Obama Sued in Philidelphia Federal Court for forged birth cert

i can't speak for anyone else, but i don't give a fuck. why?

For not speaking for anyone else.

I appreciate your opinion, but if I have to answer that for you, I see why you don't care. :)

This is the kind of silliness that makes lawyers unwelcome.

Is he 35 years old?

Was he born in this country?

Has he been a citizen for 10 years?

That seems to be the sum total of his qualifications, but he does have those. And those are the only ones I am aware of that the constitution requires.

Is he 35 years old?

That seems to be the sum total of his qualifications, but he does have those. And those are the only ones I am aware of that the constitution requires.

It's more about politicians here than lawyers but I understand about your inference on swelling the docket needlessly. However, litigiousness itself carries more of the weight of that blame. If people weren't bent on finding some way to sue, lawyers wouldn't be in such a position.

Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens here and don't doubt it could go either way but as to those requirements, I believe they should be adhered to.

~Welcome to the board, Baruch, I'm two-months new myself.--I see you live near a volcano, was that it? :)

Why do you people keep posting this frivolous crap. Both candidates are 100% viable, legal candidates, period. Only a loon would think otherwise. Give it up.

I was being literal, that I don't even know how far that issue ever progressed, haven't been around and couldn't seem to get to the bottom of the issue, or latest on it tonight online...

So because you're not interested, I shouldn't try to get the update? Huh?--Little Vain there, but Ok :)

I was being literal, that I don't even know how far that issue ever progressed, haven't been around and couldn't seem to get to the bottom of the issue, or latest on it tonight online...

So because you're not interested, I shouldn't try to get the update? Huh?--Little Vain there, but Ok :)

Ever heard of "Google" or watching the news, listening to the radio, reading a newspaper, you haven't been around, where you been :confused: In the cave with Bin Laden? Nah! That's not it - he knows EVERYTHING going on in this country - so that could not have been where you were! :eusa_eh:

Given the information I can CONFIRM I MUST question now rather Obama is INDEED a US CITIZEN.....
THESE are the KNOWN FACT.....
BOTH PARENTS ARE DEAD....If I were an illegal that would be a MUST
NEXT he comes from a state where your birth certicificate is NOT A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD....Those two factors ALONE have me seriously wonderring...
IS HE QUALIFIED....
Finally I'm having trouble finding out WHO RECOMMENDED HIM FOR HARVARD LAW and HOW HE GOT IN......this is troubling and I'm finding I MUST ASK....OFFICIALLY.....
DID SOMEONE BRIBED THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE THERE WITH a hint of FUTURE ENDOWMENTSwere he allow in????

Given the information I can CONFIRM I MUST question now rather Obama is INDEED a US CITIZEN.....
NEXT he comes from a state where your birth certicificate is NOT A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD....Those two factors ALONE have me seriously wonderring...
IS HE QUALIFIED....
Finally I'm having trouble finding out WHO RECOMMENDED HIM FOR HARVARD LAW and HOW HE GOT IN......this is troubling and I'm finding I MUST ASK....OFFICIALLY.....
DID SOMEONE BRIBED THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE THERE WITH a hint of FUTURE ENDOWMENTSwere he allow in????

Damn... so much BS.... so little time.

:cuckoo:
IS HE QUALIFIED....

:cuckoo:

IS HE QUALIFIED....

so now if both your parents are dead that means you MUST be an illegal? someone better call the authories on me... my mother died when I was 18 and my father died when I was 28....

you my dear pitiful fuck, are a retard... :cuckoo:

Is he 35 years old?

concur

Roger W Isom STFU, you're an idiot...and fix your @#$% caps lock key.

Palin had no idea what the Bush Doctrine was – the central and most controversial foreign policy innovation of the past eight years: the doctrine of preemption against states with WMDs. Moreover, in her speech the same day, she described the war in Iraq. She said her eldest son, who has just enlisted, would “defend the innocent from the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the death of thousands of Americans”.

Does Palin believe that the men who planned and carried out the 9/11 attack are in Iraq? The hijackers are all dead, but Bin Laden and Zawahiri and the rest of the gang are, as far as we know, in Pakistan. Nobody believes they are in Iraq.

Then we have the now mountain of lies that follow Palin everywhere she goes, lies she keeps repeating as if they are not subject to factual scrutiny. In her first interview she said it was common for vice-presidential candidates never to have met a single foreign leader. Untrue. Every living vice-presidential candidate has met some foreign leaders before being picked.

She said she did not deny that climate change was man-made. But she has clearly stated that on the record. A year ago she said: “I’m not an Al Gore, doom-and-gloom environmentalist, blaming the changes in our climate on human activity.”

She keeps repeating as a defining political motif that she said: “Thanks, but no thanks for the Bridge to Nowhere.” But we now know that she originally lobbied for the bridge in Alaska paid for by federal funds. And she never returned the money. And she even wore a “Nowhere, Alaska” sweatshirt to push back against the McCains of this world who derided the bridge as a pointless boondoggle.

She says she’s against pork-barrel spending, and this was partly why McCain picked her. McCain’s signature issue, after all, is his disdain of pork. Here’s one of McCain’s oldest jokes: “We’re not going to spend $3m of your tax dollars to study the DNA of bears in Montana,” he said earlier this year, citing Montana’s request for federal money to study the endangered grizzly bear. “I don’t know if it was a paternity issue or criminal, but it was a waste of money.”

There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”
Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API. « African Press International (API)

Forum List

Back