Obama tells GOP to leave his wife alone

It was his defense of the domestic terrorist and his ongoing relationship with him that made it pretty clear to me that the WRight thing isn't just a fluke (you're right....the one thing could have been forgiven).

Three strikes, you're out.

It's sad how the media is fucking over this country. With so much information available to people, even when the media tells the truth, there's a million other sources to dispute it. People don't know what to believe, so they choose to believe every person is honestly innocent, until they catch them in the act.

I don't know what Obama would have to do to not get elected at this point. I wish we could find pictures of him participating in a flag burning, or a Black Panther rally.

Hell, I think people would still vote for him. They're THAT stupid. They did elect Bush, twice.

I don't think people, other than people who think like him, will vote for him. The American people are NOT that stupid. He has his little pockets of supporters (those who vote on color alone, those who are radical left) but those by no means make up the majority of the population.

We elected Bush twice because the competition was a hundred times worse than he was....just as we'll elect McCain because nobody will be able to stomach Obama.

I'm not crazy about McCain. I don't even really like him. But I'm sure as all get out not voting for Obama who will mess us up like nobody since Jimmy Carter..and I think he would make Carter look like a walk in the park.

On the upside, someone like Obama as president could usher in a new conservative era, and we might get someone like Reagan again. Wouldn't that be nice??? But I don't know if I could have my campaign in order that quickly....

do you notice that every time anyone points out what an obama says and then disagrees or criticizes the comment that the obamas take it as a personal attack??

they both need to grow a thicker skin, seriously if they are so easily offended by a hacked together you tube ad, what are they going to do when some real political heat comes their way?

Some of us get tired with all the lies, bullshit, and empty rhetoric are thrown at the feet of Obama, and seemingly nobody else.

The crap about his name. The crap about him not having his hand over his heart (he was singing). The crap about his "statement" about how the flag representes a patriarchal and bellicose nation. That statement has been posted here 4 or 5 times now. Really? Is the right so desperate to attack Obama that they just complete fabricate facts and then repeat them ad nauseum?

It gets tiring. With all of the attacks that are so petty, stupid, and pointless, its not defensiveness, its that the attacks are assumed to be complete shit since so many of them are.

Some of us get tired with all the lies, bullshit, and empty rhetoric are thrown at the feet of Obama, and seemingly nobody else.

The crap about his name. The crap about him not having his hand over his heart (he was singing). The crap about his "statement" about how the flag representes a patriarchal and bellicose nation. That statement has been posted here 4 or 5 times now. Really? Is the right so desperate to attack Obama that they just complete fabricate facts and then repeat them ad nauseum?

It gets tiring. With all of the attacks that are so petty, stupid, and pointless, its not defensiveness, its that the attacks are assumed to be complete shit since so many of them are.

quoting someone is not an attack unless you are an obama
pointing out senate voting records is not an attack unless you are an obama

do you see a pattern? I sure as hell do

quoting someone is not an attack unless you are an obama
pointing out senate voting records is not an attack unless you are an obama

do you see a pattern? I sure as hell do

Really? So if I quoted John McCain's stupid quote about being in Iraq for 100 years, that wouldn't be an attack?

Thats why McCain has reacted so defensively to that comment, right?

You mean like so many saying that one said the same as Obama, when it's clear it was so very different? Yeah, it gets tiring. It's called politics.

Really? So if I quoted John McCain's stupid quote about being in Iraq for 100 years, that wouldn't be an attack?

No it wasn't an attack. he was defending against dems saying he wants the war to go on for 100 years when he was clearly talking about a military presence after the fighting similar to what we now have in Germany, Japan, South Korea etc. I don't necessarily think this is a good position just as I think invading iraq was a bone head move but I am for getting the facts straight and I am for a candidate not acting like a crybaby whenever someone put their feet to the fire.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/14/mccain.king/

and if i recall mccain did not whine that it was a personal attack or the same old politics of negativity as the obamas do when a similar statement is made regarding their own words

I think he said it for the same reason I've said it.
You stay until the job is done. Regardless of how long it takes.

Another example. When one reads what he said in context the meaning is clear. The left gets it, but in context would not serve their agenda.

Another example. When one reads what he said in context the meaning is clear. The left gets it, but in context would not serve their agenda.

Just like the right pays attention to the context of the bitter quote, right?

Both sides are purposely misinterpreting the other for political gain. But of course, you only blame the left. :rolleyes:

Just like the right pays attention to the context of the bitter quote, right?

Both sides are purposely misinterpreting the other for political gain. But of course, you only blame the left. :rolleyes:

Try reading again. Sigh.

Kleenex.jpg

Is it too much to ask for complete sentences?

my post:

personal attacks are not good, and if the family member wishes to remain out of the public spotlight. so it doesn't matter what an adult spouse/relative says on the campaign trail, such words are off limits because they are family? this is not a case of ramming a microscope as you call it, rather, she put herself in the public spotlight.

is it too much to ask that you improve your reading comprehension skills...it is quite simple to get the gist of what i am saying...and i don't always feel like writing novels

my post:

is it too much to ask that you improve your reading comprehension skills...it is quite simple to get the gist of what i am saying...and i don't always feel like writing novels

Actually it isn't. There were a few things about your post that were rather vague. I can accept incomplete sentences I suppose, but at least try to be clear about the point you're making.

I'm still not sure if you condone or condemn attacks on candidate's family members.

Actually it isn't. There were a few things about your post that were rather vague. I can accept incomplete sentences I suppose, but at least try to be clear about the point you're making.

I'm still not sure if you condone or condemn attacks on candidate's family members.

i condone "attacks" if the adult family member puts themself into the public spotlight. i wasn't sure if you condemned all criticism... even when the adult makes public remarks on the campaign trail. your post indicated that you do not support criticism even if the person injects themself into the public spotlight like mrs. obama did.

Forum List

Back