Obama Team Continues Effort to Isolate Fox News

]Never confuse cool and dispassionate addressing of pukes such as yourself, with anger. This is one reason why you're so stupid.

Just a little too emotional, you are. As Yoda would say.

If that's what you call cool, I would not want to see how you treat others when angry.

All I did was ask you to clarify after. I was not an asshole in my first response. However, you had to act mighty arrogant and just go ahead and insult me. That much is true. You continue to throw out insults like they're candy. It's why trying to have a civilized conversation with you can be near impossible.

And yet, I can have a civilized conversation with most on here.

]Never confuse cool and dispassionate addressing of pukes such as yourself, with anger. This is one reason why you're so stupid.

Just a little too emotional, you are. As Yoda would say.

If that's what you call cool, I would not want to see how you treat others when angry.
The reason you're seeing it as "angry" is because you're a butthurt little thin-skinned whiner.
All I did was ask you to clarify after.
You most certainly did not. Your dishonesty continues unabated.

The reason you're seeing it as "angry" is because you're a butthurt little thin-skinned whiner.

You most certainly did not. Your dishonesty continues unabated.

Once again with the insults like a child. What's next? Going to tell me my shirt looks funny? :lol:

8:46 PM EST Post of mine I had asked you a question.

8:53 PM EST I had asked for direct clarification when I was quoting Dive but it was relevant to the conversation in general.

I'll ask once again:

Anyway, I fail to see where people who are "followers" of Obama are paranoid? Paranoid of what exactly? The only ones I see paranoid are the ones who think Obama is turning this country into a dictatorship with him in charge. That and the Birthers.

You picked a fight with me for no good reason. I'm always willing to have a civilized conversation on here and I do have one with plenty of people on the right. There are few people on this board who I do not have a civilized conversation with and it is not by my choice.

Anyway, I fail to see where people who are "followers" of Obama are paranoid?
You have answered your own question with your paranoid, thin-skinned whining rambling in this thread, Obamaphile!

I ANSWERED this stupid shit already, as well.

And judging from the many thanks and positive reps that post generated, I hit the nail right on the head. Again.

Now... run along little pest, with your Don Quixote-like mission against Fox News, before you stink up the place any further with your soiled diapers.

THE most paranoid, childish and thin-skinned administration since Nixon. But this time, it has millions of equally paranoid, childish and thin-skinned cult followers!
Abso-fucking-lutely. I mean, it's not like there are two WARS going on; Iran nuking it up; and North Korea doing the same - it's FNC, for craps sake.

:rolleyes:

Pussies leading our country.

You have answered your own question with your paranoid, thin-skinned whining rambling in this thread, Obamaphile!

And judging from the many thanks and positive reps that post generated, I hit the nail right on the head. Again.

Now... run along little pest, with your Don Quixote-like mission against Fox News, before you stink up the place any further with your soiled diapers.

I'm not a fan of Obama, so obviously you are just lying now.

Besides, if you think thanks and positive reps from the right on this subject are an indication that you are correct, then you seriously do need a new indicator. I'm sure if you made an anti-semite comment, you'd get a pos rep from Sunni Man and others. Doesn't make it right does it?

I'll end it at that. Especially since you have showed that you do not want to have a civilized conversation. You just want to act like an angry child who yells insults when he doesn't get his way. If I wanted to argue with people like you, I'd go back to middle school. ;)

It is YOU who are lying, Dogshitbert. You're a Obamaphile who denies he's one, while at the same time proving you are daily. More and more folks are getting wise to your little act.

And by the way, you cannot go to middle school until you get out of the third grade, Boy.

I'm not "on the right" and I seriously doubt you even know who those folks are on here.

I never said you were on the right. I was making a statement that I have had plenty of conversations with those who consider themselves on the right.

And I do know who those folks are. People like Radio, Gunny (though he's a Liberal technically), Xsited, Si Modo, DiveCon, Elvis, Jon, Missourian, Kevin Kennedy (though he's a Libertarian), Del, and Hjmick. (I believe). There's also people like Navy who I have as a friend who I use to have conversations with during the election. Oscar Wao (another Libertarian), and of course this board's "Conservative Hippie", Angel Heart.

There's also Annie, Mountainman, and RodISHI. So do not assume what I do know and do not know. All of those people I can have civilized conversations with and I can consider myself friends with some of them.

It is YOU who are lying, Dogshitbert. You're a Obamaphile who denies he's one, while at the same time proving you are daily. More and more folks are getting wise to your little act.

And by the way, you cannot go to middle school until you get out of the third grade, Boy.

I was not a fan of Bush and Obama's doing little different from Bush. So why would I be a fan of Obama? I use to be a fan of Obama during the election, yes. When he ran on a solid Liberal platform. However, he has deserted it since and has lost much of my respect. I am with Bill Maher on this issue.

You can keep your insults, I'll keep reality. Seems to have a Liberal bias anyway. :D

he's not so much an obamaphile as he is anti-FNC
but there are a lot of obamaphiles that are just the same

I'll end it at that.
Another lie from Dogshitbert!:rofl:
I never said you were on the right. I was making a statement that I have had plenty of conversations with those who consider themselves on the right.
I never claimed you said it, stupid.
So do not assume what I do know and do not know.
I will assume anything I want, say anything I want, pretty much do whatever I want. And little weak-minded pukes such as yourself who think they can make demands and flail around issuing orders can't do a fucking thing about it.

Except change their diaper.

he's not so much an obamaphile as he is anti-FNC
but there are a lot of obamaphiles that are just the same
He's an Obamaphile who believes he can fool others. He took this cue from Obama himself!:rofl:

He's an Obamaphile who believes he can fool others. He took this cue from Obama himself!:rofl:

Not at all. I'm not going to vote for Obama in 2012 at the moment. I'll find a third party candidate. I'm not voting for Ralph Nader either after his behavior on election day.

I disagree with Obama on a wide range of views now. DiveCon is right where I am more Anti-FNC. However, I am more Anti-Main Stream Media in the sense that I do not watch CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. However, you will find that I will use Fox News to link my stories than CNN or MSNBC.

It is cool for them to give air time to nut jobs like the birthers
Please show me where they have done that, beyond just reporting on the fake controversy.
but God forbid Obama and his admistration fight back.
Demonizing and demagoguing is now "fighting back?" Odd, it was called demonizing and demagoguing when Nixon did it! :rofl:

Why doesn't Obama just come on a few of their shows and set the record straight?

It sounds to me like they are just speaking the truth. It is cool for them to give air time to nut jobs like the birthers but God forbid Obama and his admistration fight back.

Don't confusing "speaking the truth" with shutting down free speech and shackling the free media, Luissa.

I can imagine the howling had Bush used the WH to go after the LMSM.

OMG... the shrieking and whining would have been deafening.

Forum List

Back