Obama Tanks To 40% Approval ,Didn't The Left Claim Obama Was "Unbeatable" In 2010?

is anyone still laughing at JoyBlowfart over her cancelling the 2012 Election as if Obama himself was the navy corpsman who shot Adolf Hitler in Afghanastan a few months ago? whats she saying now with the Obama 40% and dropping?

Whomever was elected in 2008 was pretty much destined to be a one termer.

The sad thing is that no one has come forward with a chance of beating the one termer yet.

He is unbeatable in 2012! Mark my words. Copy and date ths quote. Anyone want to counter this?

You know he is guaranteed to win in 2012 and its eating your little hearts away. I love it and will mash it in your face everytime I can.

thank you and god bless america.

I find it difficult to believe that one who fails to capitalize "America" has anything other than the destruction of this country at heart.

Now libs who don't believe in God might think it OK to fail to capitalize there, too. Still, a prudent lib (I know, oxymoron alert!) might want to capitalize "God", just in case.....but, then again, not too big on forethought as evidenced by borrow/spend/borrow/sorrow.

>>> still waiting for a poll showing obama ahead in Ohio,Indiana,Penn.North Carolina,Colorado and Nevada......well,,,hello? anyone got any polls?....hmm,,,guess not.

>>> still waiting for a poll showing obama ahead in Ohio,Indiana,Penn.North Carolina,Colorado and Nevada......well,,,hello? anyone got any polls?....hmm,,,guess not.

the k00ks on this board never heard of swing states, Ed......or the political realities in 2011 in rust belt states plus Virginia, North Carolina and Florida!!! President is getting his clock cleaned. Too many urban area's filled with dummies in Pennsylvania......the whole state has been bought with entitlements. We could have a doubling of the jobless rates and still Pennsylvania will go for Obama. Otherwise though........Mofu's are still stuck in 2008. Its fascinating.........I read shit on this forum eery day from the k00ks and you'd swear its still 2008 or early 2009.:rock::rock::rock:

Ed bro........make sure to be on here on election night next year..........you're going to laugh your balls off when you see me rubbing the salt in the wounds with my library of gay MSPaint Photobucket Classics!!!

Last edited:
Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-3.png

our only hope with Pennsylvania is that only 10% of the residents are black. and being Obama has proven his hatred towards the average white working man, I don't think he can win. Unless of course he finds a way to register a million dead people.

Ohio is a RED STATE ! The Governor is a Republican, he won handily, the state has high unemployment with no light at the end of the tunnel. The only way Obama can win Ohio is for is for 20% of the population to be black or just plain dumbfounded.

Forum List

Back