Obama Tells Falsehoods About Israel

The real burning question is:

Does Oblama have a circumcised penis...

That would let you know if he is pro-Israel....
angry%2520michelle_thumb%255B11%255D.png

Dennis Ross: Obama thought he had license to openly criticize Israel
by Jacob Kornbluh via Jewish Insider

Posted on Oct. 26, 2015
dennis-ross_539_332_c1.png

President Barack Obama’s treatment of Israel stemmed from a false understanding that increasing security and intelligence cooperation with Israel allows him to be openly critical of Israel, former Mideast peace envoy Dennis Ross said on Monday.

During a panel on the past, present, and future of U.S.-Israeli relations at the Washington Institute on Monday, Ross drew a distinction between the Bill Clinton approach, whom he also worked for, and the Obama approach in treating Israel as an ally, but getting opposite results.

According to Ross, Clinton was very careful not to be publicly saying things that could be construed as being critical of Israel. “Clinton had a strong feeling that when you had differences with Israel, it was better to keep them private. His perspective was that the U.S. was Israel’s only real friend in the world,” he asserted. “We could have differences and disagreements, but he wanted to keep them private because he felt that if Israel’s enemies would see that as encouragement, and it would weaken Israel’s deterrent.”

Obama had a different perspective, based on a misplaced lesson.

“Because he felt, genuinely, a very strong commitment to Israel’s security, he felt that also gave him the licence to be openly critical,” Ross stated. “He did believe – early on in the administration – that being openly critical could also bring some benefit for us at a time when we are reaching out to the Muslims. That was the kind of mindset. And the instinct was because I’m so good on security towards Israel, and because I really mean it, that makes it easier for me to be able to establish some distance.”

Ross recalled a meeting between the president and Malcolm Hoenlein in July of 2009, in which Obama said, “For eight years, the Bush (43) administration allowed no daylight at all, and we go nothing for it, and look at where we are.”

Dennis Ross: Obama thought he had license to openly criticize Israel | Nation

And in the real world we see that Israel is defending itself from terrorism. And because Americans are shooting anyone who is off white in the back then yiou must also be a Nazi and fascist country ?
That's because our police departments are getting military training from the IDF.

I think it must be the other way round as your police have been doing this since the beginning of colonisation. Just look at the G men and how they mowed people down who talked funny, that was well before Israel was re-born

That has been the case since the turn of the 18C and it will never change while you turn a blind eye to it. Wait until the muslims are 3% of the population and you will see just what Israel has to put up with
Shut the fuck up, Heir Phoenmauser.

Don't like the truth do you billy boy as it makes you see what the rest of the world see. How will you demand your government deal with stone throwing muslim hordes, fire bombs and IED's like the Boston marathon.

Ah there ya go, show everybody how intelligent you are, bravo...:)
WTF are you talking about? I don't want Israel having anything to do with our government. State, local or federal. Nada.

Tough as you don't get a say in what your various government departments do. You can complain all you want, stamp your feet and scream until you are sick they will just tell you to go away BEFORE ! ! ! ! ! !

So much for a democracy, all you vote for is which group is going to shaft you next

Commander n chief lol, my apologies to the Jewish people and world...

Obama Tells Falsehoods About Israel, Retracts, Then Repeats Falsehoods
The top propaganda tactics the administration is using to demonize the Jewish State.
October 26, 2015
Morton A. Klein and Daniel Mandel

barack-obama_1.jpg

After weeks of murderous Palestinian stabbing attacks upon innocent Israelis, how has the Obama Administration responded?

Although Israel has been killing or apprehending knife-wielding terrorists, while Mahmoud Abbas’ Palestinian Authority (PA) has been inciting and glorifying their acts of murder, the Administration presents both sides as morally equivalent, while insinuating or even asserting Israeli responsibility.

Obama officials have been doing this in five ways:

1. Condemning violence and incitement on both sides: Specifically condemning attacks on innocent Israelis, Secretary of State John Kerry nonetheless also called upon “all sides to take affirmative steps to restore calm” and called for “leadership that condemns the tit-for-tat.” And State Department spokesman John Kirby explicitly stated, “we recognize that incitement can go both ways here.”

