Sect of State Hillary's Abuse of Power - Threatened Prime Minister's Son With IRS audit

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Only 1 Problem - 'Her Highness', as Secretary of State, had no control over the IRS and had no power to order an IRS audit on ANYONE, let alone the Prime Minister's son!

"Hillary Clinton’s Department of State aides threatened a South Asian prime minister’s son with an IRS audit in an attempt to stop a Bangladesh government investigation of a close friend and donor of Clinton’s, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group learned.

A Bangladesh government commission was
investigating multiple charges of financial mismanagement at Grameen Bank, beginning in May 2012. Muhammad Yunus, a major Clinton Foundation donor, served as managing director of the bank.

Sajeeb Wazed Joy, son of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and permanent U.S. resident, recalled the account of the threatened IRS audit to TheDCNF. The allegations mark the first known instance in the U.S. that Clinton’s Department of State used IRS power to intimidate a close relative of a friendly nation’s head of state on behalf of a Clinton Foundation donor."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/exclusive-hillary-aides-threatened-prime-ministers-son-with-irs-audit/#ixzz4fMU9HwkN

So it wasn't just Barry abusing the IRS to intimidate and target people - Hillary was doing it, too. At least Hillary only targeted foreigners and did not use the IRS against the American people!

Using the power of the Federal Govt for the benefit of her Clinton Foundation / to protect Clinton Foundation donors - seeing as she did so as Secretary of State, you can damn-well believe she would have been using the office of the President, had she won, for the benefit of the Hillary Foundation and her supporters. Thank God she lost!

I detect a lack of real evidence in this case------it seems like a "he said" ----"she said" (disclaimer
---not that a doubt that hellcat is CAPABLE)

Where does it say the IRS was actually used to target the official? If you don't know a bluff when you see one, I'd like to invite you to my next poker game. :biggrin:

Only 1 Problem - 'Her Highness', as Secretary of State, had no control over the IRS and had no power to order an IRS audit on ANYONE, let alone the Prime Minister's son!

"Hillary Clinton’s Department of State aides threatened a South Asian prime minister’s son with an IRS audit in an attempt to stop a Bangladesh government investigation of a close friend and donor of Clinton’s, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group learned.

A Bangladesh government commission was
investigating multiple charges of financial mismanagement at Grameen Bank, beginning in May 2012. Muhammad Yunus, a major Clinton Foundation donor, served as managing director of the bank.

Sajeeb Wazed Joy, son of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and permanent U.S. resident, recalled the account of the threatened IRS audit to TheDCNF. The allegations mark the first known instance in the U.S. that Clinton’s Department of State used IRS power to intimidate a close relative of a friendly nation’s head of state on behalf of a Clinton Foundation donor."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/exclusive-hillary-aides-threatened-prime-ministers-son-with-irs-audit/#ixzz4fMU9HwkN

So it wasn't just Barry abusing the IRS to intimidate and target people - Hillary was doing it, too. At least Hillary only targeted foreigners and did not use the IRS against the American people!

Using the power of the Federal Govt for the benefit of her Clinton Foundation / to protect Clinton Foundation donors - seeing as she did so as Secretary of State, you can damn-well believe she would have been using the office of the President, had she won, for the benefit of the Hillary Foundation and her supporters. Thank God she lost!

damn you're whiny today, laid off again?

I detect a lack of real evidence in this case...

No, you project / propose a lack of evidence, which is not true:

Ashley Williams, a 23-year-old activist from Charlotte, interrupted Clinton during a private fundraiser in Charleston on Wednesday night. Williams stood and demanded an apology from Clinton for the high incarceration rate for black Americans, and confronted her with the words of a speech Clinton delivered 20 years ago voicing support for the now-debunked theory of "super-predators."

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,' " Clinton said in 1996, at the height of anxiety during her husband's administration about high rates of crime and violence. "No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

In a written response to The Washington Post's Jonathan Capehart on the issue Thursday, Clinton said: “Looking back, I shouldn’t have used those words, and I wouldn’t use them today."

Clinton regrets 1996 remark on ‘super-predators’ after encounter with activist

Where does it say the IRS was actually used to target the official? If you don't know a bluff when you see one, I'd like to invite you to my next poker game. :biggrin:
The abuse of power is the United States Secretary of State THREATENING the Prime Minister's son, with an IRS audit of all things - something that is NOT in her power to order. Seems Secretary Clinton thought SHE was running the country, not Obama, while threatening the use of the IRS for personal gain...like Barry did. The fact that no such audit was ever conducted / ordered makes this story no less damning for Mrs. Clinton. Nice try.

