Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

How many Solyndra employees lost their healthcare with the assist of 500 million taxpayer dollars?

Indeed. WHERE are thier stories? Where are the stories of the people that have lost thier jobs because of Obama, his policies, and that of Reid, Pelosi and the Statist Democrats?

"Romneyhood" according to Obama...

How about the auto dealers he arbitrarily put out of business with his "strategic" GM and Chrysler bankruptcies?... the non-union workers without pensions? Or the little cigarette rolling shops he got last month?

Obama is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this ad......

Harsanyi: Civility watch: The Romney-killed-my-wife edition - Conservative News

Obama didn't run this, Priorities USA did... and we all know the PAC's had nothing to do with the candidates.. Just ask Romney.

I'm not seeing a problem with this ad. Bain went into this company, looted it, these people lost their livlihoods and insurance, the man's wife died.

What's your complaint here? That the Peasants aren't dying quietly enough for you?

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized — at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do — it’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” –*President Barack Obama

YouTube - "Understands"

I'm sorry this guy lost his wife but he says a short time after he lost his job his wife became ill. Try 4 years after the plant closed his wife was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, in 2006. Romney was governor then.

Lies, all lies.

Well, if the guy still had a job, they might have caught it when it was stage 1 cancer and it was still treatable...

But Romney was able to spend $77,000 on a Dressage Horse...

How many Solyndra employees lost their healthcare with the assist of 500 million taxpayer dollars?

Indeed. WHERE are thier stories? Where are the stories of the people that have lost thier jobs because of Obama, his policies, and that of Reid, Pelosi and the Statist Democrats?

"Romneyhood" according to Obama...

How about the auto dealers he arbitrarily put out of business with his "strategic" GM and Chrysler bankruptcies?... the non-union workers without pensions? Or the little cigarette rolling shops he got last month?

What was it? 20,000 NON-Union pensions obliterated?

Obama is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this ad......

Harsanyi: Civility watch: The Romney-killed-my-wife edition - Conservative News

Obama didn't run this, Priorities USA did... and we all know the PAC's had nothing to do with the candidates.. Just ask Romney.

I'm not seeing a problem with this ad. Bain went into this company, looted it, these people lost their livlihoods and insurance, the man's wife died.

What's your complaint here? That the Peasants aren't dying quietly enough for you?

Bullshit. Romney left Bain in 1999. The company went out of business in 2001, and they only lasted that long BECAUSE they had another chance from Bain. The guy's wife died in 2006, five years after he left his job. What's more, this isn't the first ad he's been in bitching about Romney. He was in one last May, as well as at least one TV interview.

Oh... and if some of you folks have never seen anybody go down from lung cancer, it's kind of hard to imagine how this woman never had a symptom until 22 days before she died. Not saying it can't happen, but lung cancer is typically an ugly scene.

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized — at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do — it’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” –*President Barack Obama

YouTube - "Understands"

I'm sorry this guy lost his wife but he says a short time after he lost his job his wife became ill. Try 4 years after the plant closed his wife was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, in 2006. Romney was governor then.

Lies, all lies.

Well, if the guy still had a job, they might have caught it when it was stage 1 cancer and it was still treatable...

Maybe he should have gotten off his ASS and found another job then. That's what most people would've done.

Bullshit. Romney left Bain in 1999. The company went out of business in 2001, and they only lasted that long BECAUSE they had another chance from Bain. The guy's wife died in 2006, five years after he left his job. What's more, this isn't the first ad he's been in bitching about Romney. He was in one last May, as well as at least one TV interview.

Oh... and if some of you folks have never seen anybody go down from lung cancer, it's kind of hard to imagine how this woman never had a symptom until 22 days before she died. Not saying it can't happen, but lung cancer is typically an ugly scene.

Actually, my dad died of lung cancer in 1981. We found out he was sick in August and he was dead by October...

And what the man said is that his wife was probably sick, but she didn't say anything because Bane Capital took away their insurance.

I do love the "I totally wasn't there, but they had it coming even if I was" defense of Romney's corporate raiding.

YouTube - "Understands"

Lies, all lies.

Maybe he should have gotten off his ASS and found another job then. That's what most people would've done.

Yeah, because obviously, if you've been a steel worker all of your life, it's really easy to find a job when the only steel mill in town closes...

Yeah, because obviously, if you've been a steel worker all of your life, it's really easy to find a job when the only steel mill in town closes...

People adapt. It's why humans are on top of the food chain. If this guy would've gone out and found another job with which to provide his family the appropriate medical insurance, like most of us would've done... he probably wouldn't whining about how his family's misfortunes are somebody else's fault.