2. Refusing to identify or condemn PA incitement to violence: Despite disseminating falsehoods about Palestinian terrorists being innocents murdered in cold blood by Israel and Muslim supremacist calls by Abbas for Muslims to block imaginary Israeli take-over and “desecration” of Muslim shrines with “their filthy feet,” Administration officials don’t allude to this, much less condemn it. Quite the contrary: State Department spokesman Mark Toner implied Israel isn’t upholding the status quo on Temple Mount, while Mr. Kirby explicitly endorsed this false Palestinian claim, saying, “certainly, the status quo has not been observed, which has led to a lot of the violence.”

3. Refusing to identify which side is using terrorism: Secretary Kerry has spoken of “a revolving cycle,” while Mr. Toner has referred to the “recent wave of violence,” not Palestinian terrorism, and refused to “assign blame” for the attacks. So did Mr. Kirby (“this isn’t about affixing ... blame on either side”).

4. Accusing Israel of using excessive force in dealing with the knife-wielding terrorists: Mr. Kirby baldy stated that “we’ve certainly seen some reports of what many would consider excessive use of force.”

5. Rationalizing the Arab violence as partly the product of Jews moving into or living in the West Bank: Secretary Kerry spoke of a “massive increase in [Jewish] settlements over the course of the last years,” which is neither a warrant for murder nor even true: construction within Jewish communities in the West Bank has dropped during Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s six-year tenure to its lowest point since the Rabin government.

When the Obama Administration nullifies and voids the meaning and worth of its original condemnation of attacks on Israelis with defamatory charges and moral equivalence, it exposes its hostility and bias against Israel.

It is also inflammatory –– if Kerry can assign blame for Arab terrorism on Jews building houses in the West Bank, why can’t Arabs?

The Administration seems to be seeking the damaging effects of these subsequently triangulated statements. The clarifications are just sufficiently retractive to mollify critics, while nonetheless preserving the original, damaging impact.

In this instance, President Obama seems to think they retracted too much.

Accordingly, on October 16, he himself doubled down on the original misrepresentations uttered by his officials on October 13 and 14, but retracted on October 14 and 15, saying, “We must try to get all people in Israel, and the West Bank” to oppose “random violence.” President Obama also urged both Messrs. Netanyahu and Abbas to tamp down rhetoric, and again called into question Israel’s maintenance of Jerusalem’s status quo.

As for Abbas’ incitement –– still not a word from him, nor from UN Ambassador Samantha Power, who has also doubled down on some of the earlier false charges in the UN Security Council.

The Obama Administration is telling falsehoods about Israel, retracting them and then restating them. When someone persists with falsehoods, even after admitting them to be untrue, he intends them to stick.

You really are a total scumbag, aren't you?

First off, Israel should be demonized. What they have been doing to the Palestinian's for the last 70 years is disgusting! And you're a disgusting prick for trying to defend this garbage.

Second, the IDF and inhuman settlers shoot innocent Palestinian's in the street, then plant knives near their body and go into the big lie they keep telling how they were attacked and had to defend themselves. It's all bullshit. The Israeli's are the cause of the knife attacks.

Third, don't talk about Abbas when you have Netanfuckyou telling citizens they need to arm themselves and carry out vigilante justice.

And fourth, since they are shooting anyone who even looks Arab, stop fucking saying they are the only democracy in the ME. Israel is a fascist fucking country, in need of a serious beat down.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you took him to school.:clap:

Said the 9/11 inside job, that carries a lot of weight...:rofl:

said the
9/11 IS ???

outta here

Unwatch Thread - Obama Tells Falsehoods About Israel
You are watching this thread. Use the button below if you would like to stop watching this thread.
Pante Waste, I'M sorry your leaving (not), I thought you were my biggest fan, oh well...:itsok:

some of us dont have all day to spend on the compuet

The top propaganda tactics the administration is using to demonize the Jewish State.
October 26, 2015

barack-obama_1.jpg

After weeks of murderous Palestinian stabbing attacks upon innocent Israelis, how has the Obama Administration responded?

Although Israel has been killing or apprehending knife-wielding terrorists, while Mahmoud Abbas’ Palestinian Authority (PA) has been inciting and glorifying their acts of murder, the Administration presents both sides as morally equivalent, while insinuating or even asserting Israeli responsibility.

