Obama Tanks To 40% Approval ,Didn't The Left Claim Obama Was "Unbeatable" In 2010?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EdSchultzIsFat, Jul 29, 2011.

1. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Well, none of this is a surprise to anyone. But Who Can't Wait See Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddcow explain their way out of this dilemma? Remember how Alan Colmes used to answer Obama's 45% approval by comparing it to the same time frame as Reagan? What will he say next time on O'Reilly? Alan Clomes: Well, I never thought of the Gallup Poll as "Credible" or, It's just a snap-shot of the week, and there is still no one out there who can beat Obama. GOD !!! enough of the lame excuses !!!!! Obama Is TOAST no matter who is the GOP Nominee.:clap2:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    No such thing as unbeatable. But I'm not on the Left and I like his chances.

3. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Yup. They sure did. And some are still boasting that. These are the same loons who claimed the Republican Party was dead,buried,and gone forever. So I wouldn't put any money on their predictions.

4. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    The right said that about the dems in 2004, as well. that they're dead and gone. It's silly no matter who says it.

5. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Hope some of you watch the "stomache churing" Matthews&Maddcow tonight, let us know if they cover this story. I wanna watch Harball, but I also like watching THE FIVE,,,well, lets see what our favorite liberal,bob beckel has to say. Unlike most lefty commentators on FOX, at least Bob Beckel can be pretty funny at times,,,wheras Alan Colmes is always acting like an arrogant asshole who denies every negative update on Obama's job.

6. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,534
    Who do the cons have that is going to beat Obama?

7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,641
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bullshit you're "not on the left"

8. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    While I like these numbers I have learned it is very unhealthy to fwap to poll numbers. There was a time not so long ago that Obama was in the 70% range. These numbers move too fast to be taken seriously.

However, it does seem to me that the numbers are moving inexorably. All he managed to do are stunts. And the effect of them is always short term.

The latest drama with the Debt limit may accelerate the process. It doesn't help that he is talking of doing end runs around the Constitution to deal with a crisis of his own creation. Even the biggest hacks on the board are having problems with that one.

Each individual has little places in their heart where they actually see things objectively. As Obama has moved through the years, he has been alienating folks on a one by one basis. And once the folks are gone, they are usually gone for good.

9. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Unfortunatley, PMS NBC can't find any real dirt on Rick Perry, and so what if he wanted to sucscede from Washington DC? do you blame him? DC Far Left Democrats hate small business, but Dont Seem To Mind Stealing Their Millions so they CAN LINE THEIR POCKETS !!!!

10. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    40%, huh? I surprised his approval rating is that high. Must have a lot of relatives...