Obama takes 'swipe' at Hillary in Chicago

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“If the six of you had been in that conversation,” Obama said to the group of young people also taking part in the panel, “You would have come away not saying, ‘these are some thugs or super predators that I can’t relate to.’ You would actually say, ‘man, if I had gone through what they went through, I’m not sure how things would have worked out for me, either.'”
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/obama-took-a-not-so-subtle-swipe-at-hillary-over-her-1994-super-predators-remarks-video/#ixzz4fMWaXKOQ

The use of the term 'Super predators' was an obvious shot at Hillary.

Barry is still pissed Hillary F8ed up, lost the election, and cost him his 'Legacy', which is being dismantled / erased before his eyes...

:p

“If the six of you had been in that conversation,” Obama said to the group of young people also taking part in the panel, “You would have come away not saying, ‘these are some thugs or super predators that I can’t relate to.’ You would actually say, ‘man, if I had gone through what they went through, I’m not sure how things would have worked out for me, either.'”
- http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/obama-took-a-not-so-subtle-swipe-at-hillary-over-her-1994-super-predators-remarks-video/#ixzz4fMWaXKOQ

Barry is still pissed Hillary F8ed up, lost the election, and cost him his 'Legacy', which is being dismantled / erased before his eyes...

???? did hellcat use the term super predator?

wow, that's a uuuge story, thanks pilgrim!
Just demonstrates the huge rift in the Democratic party / the 'leaders' of the DNC. Of course there never was any love lost between the Obamas and the Clinton's. The Clintons always believed Washington was THEIRS and they were DNC 'Royalty' ... until Obama came out of nowhere to kick her ass, handing her her 1st loss. Suffering her 2nd loss, and an historic record-setting one at that, Obama can't help but dig the spurs in a little, pointing out / reminding Hillary that she and bill are 'yesterday's news' / losers. :p

???? did hellcat use the term super predator?

Yes. Several years ago she referred to young black males as 'super predators'....something she and the All-In media did their best to keep buried during the last election.

Just demonstrates the huge rift in the Democratic party / the 'leaders' of the DNC. Of course there never was any love lost between the Obamas and the Clinton's. The Clintons always believed Washington was THEIRS and they were DNC 'Royalty' ... until Obama came out of nowhere to kick her ass, handing her her 1st loss. Suffering her 2nd loss, and an historic record-setting one at that, Obama can't help but dig the spurs in a little, pointing out / reminding Hillary that she and bill are 'yesterday's news' / losers. :p

great!

thanks for staying on top of this earth shaking story, nice work!

I don't think Obama was particularly enamoured with Clinton. He probably secretly preferred Trump as president, and I would bet my right arm he would have preferred someone like Rand Paul as president rather than Clinton.

The DNC has a leader?

I was under the impression the leaders of both parties were in hiding.

New Topics

Forum List

Back