1. Condemning violence and incitement on both sides: Specifically condemning attacks on innocent Israelis, Secretary of State John Kerry nonetheless also called upon “all sides to take affirmative steps to restore calm” and called for “leadership that condemns the tit-for-tat.” And State Department spokesman John Kirby explicitly stated, “we recognize that incitement can go both ways here.”

2. Refusing to identify or condemn PA incitement to violence: Despite disseminating falsehoods about Palestinian terrorists being innocents murdered in cold blood by Israel and Muslim supremacist calls by Abbas for Muslims to block imaginary Israeli take-over and “desecration” of Muslim shrines with “their filthy feet,” Administration officials don’t allude to this, much less condemn it. Quite the contrary: State Department spokesman Mark Toner implied Israel isn’t upholding the status quo on Temple Mount, while Mr. Kirby explicitly endorsed this false Palestinian claim, saying, “certainly, the status quo has not been observed, which has led to a lot of the violence.”

3. Refusing to identify which side is using terrorism: Secretary Kerry has spoken of “a revolving cycle,” while Mr. Toner has referred to the “recent wave of violence,” not Palestinian terrorism, and refused to “assign blame” for the attacks. So did Mr. Kirby (“this isn’t about affixing ... blame on either side”).

4. Accusing Israel of using excessive force in dealing with the knife-wielding terrorists: Mr. Kirby baldy stated that “we’ve certainly seen some reports of what many would consider excessive use of force.”

5. Rationalizing the Arab violence as partly the product of Jews moving into or living in the West Bank: Secretary Kerry spoke of a “massive increase in [Jewish] settlements over the course of the last years,” which is neither a warrant for murder nor even true: construction within Jewish communities in the West Bank has dropped during Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s six-year tenure to its lowest point since the Rabin government.

When the Obama Administration nullifies and voids the meaning and worth of its original condemnation of attacks on Israelis with defamatory charges and moral equivalence, it exposes its hostility and bias against Israel.

It is also inflammatory –– if Kerry can assign blame for Arab terrorism on Jews building houses in the West Bank, why can’t Arabs?

The Administration seems to be seeking the damaging effects of these subsequently triangulated statements. The clarifications are just sufficiently retractive to mollify critics, while nonetheless preserving the original, damaging impact.

Accordingly, on October 16, he himself doubled down on the original misrepresentations uttered by his officials on October 13 and 14, but retracted on October 14 and 15, saying, “We must try to get all people in Israel, and the West Bank” to oppose “random violence.” President Obama also urged both Messrs. Netanyahu and Abbas to tamp down rhetoric, and again called into question Israel’s maintenance of Jerusalem’s status quo.

As for Abbas’ incitement –– still not a word from him, nor from UN Ambassador Samantha Power, who has also doubled down on some of the earlier false charges in the UN Security Council.

The Obama Administration is telling falsehoods about Israel, retracting them and then restating them. When someone persists with falsehoods, even after admitting them to be untrue, he intends them to stick.

You really are a total scumbag, aren't you?

First off, Israel should be demonized. What they have been doing to the Palestinian's for the last 70 years is disgusting! And you're a disgusting prick for trying to defend this garbage.

Second, the IDF and inhuman settlers shoot innocent Palestinian's in the street, then plant knives near their body and go into the big lie they keep telling how they were attacked and had to defend themselves. It's all bullshit. The Israeli's are the cause of the knife attacks.

Third, don't talk about Abbas when you have Netanfuckyou telling citizens they need to arm themselves and carry out vigilante justice.

And fourth, since they are shooting anyone who even looks Arab, stop fucking saying they are the only democracy in the ME. Israel is a fascist fucking country, in need of a serious beat down.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you took him to school.:clap:

Said the 9/11 inside job, that carries a lot of weight...:rofl:

change the subject when the truth hurts I see. :thup:

hate to break your heart but myself and many others have disproven those fairy tales of the governments you worship ,not my fault you only see what you want to see which AGAIN is why you have been brainwashed by the CIA media that Israel does not murder innocent civilians all the time.:rolleyes-41:

yes i carry a lot of weight because i dont cover my ears and eyes to the facts of 9/11 and Israel like you Israeli worshippers do or run off when cornered by facts about either one of them either.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

You would not know a fact if it slapped you on the face and said I am a fact.

