Controversial Billboard That Reads 'America First Not Israel' Put Up In Detroit

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Well, finally its beginning to happen in America: the "We Control America" boast by Sharon via AIPAC gang, has come home to roost!

Americans are beginning to see how Money&Politics control our destiny! Truth is winning over corruption!

By Camille Amiri, KSHB Kansa CIty

A new billboard in Detroit is causing a lot of controversy.

It reads “America First Not Israel.”

Is it meant to be anti-Semitic or something else entirely?

Well, finally its beginning to happen in America: the "We Control America" boast by Sharon via AIPAC gang, has come home to roost!

Americans are beginning to see how Money&Politics control our destiny! Truth is winning over corruption!

1st Amendment. Shrug. I don't get all hot n bothered over a freaking billboard. Don't care what it says.

Want controversial billboards I got pleanty of anti-religious ideas I'll let ya have the rights to. :)

Mary and her black Eithiopian Jewish lover making Jesus.

Mohammed and his 9 year-old wife on their wedding night.

ISIS terrorist doing Mohammed from behind doggy style (for how they rape Islam.)

And a seemingly kindly bearded Jewish guy in a steamroom with little boy on his lap caught and only complaining about being interupted.

Wanna pay for a billboard, get your money's worth. :)

Want controversial billboards I got pleanty of anti-religious ideas I'll let ya have the rights to. :)

ISIS terrorist doing Mohammed from behind doggy style (for how they rape Islam.)

And a seemingly kindly bearded Jewish guy in a steamroom with little boy on his lap caught and only complaining about being interupted.

Why not post the billboard of you kissing Nut&Yahho's ass?

I just took a huge dump on the big 3 world religions. What makes you think I kiss anyone's ass?

I just took a huge dump on the big 3 world religions. What makes you think I kiss anyone's ass?
What does anyone's Religion got to do with the OP? You were sticking up for Israel First weren't you?

Oh look, phbel's being....., well phbel again......

What city has the largest concentration of Muslims in the US? What city is that a suburb of?
And you claim "American is waking up........"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What city has the largest concentration of Muslims in the US? What city is that a suburb of?

Ringe around the collar is back again in his fairy get up picking his nose, its not a teeny weenie billboard its all over the internet, stupid!

Ringe around the collar is back again in his fairy get up picking his nose, its not a teeny weenie billboard its all over the internet, stupid!

OMG! An anti Israel billboard in Muslim Detrot. That does it. Israel is doomed.

Where's the controversy?
How is this "anti"-Israel?
Does anyone here actually disagree with what it says?

How would "you" react to a billboard in any other country that said the same thing? As in...

Germany First - Not any other country
Israel First - Not any other country
Canada First - Not any other country
France First - Not any other country

None of those examples indicate hatred for another country. Why does this billboard?

(Yes, I know the ignorant assholes hate and fear Jews but I'm talking about intelligent human beings.)

What is wrong with putting America first?

The implication is that if you put your own country first, you must also be "against" Israel.

Israelis put their country before others, including the US. Does that mean they are against the US?

Easy on a message board.

Walk into a mosque and do the same and earn some respect. :laugh2:

Feeble actually thinks it can intimidate me and deflect from the reality......... :lmao: :lmao:
Phbel, you don't have the wit or wherewithal. (That means you're not smart enough......)

Feeble actually thinks it can intimidate me and deflect from the reality......... :lmao: :lmao:
Phbel, you don't have the wit or wherewithal. (That means you're not smart enough......)
When it comes to smarts you're a light-weight Tinker Bell.

When it comes to smarts you're a light-weight Tinker Bell.
When it comes to delusional you're the poster child....... :thup:

Whats funny is that any other nation would say what about us and we'd collectively say fuck you.

America says America First. England objects? :321:

Italy objects? :blahblah:

Spain? :dev3:

Israel? .....Well, lets think about this first. :doubt:

Detroit and Dearborn are occupied Palestinian lands. They are part of the American caliphate of Palestine now.

Forum List

Back