Obama Tanks To 40% Approval ,Didn't The Left Claim Obama Was "Unbeatable" In 2010?

Well, none of this is a surprise to anyone. But Who Can't Wait See Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddcow explain their way out of this dilemma? Remember how Alan Colmes used to answer Obama's 45% approval by comparing it to the same time frame as Reagan? What will he say next time on O'Reilly? Alan Clomes: Well, I never thought of the Gallup Poll as "Credible" or, It's just a snap-shot of the week, and there is still no one out there who can beat Obama. GOD !!! enough of the lame excuses !!!!! Obama Is TOAST no matter who is the GOP Nominee.:clap2:

He is unbeatable in 2012! Mark my words. Copy and date ths quote. Anyone want to counter this?

You know he is guaranteed to win in 2012 and its eating your little hearts away. I love it and will mash it in your face everytime I can.

thank you and god bless america.

Saved it for you, But Be Assured if Obama does lose. It's going to be my sig for a long long time. :)

Well, none of this is a surprise to anyone. But Who Can't Wait See Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddcow explain their way out of this dilemma? Remember how Alan Colmes used to answer Obama's 45% approval by comparing it to the same time frame as Reagan? What will he say next time on O'Reilly? Alan Clomes: Well, I never thought of the Gallup Poll as "Credible" or, It's just a snap-shot of the week, and there is still no one out there who can beat Obama. GOD !!! enough of the lame excuses !!!!! Obama Is TOAST no matter who is the GOP Nominee.:clap2:

What GOP nominee is above 30%?

Besides, people have already sent millions to Obama and he hasn't even started real fundraising. The man who got Bin Laden after Republicans let him go Obama hasn't even started campaigning.

Last edited by a moderator:
The republicans numbers are even lower than Obama's. What does that say for the republicans?

If only that were true. lol

It is true.

Pew Research Center. July 20-24, 2011. N=1,501 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.5. RV = registered voters.

"Do you approve or disapprove of the job the Republican leaders in Congress are doing?" If "depends": "Overall, do you approve or disapprove of the job the Republican leaders in Congress are doing?"

. ................. Approve Disapprove Unsure
7/20-24/11...... 25% 66% 10%

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_rep.htm

Last edited:
I give up, Im just gonna wait till the polling comes out in the fall, and when they start polling Bambi VS Perry and Bambi VS Romney, I really don't think that "40%Obama" will be beating either one by 10 points.
Perry will crush Obama in a landslide !!!

I give up, Im just gonna wait till the polling comes out in the fall, and when they start polling Bambi VS Perry and Bambi VS Romney, I really don't think that "40%Obama" will be beating either one by 10 points.
Perry will crush Obama in a landslide !!!

Rick "Let's all pray to God for rain" Perry? That Rick Perry?

He is unbeatable in 2012! Mark my words. Copy and date ths quote. Anyone want to counter this?

You know he is guaranteed to win in 2012 and its eating your little hearts away. I love it and will mash it in your face everytime I can.

And now back to reality

Battleground Polls: Obama Headed for a 'Landslide' Loss? - Guy Benson

I am yet to see any poll in any of the purple states where Obama has a clear 8-10 point lead. He has already lost Indiani,Iowa,Virginia,Pennsylvania,Missouri,Ohio & North Carolina. So what Purple States is Obama ahead in? I can't think of any, I watch the State by State polls on a regular basis. None of the pollsters see Obama winning in any of them. The only States too close to call are Colorado and Nevada.

Now that Our Kenyan President's NLRB has set out to destroy employment in South Carolina what should anyone give His chances there?

Obama never laid out a plan to bring our economy back from the brink when he was running in 2008, NOTHING !!!! just all this BS about making windmills and those green panels you install in your roof-tops, YUP ! that is gonna put 8 million people right back to work!
and they say Obama won because of the bad economy,,,,,,GOD! couldn't the average voter see that he never had a plan? AND NOT ONCE DID OBAMA SPEAK OF THE IMPORTANCE OF HELPING SMALL BUSINESS !!!!!

Obama Tanks To 40% Approval ,Didn't The Left Claim Obama Was "Unbeatable" In 2010?
Hey.....you let us know, when you've "won" one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]‪Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]‪Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]‪Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

After the Republican Civil War, what's gonna be left OF the 112th Congress??? :confused:

Ya' better be pretty-close to full-strength, when Obama WHUPS YOUR ASS, AGAIN.....you know, so it isn't just a few Republicans who take the brunt of the punishment.​

And now back to reality

Battleground Polls: Obama Headed for a 'Landslide' Loss? - Guy Benson

Comrades

with Papa Obama's new lows in the polls
it may be time to bring out the children again to save us

Rejoice
The one is with us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI]‪Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back