At what temperature do the valence bonds of rolled steel start to migrate away from the heat source and cause a weakening of the steel at the atomic level ? That alone accounts for how the WTC "exploded" as the central core became unable to support the weight of the floors above. And 1st year metallurgy student's learn this as one of the basics. Even welders learn that unless they heat up the entire work area the weld will fail due to having no carbon in the weld site ( valence bonds)

9/11 IS ???

outta here

Unwatch Thread - Obama Tells Falsehoods About Israel
You are watching this thread. Use the button below if you would like to stop watching this thread.
Pante Waste, I'M sorry your leaving (not), I thought you were my biggest fan, oh well...:itsok:
hey shill,some of us dont get paid here by Israel to troll about Israel all day such as yourself.:up_yours::D

You get paid by neo Marxist to discredit the facts so they can once again mount a take over bid

Part of the problem as I see it comes in misusing terms. There are no 'innocent Israelis. Every Israeli is either future military, current military, or former military. Only exceptions being some of the ultra-orthodox types who refuse service but most do. Consequently, when an American hears 'Israeli civilian' they naturally assume a civilain like themselves. But that's not right. A tourist might be an innocent civilian, but citizens are essentially all military. And to their enemy, that's exactly how they're thinking about it. So if you don't understand that, you're gonna be viewing it through a screwed up lens.

Another thing is while Israel is the defacto Jewish state according to the UN since 1948, and numerous wars and attempts to make that otherwise have failed, the fact remains that the people who lived there thinking of it as their homeland were displaced and made 2nd class citizens. They have a legitimate bitchfest about this exactly like South Africa under Apartheid and the USA tossing the native Indians off their own land. If you deny this, again, you're responding through a cracked and distorted lens.

Only when youa ccept the truth and reality of a situation can you hope to begin to understand and help fix things. If you're seeing everything through some filter though you'll never be anywhere close to helping because you're way the hell over there, when the problem's way the hell over here.
When people want to kill you(all Jews) even before the state of Israel you have to be militaristic to defend yourself. Since I was a kid all I heard was drive the Jews into the sea, well that's never going to happen, God bless the Jews. I also send money direct to the IDF.

Since I was a kid all I heard was drive the Jews into the sea...

You gotta love the consistancy of Zionist Hasbara, teach the kids early enough and they'll become Zionist fanatics who go on to brutalise the Palestinians which in turn creates Islamist fanatics, and the cycle goes on and on.

October 26, 2015

barack-obama_1.jpg

Wow, the president of the Zionist Organization of America (Klein) and the Director of the Zionist Organization of America's Center for Middle East Policy (Mandel) make accusations that the President of the U.S. is telling lies, retracts then repeats....pass me the salt pot, I need to take this with a pinch.

Part of the problem as I see it comes in misusing terms. There are no 'innocent Israelis. Every Israeli is either future military, current military, or former military. Only exceptions being some of the ultra-orthodox types who refuse service but most do. Consequently, when an American hears 'Israeli civilian' they naturally assume a civilain like themselves. But that's not right. A tourist might be an innocent civilian, but citizens are essentially all military. And to their enemy, that's exactly how they're thinking about it. So if you don't understand that, you're gonna be viewing it through a screwed up lens.

Another thing is while Israel is the defacto Jewish state according to the UN since 1948, and numerous wars and attempts to make that otherwise have failed, the fact remains that the people who lived there thinking of it as their homeland were displaced and made 2nd class citizens. They have a legitimate bitchfest about this exactly like South Africa under Apartheid and the USA tossing the native Indians off their own land. If you deny this, again, you're responding through a cracked and distorted lens.

Only when youa ccept the truth and reality of a situation can you hope to begin to understand and help fix things. If you're seeing everything through some filter though you'll never be anywhere close to helping because you're way the hell over there, when the problem's way the hell over here.
When people want to kill you(all Jews) even before the state of Israel you have to be militaristic to defend yourself. Since I was a kid all I heard was drive the Jews into the sea, well that's never going to happen, God bless the Jews. I also send money direct to the IDF.

