Obama Tanks To 40% Approval ,Didn't The Left Claim Obama Was "Unbeatable" In 2010?

Well Conservatives, guess we will have to listen to all of the comparisons to Bush and Reagan for the next 15 months while Obama's approval remains a more realistic 37%. We will never be able to watch any of the cable networks without some Liberal Dipturd bringing back what Reagan did, what Bush did, and how the polls were for Reagan and Bush at this time, and how all this started with Reagan. Yet, why can't liberals every bring up the 10% unemployment and how things are so much worse with Obama 30 months later?

OK, Conservatives, regarding my suggestion to see how MSNBC will handle this story, if "Humanly Possible" at 5 or 7 tonight, tune into Hard Boils and see what stories Chrissy will announce. I will bet 50 bucks Chrissy wont say "GALLUP POLL has Obama tanking to a 40% approval" and has no chance of beating Romney or Perry regardless of economic conditions in 2012",,,,,,,well not in the exact words,,,but in general.

At 40% approval, you know the NAACP and that lunatic from Texas are already digging up any "Racially Derrogative" comments made by Romney and Perry. Yup, now anything any leading GOP candidate says will be dissected in search of racial slurs. Kinda like when someone made a comment about Obama playing bassaball in his free time, or Obama going to a Rib Restaurant, or angry white people screaming the N word at a few congressman, and don't forget those atristic signs of Obama as the Joker or Hitler...well,,,I don't recall the NAACP complaining when Americans were displaying artwork of Bush with a hitler moustache.

OK, Conservatives, regarding my suggestion to see how MSNBC will handle this story, if "Humanly Possible" at 5 or 7 tonight, tune into Hard Boils and see what stories Chrissy will announce. I will bet 50 bucks Chrissy wont say "GALLUP POLL has Obama tanking to a 40% approval" and has no chance of beating Romney or Perry regardless of economic conditions in 2012",,,,,,,well not in the exact words,,,but in general.

Never Mind, Chrissy is off tonight, instead we got some host with a grey beard who is discussing the matter with GOP Bashers. (Hmm,,anyone surprised)?? so where is Chrissy tonight? on a hot slutty date with Keith Olderblobberman?

Well, none of this is a surprise to anyone. But Who Can't Wait See Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddcow explain their way out of this dilemma? Remember how Alan Colmes used to answer Obama's 45% approval by comparing it to the same time frame as Reagan? What will he say next time on O'Reilly? Alan Clomes: Well, I never thought of the Gallup Poll as "Credible" or, It's just a snap-shot of the week, and there is still no one out there who can beat Obama. GOD !!! enough of the lame excuses !!!!! Obama Is TOAST no matter who is the GOP Nominee.:clap2:

Mondale was leading Reagan by 18 points in July of 1984.

What's your point?

I guess his point is going to remain a secret.:lol:

You think everyone to the left of Mussolini is "on the left".

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to elvis again.

Many of the so-called Conservatives on USMB have gone so far to the right that anyone who isn't right there with them must be a dirty Liberal.

You think everyone to the left of Mussolini is "on the left".

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to elvis again.

Many of the so-called Conservatives on USMB have gone so far to the right that anyone who isn't right there with them must be a dirty Liberal.

well, I don't like Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann. and I didn't like Wassermann essentially being called a whore. So that makes me a lefty. :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: just so the right knows: Bill Maher is a jackass for calling Palin the c-word.

Obama will win reelection by a greater margin then when he won in 2008.

Really? If that's the case then why the hell does he need a billion dollars to get re-elected if its a sure thing?

The cost of doing business. He spent close to a billion in 2008 and that was a sure thing from the day McCain suspended his campaign. Costs of running campaigns increase every cycle.

Obama will win reelection by a greater margin then when he won in 2008.

Really? If that's the case then why the hell does he need a billion dollars to get re-elected if its a sure thing?

The cost of doing business. He spent close to a billion in 2008 and that was a sure thing from the day McCain suspended his campaign. Costs of running campaigns increase every cycle.

You do know that if Palin enters the race that she will beat Obama on her sucessful executive experience on operating multi billion dollar budgets, fiscal reform and prioritized spending which is something Obama lacks executive experience in.

How can Obama win in 2012 when he will never allow an open forum/question press conference , THAT IS NOT STAGED !!!!! who in their right mind wants a leader who refuses to take candid questions? I wish I had a dollar for every time Obama ran away from the press after giving a speech!!! MR. PRESIDENT! MR. PRESIDENT!!! ,,,,godammit Obama !! WE WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOME URGENT QUESTIONS !!! hmm, maybe he needed to run to Joe's Ribs&Chicken while Michele was still out shopping for $3000.00 purses?

Well, none of this is a surprise to anyone. But Who Can't Wait See Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddcow explain their way out of this dilemma? Remember how Alan Colmes used to answer Obama's 45% approval by comparing it to the same time frame as Reagan? What will he say next time on O'Reilly? Alan Clomes: Well, I never thought of the Gallup Poll as "Credible" or, It's just a snap-shot of the week, and there is still no one out there who can beat Obama. GOD !!! enough of the lame excuses !!!!! Obama Is TOAST no matter who is the GOP Nominee.:clap2:

He is unbeatable in 2012! Mark my words. Copy and date ths quote. Anyone want to counter this?

You know he is guaranteed to win in 2012 and its eating your little hearts away. I love it and will mash it in your face everytime I can.

thank you and god bless america.

The only thing they have been right about in 12 Years is that Obama would win the first time.

They Told Us Gore would be President in a land slide. They told us Bush could never win a 2nd Term. They Told us Democrats would buck the trend and do well in the Mid Terms.

Wrong, Wrong, and very very fucking WRONG!

If I were a betting man, I would say what ever the Dems say is going to happen, wont. At least 75% of the time, That is. lol

Hell for that matter, the only Reason they were right in 08 was because McCain ran one of the worst campaigns I have ever seen. lol

You do know that if Palin enters the race that she will beat Obama on her sucessful executive experience on operating multi billion dollar budgets, fiscal reform and prioritized spending which is something Obama lacks executive experience in.

She would quit in mid campaign. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back