Obama Sued in Philidelphia Federal Court for forged birth cert

Since this is a ridiculous accusation, can someone send me the link to his official birth certificate? Thanks... Should be easy for you.

So his stepfater adopted Obama. I'm so confused. I thought he was raised by his mother???
His biological father was a foreigner, and his mother was underage so that may be a problem with his US "natural born" status. The Brits claim him as a citizen of the UK. His adopted father was Kenyan. His wife calls API and tells that that it shouldn't matter. Obama offers up an unofficial certificate of live birth that may be a photoshop. It is all very confusing.

Obama can clarify it all very easily though. :eusa_whistle:

His biological father was a foreigner, and his mother was underage so that may be a problem with his US "natural born" status. The Brits claim him as a citizen of the UK. His adopted father was Kenyan. His wife calls API and tells that that it shouldn't matter. Obama offers up an unofficial certificate of live birth that may be a photoshop. It is all very confusing.

Obama can clarify it all very easily though. :eusa_whistle:

Ok, so what's the big deal here? Why doesn't Obama just send his natural birth certificate to everyone to stop them from doubting him?? Why is this any kind of a big deal whatsoever?? How long does it take to get the hospital in which Obama was born to cough up his certificate??

Ok, so what's the big deal here? Why doesn't Obama just send his natural birth certificate to everyone to stop them from doubting him?? Why is this any kind of a big deal whatsoever?? How long does it take to get the hospital in which Obama was born to cough up his certificate??

Maybe it will disqualify him?

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one...sorry...if Obama had been adopted by his step father his last name would've been changed to match that of his step father.

Since this is a ridiculous accusation, can someone send me the link to his official birth certificate? Thanks... Should be easy for you.

Barack Obama's birth certificate revealed here | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Maybe it will disqualify him?

being adopted would not disqualify him you idiot. But there has been no evidence that he was adopted in the first place.

His father would've had to give up parental rights for that to happen and there would be papers filed. Show me the papers finalizing this adoption or admit this is just one more attempt to BULLSHIT the public.

People can be adopted without changing their last names.
I want to know why this is the first time anyone has ever said anything about him being adopted?

Personally, I think Obama's toast. He's just too bizarre. Does anyone actually relate to him? Why does he choose friends who hate the US if he doesn't hate the US too?

I've had the chance to read the entire thread and the related links. It appears that no matter what Mr. Berg attempts that the State of Hawaii has already put this issue to rest. I may be incorrect but the FBI does go through a vetting process of some kind and it seems to me that if it were at all possible for Obama to be born in Kenya then the Bush Administration would have done something on this long ago. Short of Obama admitting he was born in Kenya and with a certified copy of his birth cetificate in handit does appear this issue is a long shot.

People can be adopted without changing their last names.
I want to know why this is the first time anyone has ever said anything about him being adopted?

Personally, I think Obama's toast. He's just too bizarre. Does anyone actually relate to him? Why does he choose friends who hate the US if he doesn't hate the US too?

Yeah...Obamas toast. I mean hes only 8 points ahead in the polls. He only is outspending Republicans 2-1. He only has the economy to fall back on.

Republicans are defending places like West Virginia...and Obamas toast?

This is hilarious. Its sort of amazing to see which rightwingers actually have a grasp on reality, and which ones are living in a complete fantasy world like you.

Yeah...Obamas toast. I mean hes only 8 points ahead in the polls. He only is outspending Republicans 2-1. He only has the economy to fall back on.

Republicans are defending places like West Virginia...and Obamas toast?

This is hilarious. Its sort of amazing to see which rightwingers actually have a grasp on reality, and which ones are living in a complete fantasy world like you.

Republicans cheat--you don't stand a chance.:badgrin:

I've had the chance to read the entire thread and the related links. It appears that no matter what Mr. Berg attempts that the State of Hawaii has already put this issue to rest. I may be incorrect but the FBI does go through a vetting process of some kind and it seems to me that if it were at all possible for Obama to be born in Kenya then the Bush Administration would have done something on this long ago. Short of Obama admitting he was born in Kenya and with a certified copy of his birth cetificate in handit does appear this issue is a long shot.

Thank you.

It's more than a long shot, though.. it's frivolous and the loony who filed the suit should be sanctioned, IMO.

Bush Administration would have done something on this long ago. Short of Obama admitting he was born in Kenya and with a certified copy of his birth cetificate in handit does appear this issue is a long shot.

course then again...those WMDs from iraq...ya know they got moved to syria.

I mean just because it doesn't come out in the media...i mean something ya got to realize that the media is controlled by liberals out in hollywood n shxt.

Forum List

Back