Since I was a kid all I heard was drive the Jews into the sea...

You gotta love the consistancy of Zionist Hasbara, teach the kids early enough and they'll become Zionist fanatics who go on to brutalise the Palestinians which in turn creates Islamist fanatics, and the cycle goes on and on.

So you are now denying the words spoken by the arab league leaders in 1947 when they stated they would drive the Jews into the sea. And the same thing has been said many times since by the arabs

Showdown at the OK Corral
Why Obama has no intentions of letting bygones be bygones in his upcoming meeting with Netanyahu.
November 5, 2015
Caroline Glick

netanyahu_obama_1.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s meeting with US President Barack Obama next week is likely to look less like a rapprochement than a showdown at the OK Corral.

The flurry of spy stories spinning around in recent weeks makes clear that US-Israel relations remain in crisis.

Two weeks ago, The Wall Street Journal published a fairly detailed account of the US’s massive spying operations against Israel between 2010 and 2012.

Their purpose was to prevent Israel from attacking Iran’s nuclear installations. The Journal report, which was based on US sources, also detailed the evasion tactics the Obama administration employed to try to hide its covert nuclear talks with Iran from Israel. According to the report, the administration was infuriated that through its spy operations against Iran, Israel discovered the talks and the government asked the White House to tell it what was going on.

Over the past several days, the Israeli media have reported the Israeli side of the US spying story.

Friday Makor Rishon’s military commentator Amir Rapaport detailed how the US assiduously wooed IDF senior brass on the one hand and harassed more junior Israeli security officials on the other hand.

Former IDF chiefs of General Staff Lt.-Gens. Gabi Ashkenazi and Benny Gantz were given the red carpet treatment in a bid to convince them to oppose Israeli strikes on Iran’s nuclear installations. More junior officials, including officers posted officially to the US were denied visas and subjected to lengthy interrogations at US embassies and airports in a bid to convince them to divulge information about potential Israeli strikes against Iran.

Its upside is that it takes Israel out of the US debate regarding the nuclear deal. To the extent that opponents of Obama’s Iran policy are willing to lead the fight against the deal themselves, Israel could do worse than to take a step back and plot its own course on Iran, independent of the US policy discussion.

It is hard to know which line of action makes more sense. But as the spy stories demonstrated, one thing is clear enough. Whatever he says before the cameras next week when he meets with Netanyahu, Obama has no intention of letting bygones be bygones.

Showdown at the OK Corral

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
...:FIREdevil:

OBAMAHIJACKSHOLOCAUST MEMORIALEVENTTOTALK UP MUSLIMS

January 28, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

memri-ss_1.gif

The Holocaust memorial event at the Israeli embassy honored four Americans, including Sergeant Edmonds who refused Nazi demands to identify Jewish US soldiers to the Nazis. Despite the snowstorm, the event went forward with the Israeli ambassador pitching in to shovel snow.

Obama surprisingly showed up to speak despite the administration's previous anonymous attacks on Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer who was accused of being too close to Republicans. It was even a good speech. After years of delivering bland identical speeches, he seems to have upgraded his speechwriters. The State of the Union was better written and so was this. There were some lines, but Obama has a single agenda and so the speech contained a veiled attack on opposition to Muslim immigration to the United States. And then diverged into bizarre Muslim PR.

There were far more Muslims who were collaborating with the Nazis and openly calling for the mass murder of Jews and even killing Jews... than were protecting Jews. And that's the usual story.

More significantly, Muslim religious leaders, like Hitler's Mufti, the Mufti of Jerusalem, lent support to Nazi ideology. When individual Muslims dissented from it, as individual Germans and even Nazis occasionally dissented from Hitler's crimes, that was and is praiseworthy. But it obstructs the larger context.

The mention of the Morocco summit is even more bizarre. There are hardly any Jews left in Muslim countries. Most of the Middle Eastern Jews live in Israel. A country that Muslims are obsessively trying to destroy. There aren't all that many Christians left either and their numbers are diminishing by the year.

