Obama Speaks to President of Iran in First Talk Since 1979

Iranian MoveOn Member Explains Why You Should Speak Up

For the first time in 35 years, U.S. and Iranian leaders might meet this week at the UN General Assembly. Sara Haghdoosti is fighting to make that happen. As part of*Berim*(Farsi for “Let’s go”), the organization she founded to create a free Iran, the Iranian-born woman*started a MoveOn petition*urging President Obama to meet with Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani. “I was really scared that no one would sign it,” she says — but more than 46,000 people have! Before delivering the petition, she answered a few of our questions.

sara-haghdoosti.jpg

Iranian MoveOn Member Explains Why You Should Speak Up | MoveOn.Org | Democracy In Action

Look what a difference we can make, what this beautiful young woman accomplished is testimony of that.

Sweet girl doesn't mean much really

For the first time in 35 years, U.S. and Iranian leaders might meet this week at the UN General Assembly. Sara Haghdoosti is fighting to make that happen. As part of*Berim*(Farsi for “Let’s go”), the organization she founded to create a free Iran, the Iranian-born woman*started a MoveOn petition*urging President Obama to meet with Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani. “I was really scared that no one would sign it,” she says — but more than 46,000 people have! Before delivering the petition, she answered a few of our questions.

sara-haghdoosti.jpg

Iranian MoveOn Member Explains Why You Should Speak Up | MoveOn.Org | Democracy In Action

Look what a difference we can make, what this beautiful young woman accomplished is testimony of that.

Sweet girl doesn't mean much really

Tear down the good in others, the Zionist way!

sara-haghdoosti.jpg

What did she accomplish? Iran created and trained and is funding a terrorist
organization that has insinuated itself thruout the Middle east. When she dismantles
the filth called "HEZBOLLAH" let me know In fact Hezbollah is the real issue----
the nuclear bomb issue was created by IRAN to deflect from the largest infant murdering
organization in the world today. -------fully supported by Iran

No doubt the AIPAC juden are totally pissed off at Obama......... :lol:

Not really, Obama is an embarrassment, and will be played just like the Russian's played him. He's not even talking to the real leader of Iran now is he?
Kinda funny how AIPAC/Israel hung on to every word that Ahmadinejad spoke as evidence against Iran and it's intentions.

And now they completely disregard Rouhani, the person who took his place; and vilify his offerings of reconciliation. .. :cool:

"The*atomic bombings of the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki*in Japan were conducted by the*United Statesduring the final stages of*World War II in 1945. The two events are the only use of*nuclear weapons*in war to date."

They followed a *firebombing campaign of Japanese cities.

"90,000–166,000 killed in Hiroshima[1]60,000–80,000 killed in Nagasaki[1]Total: 150,000–246,000+ killed"

"Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day. The Hiroshima prefecture health department estimated that, of the people who died on the day of the explosion, 60% died from flash or flame burns, 30% from falling debris and 10% from other causes. During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns,*radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness. In a US estimate of the total immediate and short term cause of death, 15–20% died from radiation sickness, 20–30% from burns, and 50–60% from other injuries, compounded by illness. In both cities, most of the dead were civilians, although Hiroshima had a sizeable garrison."

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ended the war abruptly, ya know.

Not really, Obama is an embarrassment, and will be played just like the Russian's played him. He's not even talking to the real leader of Iran now is he?
Kinda funny how AIPAC/Israel hung on to every word that Ahmadinejad spoke as evidence against Iran and it's intentions.

And now they completely disregard Rouhani, the person who took his place; and vilify his offerings of reconciliation. .. :cool:

LOL what offers of reconciliation ?

You see, Jews are not as stupid as Muslim jihadists like yourself.
Ever hear the term 'Wolf in sheeps clothing' ?

Maybe if your mind wasn't so filled with Jew hatred and Israel hatred, you would understand these things.
My advice to you, take a break from your mosque where I'm sure they brainwash feeble minded boys like yourself with Islamic lies... :cool:

Link ?

Obama Speaks to President of Iran in First Talk Since 1979

"President Obama spoke by telephone with President Hassan Rouhani of Iran on Friday afternoon, the first direct conversation between leaders of the two estranged countries since the rupture of the Tehran hostage crisis more than three decades ago. Mr. Obama called the discussion an important breakthrough after a generation of deep mistrust and suggested that it could serve as the starting point to an eventual deal on Iran’s nuclear program and a broader renewal of relations between two countries that once were close allies. But the telephone call on Friday reinforced optimism at the White House that Mr. Rouhani’s election in June may presage a new thinking in Tehran under the weight of crushing economic sanctions imposed in recent years. Secretary of State John Kerry engaged in direct talks on Thursday with his Iranian counterpart, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, and Mr. Obama said the two would pursue additional discussions in cooperation with allies."

Obama Speaks to President of Iran in First Talk Since 1979 - NYTimes.com

I learned about these positive developments from an email from moveon.org this afternoon. That organization, with its millions of members, has been focusing its energy on opposing new ME wars and supporting diplomacy as a method for the US to resolve its issues with ME countries.

1382113_260088027475575_1735229457_n.png

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...401.1073741828.187987244685654&type=1&theater
It's about time. The best way to resolve any problem in the world is for both sides to talk about it.

No, the best way is for both sides to actively work toward a solution. The worst way is for people to talk when all one side wants is the death of the other side.

Last edited:
Maybe if your mind wasn't so filled with Jew hatred and Israel hatred, you would understand these things.
Maybe if your mind wasn't so filled with Muslim hatred and Iranian hatred, you would understand these things. .. :cool:

Except, I don't hate Muslims or Iranians, you're just saying that because you have no rebuttal to my comments and you're trying to deflect and turn the tables. Nice try though :cool:

BTW, you didn't even deny that your mind is filled with Jew and Israel hatred.. Jus saying :cool:

Maybe if your mind wasn't so filled with Muslim hatred and Iranian hatred, you would understand these things. .. :cool:

Except, I don't hate Muslims or Iranians, you're just saying that because you have no rebuttal to my comments and you're trying to deflect and turn the tables. Nice try though :cool:

BTW, you didn't even deny that your mind is filled with Jew and Israel hatred.. Jus saying :cool:
I don't hate jews.........but I do think that Israel is an evil state ruled by criminal zionists who should be arrested for crimes against humanity. .. :cool:

I don't hate jews.........but I do think that Israel is an evil state ruled by criminal zionists who should be arrested for crimes against humanity. .. :cool:

Good for you.
But I've already told you several times that you are a Muslim jihadist extremist, therefore rendering any opinion you have of Israel useless... Did you forget already ?? :cool:

oh gee----sunni finally decided to let us know the theme of yesterday's
khutbah jumaaat feces fling

Good for you.
But I've already told you several times that you are a Muslim jihadist extremist, therefore rendering any opinion you have of Israel useless... Did you forget already ?? :cool:
OK...I forgot that you only accept zionist juden logic. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back