Obama takes lead in Texas!

Recent polling shows Obama taking a lead in the massive state of Texas. With its 38 electoral votes, the win in Texas will clearly put Obama over the top

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Texas: Romney vs. Obama

While the poll may show Romney with a 15% lead, it is clear that this is due to an oversampling of Republicans. The corrupt poll shows 38% Republicans and only 31% Democrat.

More telling is the oversampling of Conservatives in Texas. The poll sampled 50% Conservative and only 16% Liberal

Equalizing the sampling gives Obama a clear victory in Texas

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2012/WPA_TX_0912.pdf
The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

You forget the Latino vote? If Romney is in trouble here...it is the end of the road.

Holy shit did you guys even look at how and who they polled? Majority in major metropolitan cities LOL Dallas and Huston???? Holy shit! the rest 8% yet those tow cities? 53%

62% independent or democrat sampling LOL

Even more funny If election held today 55% Romney 40% Obama

Man, you are one dumb fuck.

Recent polling shows Obama taking a lead in the massive state of Texas. With its 38 electoral votes, the win in Texas will clearly put Obama over the top

While the poll may show Romney with a 15% lead, it is clear that this is due to an oversampling of Republicans. The corrupt poll shows 38% Republicans and only 31% Democrat.

More telling is the oversampling of Conservatives in Texas. The poll sampled 50% Conservative and only 16% Liberal

Yep, break out that famous old Box 13 and you can get any result you wish.

Well done, sir. Well done. :clap2:

Good satire generally is a pleasure to see.

:D

Well done, sir. Well done. :clap2:

Good satire generally is a pleasure to see.

:D

Satire?

Texas polls do oversample Republicans and are clearly invalid

Im laughing.............seems there is alot of bogus going on with polling these days!!!! But if the k00ks want to sit home thinking they are anywhere near taking Texas, well................amen!!

s0ns................s0ns....................

If the economy remains the same between now and November, Mitt Romney will win the 2012 elections, according to a model that correctly predicted the last eight presidential elections.

The election model, created by University of Colorado political science professors Kenneth Bickers and Michael Berry, predicts that if the election were held today President Barack Obama would win only 218 votes in the Electoral College, short of the 270 he needs. Romney would win 320 electoral votes.

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

s0ns....................

Im laughing.............seems there is alot of bogus going on with polling these days!!!! But if the k00ks want to sit home thinking they are anywhere near taking Texas, well................amen!!

If the economy remains the same between now and November, Mitt Romney will win the 2012 elections, according to a model that correctly predicted the last eight presidential elections.

The election model, created by University of Colorado political science professors Kenneth Bickers and Michael Berry, predicts that if the election were held today President Barack Obama would win only 218 votes in the Electoral College, short of the 270 he needs. Romney would win 320 electoral votes.

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

s0ns....................

How does it feel to only have some random college's prediction model to get you through this rough time in your life?

s0ns....................

How does it feel to only have some random college's prediction model to get you through this rough time in your life?

That hasn't actually predicted anything before.

You can't fix stupid.

which is why you think the way you do. :thup:

SO jilly, Why do you think your White Jewish relative makes more money than I do? Because he votes for Obama? because He is in Computers?...whatever that means
Do you believe all jewish people make more money than other white people?
You got some splaining to do Jilly.

It’s a common thing among most liberal Jews, the first thing they ask you is.. What do you do? Where did you go to School? In other words (How much money do you make?) That’s how they judge a person. If you are a Jew it's worse, if you don't make enough money you're shit. They’ll put their noise up in the air, all the while they vote democrat and think that makes them compassionate. That's the way it is with liberal American Jews. They have no concept of the true beliefs and values of the Jewish religion. Of course there are some exceptions, but they are not the norm:(

Last edited:
LOL

You think this thread has logic?

This is definately an exercise in utopian hope and change...chuckle...got me.

I learned a technique from Sean Hannity called Statistical Obfuscation where you apply obtuse statistical techniques to data you disagree with. Works every time

Put Texas in the Obama column

So now Sean Hannity is your mentor and guidance counselor?

Dude...this is getting funny.

This is definately an exercise in utopian hope and change...chuckle...got me.

I learned a technique from Sean Hannity called Statistical Obfuscation where you apply obtuse statistical techniques to data you disagree with. Works every time

Put Texas in the Obama column

So now Sean Hannity is your mentor and guidance counselor?

Dude...this is getting funny.

no, it is getting funniER. thanks for contributing, sherlock.

The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

interesting... the only relative i have in texas is in computers and makes a lot more than you do...
oh yeah, he's white and jewish and lives near dallas and is voting obama.

you people spew the most ridiculous stuff... that's the problem when you don't think before you post.

How do you know he makes more than me?..cause hes Jewish?....lol.
You havent got a fucking clue about what you spew. I thought you were a lawyer?

Btw Silly Jilly, I have two incomes, my work and my Navy Retirement. I dont even count my wifes income..thats for fun.

Don't get your panties in a bunch NLT I'm sure she ment it as "light hearted" banter.:eusa_whistle:

the president isn't going to win texas...

he'll win austin. :D

Agreed, Texas is like 5 different states, Austins' where all the hippies are at, DFW is a lot of rich suburbial folks (mostly goes republican), San Antonio is more like an extension of mexico... not even sure how many actual voters are down there. West Texas is pretty much another arizona (and its gonna go republican). Houston is cement country USA, and usually goes republican, Upper east is farm country (going republican). Not sure bout the panhandle other than a lot of the ppl up there are air force folks. But yea Texas is most def a red state

s0ns....................

ok s0n!!!!:eusa_dance:

burgerking-9.jpg

Oh.......on the Texas race..........I hear the mullahs in Iran are thinking of installing Glenn Beck as president!!:D

interesting... the only relative i have in texas is in computers and makes a lot more than you do...

oh yeah, he's white and jewish and lives near dallas and is voting obama.

You can't fix stupid.

That's why the Democratic party and all the Obama supporters are so fucked up.

Forum List

Back