Obama takes lead in Texas!

Can you say, NEVER FREAKING HAPPEN!!!!

It is happening

When you poll an equal number of Liberals and Conservatives in Texas, Obama has a clear lead

LOL show me the breakdown of this Poll

It is in the link.

The breakdown is applying a con/lib correction to a repub/dem ratio in a state with a lot of conservative democrats. The same thing could be done with a state which has alot of liberal republicans. Not that we could find one ...except for possibly Maine or Vermont...

Recent polling shows Obama taking a lead in the massive state of Texas. With its 38 electoral votes, the win in Texas will clearly put Obama over the top

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Texas: Romney vs. Obama

While the poll may show Romney with a 15% lead, it is clear that this is due to an oversampling of Republicans. The corrupt poll shows 38% Republicans and only 31% Democrat.

More telling is the oversampling of Conservatives in Texas. The poll sampled 50% Conservative and only 16% Liberal

Equalizing the sampling gives Obama a clear victory in Texas

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2012/WPA_TX_0912.pdf

Well done, sir. Well done. :clap2:

It is happening

When you poll an equal number of Liberals and Conservatives in Texas, Obama has a clear lead

It is in the link.

The breakdown is applying a con/lib correction to a repub/dem ratio in a state with a lot of conservative democrats. The same thing could be done with a state which has alot of liberal republicans. Not that we could find one ...except for possibly Maine or Vermont...

LOl conservative democrats......Fucking funny shit right there.

Holy shit did you guys even look at how and who they polled? Majority in major metropolitan cities LOL Dallas and Huston???? Holy shit! the rest 8% yet those tow cities? 53%

62% independent or democrat sampling LOL

Even more funny If election held today 55% Romney 40% Obama

The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

interesting... the only relative i have in texas is in computers and makes a lot more than you do...

oh yeah, he's white and jewish and lives near dallas and is voting obama.

You can't fix stupid.

which is why you think the way you do. :thup:

It is in the link.

Almost as funny as liberal republicans. Not that there are many...hint....look to the North East....

Holy shit did you guys even look at how and who they polled? Majority in major metropolitan cities LOL Dallas and Huston???? Holy shit! the rest 8% yet those tow cities? 53%

The poll is obviously SKEWED as they intentionally polled more Republicans than Democrats in Texas

Who do they think they are fooling? Do they think we were born yesterday?

Texas is obviously Obama territory

It is in the link.

Almost as funny as liberal republicans. Not that there are many...hint....look to the North East....
Maybe you and wrongwing should actually read the pda file LOL

The poll is obviously SKEWED as they intentionally polled more Republicans than Democrats in Texas

truly are ignorant of facts....even the ones you present.

interesting... the only relative i have in texas is in computers and makes a lot more than you do...

You can't fix stupid.

which is why you think the way you do. :thup:

SO jilly, Why do you think your White Jewish relative makes more money than I do? Because he votes for Obama? because He is in Computers?...whatever that means
Do you believe all jewish people make more money than other white people?
You got some splaining to do Jilly.

you will shit bricks when you see the unskewed utah poll.

The FACTS are that UNSKEWED polls show Obama is leading in Texas

Already read it. That is how I caught rightwinger in the logic flaw. Re-read the thread.

LOL

You think this thread has logic?

This is definately an exercise in utopian hope and change...chuckle...got me.

I learned a technique from Sean Hannity called Statistical Obfuscation where you apply obtuse statistical techniques to data you disagree with. Works every time

Put Texas in the Obama column

The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

You can't fix stupid.

That explains Rick Perry.

Forum List

Back