Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

teaser-1.png

You know you're lying. The ad clearly states that it was sponsored by Priorities USA Action, not Obama. In fact it would be illegal for Obama to coordinate with a PAC. Still like the Citizens United decision?

The problem you're going to have with that line of defense is that Bill Burton isn't exactly some Obot worshiping from afar. He's in the inner circle, having even served in the administration as Deputy Press Secretary. He's too close to the bosom to be disavowed.

So Romney's PACs aren't being run by insiders? It's still illegal to coordinate any action. You don't see Obama say he approved the message. Here, let me play it for you. Tell me if I missed it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj70XqOxptU&feature=player_embedded]"Understands" - YouTube[/ame]

Romney's pac didn't release the ad. Obama's did.

So, how many years after Romney left Bain did this go down?
It doesn't matter.

Liberals tend to have a big problem with causality and the definite relationship between cause and effect. This is how they THINK they get away with blaming GWB for everything bad that happened in the first three years under Obama.

Blaming Romney for every bad thing that happened to any person or family that lost a job under the restructuring directed by Bain (whether Romney made the decision or not) is a piece of cake for liberals.

The problem you're going to have with that line of defense is that Bill Burton isn't exactly some Obot worshiping from afar. He's in the inner circle, having even served in the administration as Deputy Press Secretary. He's too close to the bosom to be disavowed.

So Romney's PACs aren't being run by insiders? It's still illegal to coordinate any action. You don't see Obama say he approved the message. Here, let me play it for you. Tell me if I missed it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj70XqOxptU&feature=player_embedded]"Understands" - YouTube[/ame]

*blink*blink*

That doesn't make any logical sense. If it's true for one candidate, then it has to be true for the other. Either they do or don't have control over their PACS... So is Romney right or wrong when he said he didn't?

It doesn't matter.

Liberals tend to have a big problem with causality and the definite relationship between cause and effect. This is how they THINK they get away with blaming GWB for everything bad that happened in the first three years under Obama.

Blaming Romney for every bad thing that happened to any person or family that lost a job under the restructuring directed by Bain (whether Romney made the decision or not) is a piece of cake for liberals.

Which is why Liberalism is an easy life choice...and a danger to the rest of us. These people are dangerous...and they VOTE.:eusa_shhh:

So you concede you lied when you claimed that Obama released the ad.

romeny took his leave of absence in 1999, the guys wife died in 2006.....the co. went under in 2001. I am sorry the guys wife died and she died I think 22 days after getting diagnosed...sux and I feel for him, seriously. But this is really dirty pool.

The AD is alluding to Romney and Bain are responsible for killing humans.

It's sickening as hell.

You mean like the Willie Horton ad?

"Understands" - YouTube

When did I say that??

You do understand possessive nouns, don't you? Obama's meaning Obama's PAC.

I said his Superpac released the ad. What Obama wants his Superpac does. It can easily be tied into Obama if one is willing to look at the proof that's been provided in this thread alone.

Last edited:
Every Romney ad I've seen lies. His latest about Obama wanting to dismantle Welfare To Work, is a lie. Romney's ad about "you didn't build" this was a lie. He had the nerve to edit the actual words of Obama.

So whine away, I hope that Obama and the PACs that support him bitch slap the hell out of Romney. Romney certainly hasn't set any standards of civility. So fuck him. This is a great ad:

It doesn't matter.

Which is why Liberalism is an easy life choice...and a danger to the rest of us. These people are dangerous...and they VOTE.:eusa_shhh:
What's worse is...they MULTIPLY!

"Understands" - YouTube

The thread title says "Obama Superpac".

Here: Help The President Re-Unite America

Here is the Obama Super Pac that released the ad: http://www.prioritiesusaaction.org/

Last edited:
Blaming Obama for not cleaning up the biggest Pub catastrophe since the Great Pub Depression fast enough, against total Pub obstruction and fear mongering propaganda, is the height of Pub dupe idiocy.

This OP is about Bain's vulture capitalism while Romney was still in charge till 1999- and he still owned Bain until at least 2001....Thanks to them and all the suffering Pubs have caused. MORONS...