"Protecting" minorities has an ominous context in the Muslim world in which minorities submit to Muslim rule, become good Dhimmis, pay Jizya and are "protected" for it. When you talk about protecting people, you're treating them as inferiors. George Washington understood that and rejected it in his letter to the Newport Synagogue. "It is now no more that toleration is spoken of as if it were the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights," Washington wrote to the Jews in Newport.

With Muslims, it's precisely that "indulgence" that is the root of Dhimmitude. Christians and Jews are protected at the indulgence of Muslims, as long as they pay their tribute and accept their inferiority.

Finally, the obsessive efforts by the left to claim that Muslims are now persecuted the way that Jews were, ignores the fact that Jews are being persecuted by Muslims.

Obama reads off that, "When we see some Jews leaving major European cities -- where their families have lived for generations -- because they no longer feel safe; when Jewish centers are targeted from Mumbai to Overland Park, Kansas; when swastikas appear on college campuses -- when we see all that and more, we must not be silent."

Muslim persecution is a big reason why Israel exists.

Obama Hijacks Holocaust Memorial Event to Talk Up Muslims

Including the baby that terrorist throat slit while sleeping in his crib, potential future military target.
You lose.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage
...:FIREdevil:

OBAMAHIJACKSHOLOCAUST MEMORIALEVENTTOTALK UP MUSLIMS

January 28, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

memri-ss_1.gif

The Holocaust memorial event at the Israeli embassy honored four Americans, including Sergeant Edmonds who refused Nazi demands to identify Jewish US soldiers to the Nazis. Despite the snowstorm, the event went forward with the Israeli ambassador pitching in to shovel snow.

Obama surprisingly showed up to speak despite the administration's previous anonymous attacks on Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer who was accused of being too close to Republicans. It was even a good speech. After years of delivering bland identical speeches, he seems to have upgraded his speechwriters. The State of the Union was better written and so was this. There were some lines, but Obama has a single agenda and so the speech contained a veiled attack on opposition to Muslim immigration to the United States. And then diverged into bizarre Muslim PR.

There were far more Muslims who were collaborating with the Nazis and openly calling for the mass murder of Jews and even killing Jews... than were protecting Jews. And that's the usual story.

More significantly, Muslim religious leaders, like Hitler's Mufti, the Mufti of Jerusalem, lent support to Nazi ideology. When individual Muslims dissented from it, as individual Germans and even Nazis occasionally dissented from Hitler's crimes, that was and is praiseworthy. But it obstructs the larger context.

The mention of the Morocco summit is even more bizarre. There are hardly any Jews left in Muslim countries. Most of the Middle Eastern Jews live in Israel. A country that Muslims are obsessively trying to destroy. There aren't all that many Christians left either and their numbers are diminishing by the year.

"Protecting" minorities has an ominous context in the Muslim world in which minorities submit to Muslim rule, become good Dhimmis, pay Jizya and are "protected" for it. When you talk about protecting people, you're treating them as inferiors. George Washington understood that and rejected it in his letter to the Newport Synagogue. "It is now no more that toleration is spoken of as if it were the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights," Washington wrote to the Jews in Newport.

With Muslims, it's precisely that "indulgence" that is the root of Dhimmitude. Christians and Jews are protected at the indulgence of Muslims, as long as they pay their tribute and accept their inferiority.

Finally, the obsessive efforts by the left to claim that Muslims are now persecuted the way that Jews were, ignores the fact that Jews are being persecuted by Muslims.

Obama reads off that, "When we see some Jews leaving major European cities -- where their families have lived for generations -- because they no longer feel safe; when Jewish centers are targeted from Mumbai to Overland Park, Kansas; when swastikas appear on college campuses -- when we see all that and more, we must not be silent."

Muslim persecution is a big reason why Israel exists.

Obama Hijacks Holocaust Memorial Event to Talk Up Muslims

That goes hand in hand with the Al Sharq publication.

A (MUCH) BETTER YEAR
Why Obama is acting with such urgency in his hostility to Israel and attachment to Islam.
February 5, 2016
Caroline Glick

ob.jpg

On Wednesday the U.S. media interrupted its saturation coverage of the presidential primaries to report on President Barack Obama’s visit to a mosque in Maryland. The visit was Obama’s first public one to a mosque in the US since entering the White House seven years ago. The mosque Obama chose to visit demonstrated once again that his views of radical Islam are deeply problematic.

