient sessions, and ended her three years of active addiction.[29] A hysterectomy in 1993 resolved her back pain.[29][31]
wikipedia[/i]

So now that you've established the ground rules, you won't complain about a TV ad examining the moral character of Cindy McCain - self admitted druggie and pill thief. Thanks!

Forum List

Back