Every Romney ad I've seen lies. His latest about Obama wanting to dismantle Welfare To Work, is a lie. Romney's ad about "you didn't build" this was a lie. He had the nerve to edit the actual words of Obama.

So whine away, I hope that Obama and the PACs that support him bitch slap the hell out of Romney. Romney certainly hasn't set any standards of civility. So fuck him. This is a great ad:

"Understands" - YouTube

Obama tried to change the Welfare Reform Act by Executive Order.

What Obama did was make it up to the President whether or not to waive the working requirements in the act......essentially gutting it.

Obama Guts Welfare Reform

Section 402 describes state plans—reports that state governments must file to HHS describing the actions they will undertake to comply with the many requirements established in the other sections of the TANF law. The authority to waive section 402 provides the option to waive state reporting requirements only, not to overturn the core requirements of the TANF program contained in the other sections of the TANF law.

The new Obama dictate asserts that because the work requirements, established in section 407, are mentioned as an item that state governments must report about in section 402, all the work requirements can be waived. This removes the core of the TANF program; TANF becomes a blank slate that HHS bureaucrats and liberal state bureaucrats can rewrite at will.

......In the past, state bureaucrats have attempted to define activities such as hula dancing, attending Weight Watchers, and bed rest as “work.” These dodges were blocked by the federal work standards. Now that the Obama Administration has abolished those standards, we can expect “work” in the TANF program to mean anything but work.

The new welfare dictate issued by the Obama Administration clearly guts the law. The Administration tramples on the actual legislation passed by Congress and seeks to impose its own policy choices—a pattern that has become all too common in this Administration.

The result is the end of welfare reform.

Most likely there will be lawsuits and the constitutionality of his action put to the test. Course he won't be around long enough to see the ruling on this.

Last edited:

"Understands" - YouTube

Obama tried to change the Welfare Reform Act by Executive Order.

What Obama did was make it up to the President whether or not to waive the working requirements in the act......essentially gutting it.

Obama Guts Welfare Reform

Section 402 describes state plans—reports that state governments must file to HHS describing the actions they will undertake to comply with the many requirements established in the other sections of the TANF law. The authority to waive section 402 provides the option to waive state reporting requirements only, not to overturn the core requirements of the TANF program contained in the other sections of the TANF law.

The new Obama dictate asserts that because the work requirements, established in section 407, are mentioned as an item that state governments must report about in section 402, all the work requirements can be waived. This removes the core of the TANF program; TANF becomes a blank slate that HHS bureaucrats and liberal state bureaucrats can rewrite at will.

......In the past, state bureaucrats have attempted to define activities such as hula dancing, attending Weight Watchers, and bed rest as “work.” These dodges were blocked by the federal work standards. Now that the Obama Administration has abolished those standards, we can expect “work” in the TANF program to mean anything but work.

The new welfare dictate issued by the Obama Administration clearly guts the law. The Administration tramples on the actual legislation passed by Congress and seeks to impose its own policy choices—a pattern that has become all too common in this Administration.

The result is the end of welfare reform.

Most likely there will be lawsuits and the constitutionality of his action put to the test. Course he won't be around long enough to see the ruling on this.
Of Course not. Obama KNOWS he's doomed for re-election and he's going to do as much damage as he can upon his exit.

"Understands" - YouTube

Total BS. Romney posted Obama's "you didn't build that" comments in their ENTIRETY on his website. And Obama DID sign that E.O.

Voters aren't going to differentiate a whole lot between ads done by pacs and ads done by candidates unless a particular candidate publicly denounces those ads which are in bad form. IOW, to divorce himself from this disgustingly low-brow ad, Obama would have to call Bill Burton out on his lies and he's not going to do that.

If people will recall when this subject came up in the Republican primary, they'll also likely recall that as long as Newt Gingrich was all warm and cuddly, his pac was likewise well-behaved. When he got nasty though, so did his pac. Now, it might not be "coordinating" in an unlawful way, but certainly signals are being read.

Unless he denounces, yeah.... Obama's up to his neck in Bill Burton's lies. It doesn't matter that his kool-aid swilling followers want the semantics of the situation indulged. They're not the votes which are still negotiable.

Forum List

Back