Obama visited the Islamic Society of Baltimore, a mosque with longstanding ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. During Operation Protective Edge, the leaders of the mosque accused Israel of genocide and demanded that the administration end US support for the Jewish state.

According to The Daily Caller, the mosque’s former imam Mohammad Adam el-Sheikh was active in the Islamic American Relief Agency, a charity deemed a terror group in 2004 after the US Treasury Department determined it had transferred funds to Osama bin Laden, Hamas, al-Qaida and other terrorist groups.

El-Sheikh left the Baltimore mosque to take over the Dar el-Hijra mosque in northern Virginia. He replaced Anwar al-Awlaki as imam after Awlaki moved to Yemen in 2003. In Yemen Awlaki rose to become a senior al-Qaida commander.

Awlaki radicalized many American jihadists both through direct contact and online. He radicalized US Army major Nidal Malik Hasan, and inspired him to carry out the 2009 massacre of 13 US soldiers and civilians at Fort Hood in Texas. Awlaki was killed by a US drone strike in 2011.

In 2010, a member of the Islamic Society of Baltimore was arrested for planning to attack an army recruiting office. According to the Mediaite news portail, the mosque reportedly refused to cooperate with the FBI in its investigation.

Obama’s visit to the radical mosque now is a clear signal of how he intends to spend his last year in office. It tells us that during this period, Obama will adopt ever more extreme positions regarding radical Islam.

Obama’s apologetics for radical Islamists is the flipside of his hostility for Israel. This too is escalating and will continue to rise through the end of his tenure in office.

The US Customs authority’s announcement last week that it will begin enforcing a 20-yearold decision to require goods imported from Judea and Samaria to be labeled “Made in the West Bank,” rather than “Made in Israel,” signals Obama’s intentions. So, too, it is abundantly clear that France’s plan to use the UN Security Council to dictate Israel’s borders was coordinated in advance with the Obama administration.

Part of the reason Obama is acting with such urgency and intensity is that he knows that regardless of who is elected to replace him, the next president will not be as viscerally hostile to Israel or as emotionally attached to Islam as he is.

On the Democratic side, neither candidate is a particularly energetic supporter of Israel or counter- jihad warrior. Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton’s recently released email discussions of Israel with her closest advisers indicate that all of Clinton’s closest counselors are hostile to Israel.

For his part, Vermont’s socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders harbors the far Left’s now standard anti-Israel attitudes. Not only did Sanders – like Clinton – support Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran. He boycotted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech before the Joint Houses of Congress where Netanyahu laid out Israel’s reasons for opposing the deal. Sanders gave television interviews condemning Netanyahu for making the speech, accusing him of electioneering on the back of the US Congress. Sanders criticized Israel during Operation Protective Edge and supports decreasing US military aid to Israel.

For all their anti-Israel sensibilities, though, neither Clinton nor Sanders gives the impression that they are driven by them as Obama is.

Unlike Obama, neither appear to be animated by their hostility toward Israel. Neither seem to be passionate in their support for Muslim Brotherhood- affiliated groups or in their desire to realign the US away from Israel, from its traditional Arab allies and toward Iran. This lack of passion makes it safe to assume that if elected president, while they will adopt anti-Israel policies, they will not seek out ways to weaken Israel or strengthen its sworn enemies.

According to terrorism expert Steven Emerson, before Obama visited the Islamic Society of Baltimore, he asked the FBI for its opinion of the mosque. FBI investigators informed Obama of the mosque’s ties to terrorism. They urged him not to confer it with the legitimacy that comes with a presidential visit.

Obama ignored the FBI’s advice.

The next 11 months will be miserable for Israel.

But we should take heart. By all accounts, next year will be better. And judging by the way the presidential race is shaping up, next year may be a much, much better year.

A (Much) Better Year

Including the baby that terrorist throat slit while sleeping in his crib, potential future military target.
You lose.

Yet, you cheer on when thousands of Palestinian babies are murdered by higher tech weaponry.

Forum List

Back