The guy in the ad is a real guy telling a real story. He felt Bain made promises and didn't keep them. Democrats understand, Republicans relate.

Actually, my dad died of lung cancer in 1981. We found out he was sick in August and he was dead by October...

And what the man said is that his wife was probably sick, but she didn't say anything because Bane Capital took away their insurance.

I do love the "I totally wasn't there, but they had it coming even if I was" defense of Romney's corporate raiding.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I lost mine to lung cancer as well, almost four years ago. That's how I know how ugly it gets.

Romney isn't a "corporate raider". If you're not sure what it is that Bain Capital does, I would suggest that you look into it. Bain typically picks up companies that are in pretty rough shape, put them back together when possible, and liquidate them when not. Their success rate is about 80%. That's pretty damned good for buying up train wrecks.

Of course, it's not a public service. Doubtless if it was, they wouldn't be as successful as they are. So yeah. These guys make good money. But because they're good at what they do, LOTS of jobs are still there that might have been gone. Nobody is OWED a job or a second chance. It's a NICE thing when opportunities like that happen.

YouTube - "Understands"

Lies, all lies.

Instead of blaming it on others. Seems to me the GUY should have been more responsible...instead of blaqming his LOSS on someone that had ZERO to do with it.

This guy and OBAMA are equally culpable of being scumbags.

People adapt. It's why humans are on top of the food chain. If this guy would've gone out and found another job with which to provide his family the appropriate medical insurance, like most of us would've done... he probably wouldn't whining about how his family's misfortunes are somebody else's fault.

I'm going to assume you are aren't an asshole and have really never had to wrestle with an insurance company that has decided it's not going to cover you because you're sickly. Because I'm really trying to reconcile such an assinine statement with reality.

This guy problaby found another job, and that job probably called his wife's illness a "pre-existing condition". Or maybe he ended up being one of the 46 million people who have no insurance despite having jobs. Or one of the 25 million who have inadequate insurance because their employers lowball coverage.

The guy in the ad is a real guy telling a real story. He felt Bain made promises and didn't keep them. Democrats understand, Republicans relate.

A real guy who just happens to do political ads and interviews busting on Obama's political rival for something he had NOTHING to do with. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I lost mine to lung cancer as well, almost four years ago. That's how I know how ugly it gets.

Romney isn't a "corporate raider". If you're not sure what it is that Bain Capital does, I would suggest that you look into it. Bain typically picks up companies that are in pretty rough shape, put them back together when possible, and liquidate them when not. Their success rate is about 80%. That's pretty damned good for buying up train wrecks.

Of course, it's not a public service. Doubtless if it was, they wouldn't be as successful as they are. So yeah. These guys make good money. But because they're good at what they do, LOTS of jobs are still there that might have been gone. Nobody is OWED a job or a second chance. It's a NICE thing when opportunities like that happen.

Thank you for your kind words.

I have studied Bain Capital's Modus Opperendi. And for the most part, they took the path of least resistance to profit, and if your life was ruined in the process, it just sucked to be you.

And this is my main problem with Romney. Not his politics, since the guy has been on every side of every issue, to the point he probably doesn't know what he stands for. It's his lack of compassion for people who aren't rich Mormons like he is.

I'm going to assume you are aren't an asshole and have really never had to wrestle with an insurance company that has decided it's not going to cover you because you're sickly. Because I'm really trying to reconcile such an assinine statement with reality.

This guy problaby found another job, and that job probably called his wife's illness a "pre-existing condition". Or maybe he ended up being one of the 46 million people who have no insurance despite having jobs. Or one of the 25 million who have inadequate insurance because their employers lowball coverage.

How could she have a pre-existing lung cancer that he didn't know about? C'mon. That's reaching.

Telling a REAL STORY that is tragic in of itself...but HE sohould have taken ACTION as a responsible human for his family to find another course. HE instead BLAMES someone for his inaction?

I am beginning to LOSE my sympathy for the guy.

Seems personal responsibility wasn't in this guy's vocabulary of LIFE.:eusa_hand:

A real guy who just happens to do political ads and interviews busting on Obama's political rival for something he had NOTHING to do with. :rolleyes:
Deany is a retarded partisan hack.

How could she have a pre-existing lung cancer that he didn't know about? C'mon. That's reaching.

Again, going back to my dad, I suspect he must have known he was sick a long time before he did anything about it, and he had good insurance through his union.

I know the last few years of his life, he was "self-medicating" with Cutty Sark.

Again, Sheet Metal worker, worked with asbestos every day. And I look at pictures of him from my oldest sister's wedding in 1976 and my other sisters wedding in 1980, and you can see the decline.

Forum List

Back