Obama takes lead in Texas!

Recent polling shows Obama taking a lead in the massive state of Texas. With its 38 electoral votes, the win in Texas will clearly put Obama over the top

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Texas: Romney vs. Obama

While the poll may show Romney with a 15% lead, it is clear that this is due to an oversampling of Republicans. The corrupt poll shows 38% Republicans and only 31% Democrat.

More telling is the oversampling of Conservatives in Texas. The poll sampled 50% Conservative and only 16% Liberal

Equalizing the sampling gives Obama a clear victory in Texas

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2012/WPA_TX_0912.pdf

And really rompin' in Gaza!

The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

interesting... the only relative i have in texas is in computers and makes a lot more than you do...

oh yeah, he's white and jewish and lives near dallas and is voting obama.

you people spew the most ridiculous stuff... that's the problem when you don't think before you post.

You people and your group think make me laugh. Such lack of intellect and such overly emotional gibberish. :lol:
Ms. Stupid has arrived.

The only liberals in TX are state, fed workers and Blacks....prolly less that 16% of the states pouplation. Most of the immigrants here in north TX are very conservative.

interesting... the only relative i have in texas is in computers and makes a lot more than you do...

you people spew the most ridiculous stuff... that's the problem when you don't think before you post.

How do you know he makes more than me?..cause hes Jewish?....lol.
You havent got a fucking clue about what you spew. I thought you were a lawyer?

Btw Silly Jilly, I have two incomes, my work and my Navy Retirement. I dont even count my wifes income..thats for fun.

Ah, government handout.

which is why you think the way you do. :thup:

SO jilly, Why do you think your White Jewish relative makes more money than I do? Because he votes for Obama? because He is in Computers?...whatever that means
Do you believe all jewish people make more money than other white people?
You got some splaining to do Jilly.

It’s a common thing among most liberal Jews, the first thing they ask you is.. What do you do? Where did you go to School? In other words (How much money do you make?) That’s how they judge a person. If you are a Jew it's worse, if you don't make enough money you're shit. They’ll put their noise up in the air, all the while they vote democrat and think that makes them compassionate. That's the way it is with liberal American Jews. They have no concept of the true beliefs and values of the Jewish religion. Of course there are some exceptions, but they are not the norm:(
I notice that the flags in your sigline are stolen.

You could have bought them from the site and used them legitimately, but I guess you didn't want to part with your money.

Stereotypes are interesting, aren't they?

Recent polling shows Obama taking a lead in the massive state of Texas. With its 38 electoral votes, the win in Texas will clearly put Obama over the top

While the poll may show Romney with a 15% lead, it is clear that this is due to an oversampling of Republicans. The corrupt poll shows 38% Republicans and only 31% Democrat.

More telling is the oversampling of Conservatives in Texas. The poll sampled 50% Conservative and only 16% Liberal

Nigga pleez........

Btw Silly Jilly, I have two incomes, my work and my Navy Retirement. I dont even count my wifes income..thats for fun.

Ah, government handout.

Only a fucking idiot would compare a pension for someone who served his country to a welfare recipient, well done snapperhead....:thup:

SO jilly, Why do you think your White Jewish relative makes more money than I do? Because he votes for Obama? because He is in Computers?...whatever that means
Do you believe all jewish people make more money than other white people?
You got some splaining to do Jilly.

It’s a common thing among most liberal Jews, the first thing they ask you is.. What do you do? Where did you go to School? In other words (How much money do you make?) That’s how they judge a person. If you are a Jew it's worse, if you don't make enough money you're shit. They’ll put their noise up in the air, all the while they vote democrat and think that makes them compassionate. That's the way it is with liberal American Jews. They have no concept of the true beliefs and values of the Jewish religion. Of course there are some exceptions, but they are not the norm:(

You could have bought them from the site and used them legitimately, but I guess you didn't want to part with your money.

Stolen? There is an option to pay or not check again. Stereotypes?... Please I'm a Jew and have first hand knowlege of what I post. You? Not so much

Nigga pleez........

Texas polls are corrupt. They routinely oversample Republicans and Conservatives. How can anyone believe the polls in Texas when they don't sample enough Democrats and Liberals

Unskewed polls show Obama way ahead in Texas

And Dallas, El Paso, Houston, and San Antonio. He will lose everything down from Fort Worth and Waco.

the president isn't going to win texas...

he'll win austin. :D

Ah, government handout.

Only a fucking idiot would compare a pension for someone who served his country to a welfare recipient, well done snapperhead....:thup:
Who mentioned welfare recipients, wingnut?

Stolen? There is an option to pay or not check again. Stereotypes?... Please I'm a Jew and have first hand knowlege of what I post. You? Not so much
:lol:

Nigga pleez........

Texas polls are corrupt. They routinely oversample Republicans and Conservatives. How can anyone believe the polls in Texas when they don't sample enough Democrats and Liberals

Why would Texas go Mccain 4 years ago, then turn around and decide they love Obama, doesn't even make sense.

Nigga pleez........

Why would Texas go Mccain 4 years ago, then turn around and decide they love Obama, doesn't even make sense.
Boat load of Mexicans in Texas?

sakinago, he is having fun with the extremist sillies on the far right with "inflated" polling.

A boatload of registered Hispanic voters in Texas in 2020 will swing the state into the Democratic column if the mainstream GOP can't take control of the party from the Perrys, the Gomerts, the Campbells and Chrristians, at state, regional, and local levels.

Boat load of Mexicans in Texas?

Not a lot can, or do vote. Texas has been over 42% hispanic for couple of decades now, its not like they all started coming 2 years ago. And not all mexicans vote Obama, its a majority of them but not by much. The ones that have assimilated to American culture usually go Republican anyway.

Forum List

Back