Ashley Williams, a 23-year-old activist from Charlotte, interrupted Clinton during a private fundraiser in Charleston on Wednesday night. Williams stood and demanded an apology from Clinton for the high incarceration rate for black Americans, and confronted her with the words of a speech Clinton delivered 20 years ago voicing support for the now-debunked theory of "super-predators."

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,' " Clinton said in 1996, at the height of anxiety during her husband's administration about high rates of crime and violence. "No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

In a written response to The Washington Post's Jonathan Capehart on the issue Thursday, Clinton said: “Looking back, I shouldn’t have used those words, and I wouldn’t use them today."

"BRING THEM TO HEEL" <<< sheeesh----and I thought Trump has an UNBRIDLED TONGUE!!!!

Don't forget this one to Ted Kennedy by Bill-
Bill Clinton On Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Getting Us Coffee'

"BRING THEM TO HEEL" <<< sheeesh----and I thought Trump has an UNBRIDLED TONGUE!!!!

Don't forget this one to Ted Kennedy by Bill-
Bill Clinton On Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Getting Us Coffee'

SHEEEEESH that beats "I did not have sex with that woman" ----for that matter---
.....in view of HISTORY-----why are people obsessed over the "grab the pussy" quip that
fell out of the Donald?

SHEEEEESH that beats "I did not have sex with that woman" ----for that matter---
.....in view of HISTORY-----why are people obsessed over the "grab the pussy" quip that
fell out of the Donald?

It IS funny, though. Clinton sexually harasses, sexually assaults, and rapes women and engages in pedophilia throughout his career, and the snowflakes defend him. Trump makes one COMMENT on late night TV as a citizen, and they become 'triggered'.

Where does it say the IRS was actually used to target the official? If you don't know a bluff when you see one, I'd like to invite you to my next poker game.
The abuse of power is the United States Secretary of State THREATENING the Prime Minister's son, with an IRS audit of all things - something that is NOT in her power to order. Seems Secretary Clinton thought SHE was running the country, not Obama, while threatening the use of the IRS for personal gain...like Barry did. The fact that no such audit was ever conducted/ordered makes this story no less damning for Mrs. Clinton. Nice try.
Says you. I hope you have the same sense of outrage the next time Whiner-in-Chief Trump uses bluff to get his way.

Says you. I hope you have the same sense of outrage the next time Whiner-in-Chief Trump uses bluff to get his way.
No, dumbass - says the LAW. Hillary never had the authority to direct the IRS to do anything. And her 'bluff' was an attempt to use the Federal Government for PERSONAL - Clinton Foundation - gain, not for the benefit of the country.

Why did Crooked Hillary deny repeated requests for more security in Benghazi? What the fuck was the logical reasoning behind her decision to deny them help?

Why did Crooked Hillary deny repeated requests for more security in Benghazi? What the fuck was the logical reasoning behind her decision to deny them help?
All this time snowflakes have been trying to justify / EXCUSE / DEFEND the FACT that she KNEW she did not have enough security to protect Americans in Benghazi yet still kept them there wile every other nation was pulling their people out, despite knowing about the call for attacks on US Embassies and compounds throughout the Middle east on 9/11/12, despite knowing about the call from Al Qaeda to assassinate Stevens, despite knowing about the 2 terrorist attacks on Steven's compound in the weeks leading up to the attack on 9/11/12.

This decision is the very definition of CRIMINAL Stupidity / Incompetence. Who the hell would leave Americans in such a vulnerable place knowing all of that? Oh yeah, that's right - Barry and Hillary would...and did...and 4 Americans were needlessly murdered.

No, dumbass - says the LAW. Hillary never had the authority to direct the IRS to do anything. And her 'bluff' was an attempt to use the Federal Government for PERSONAL - Clinton Foundation - gain, not for the benefit of the country.
Got a link that isn't of the fake news variety? I don't give two shits for the Daily Caller's analysis. Trump does things for his personal gain all the time. What does "ratings" have to do with the good of the country? He thinks he's still running a reality show. When are you going to call him on his delusions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back