Philippine Churches Pray for Israel’s Return

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
As the festival of Sukkot concludes, this year’s celebration of the Biblical Feast of Tabernacles saw an unusual convergence of thousands of Christians joining what is usually an exclusively Jewish holiday. In advance of Sukkot, more than one thousand Christians worldwide have downloaded a prayer guide known as the ‘Four Corners Prayer Journey’ for the 8 day festival prepared by the Jerusalem based organization, Israel Returns.

“The Four Corner Prayer Guide has helped us pray knowledgeably and biblically for Israel’s return,” said Reverend Dr. Conrado Lumahan of the All Gospel Church in San Fernando City, Philippines. “God has promised to gather His chosen people, Israel from the four corners of the world. It is therefore a must for Jews and Christians to pray for the return of Israel to the land God had promised to the Patriarchs.”

Along with hundreds of other congregations throughout the world, the All Gospel Church included prayers for the Ingathering of the Jewish people as a part of their services during the eight days of Sukkot. In addition to preaching on ‘Why Jews Shall Return to the Land of Israel,’ Reverend Lumahan purchased Israeli flags for his entire congregation in the Philippines.

Philippine Churches Pray for Israel?s Return | Breaking Israel News

That was nice of them : )) Sukkot is one of the most favorite holidays at our house. I miss it that our son hasn't been able to get home to help us decorate : ((

As the festival of Sukkot concludes, this year’s celebration of the Biblical Feast of Tabernacles saw an unusual convergence of thousands of Christians joining what is usually an exclusively Jewish holiday. In advance of Sukkot, more than one thousand Christians worldwide have downloaded a prayer guide known as the ‘Four Corners Prayer Journey’ for the 8 day festival prepared by the Jerusalem based organization, Israel Returns.

“The Four Corner Prayer Guide has helped us pray knowledgeably and biblically for Israel’s return,” said Reverend Dr. Conrado Lumahan of the All Gospel Church in San Fernando City, Philippines. “God has promised to gather His chosen people, Israel from the four corners of the world. It is therefore a must for Jews and Christians to pray for the return of Israel to the land God had promised to the Patriarchs.”

Along with hundreds of other congregations throughout the world, the All Gospel Church included prayers for the Ingathering of the Jewish people as a part of their services during the eight days of Sukkot. In addition to preaching on ‘Why Jews Shall Return to the Land of Israel,’ Reverend Lumahan purchased Israeli flags for his entire congregation in the Philippines.

Yes, they wait for the Rapture to convert all Jews to Christianity or perish...Some prayer.

Yes, they wait for the Rapture to convert all Jews to Christianity or perish...Some prayer.

Exactly. Christians pray for the redemption of Israel because it hastens Armageddon and the return of their messiah...even though that return means all jews in the world die except for 144k...who convert to christianity and clean toilets in heaven for eternity.

Let me tell you a little something about xtians...they love Israel but hate jews.

Exactly. Christians pray for the redemption of Israel because it hastens Armageddon and the return of their messiah...even though that return means all jews in the world die except for 144k...who convert to christianity and clean toilets in heaven for eternity.

Let me tell you a little something about xtians...they love Israel but hate jews.

Cool story bro....

:cuckoo:

Cool story bro....

Hit a soft spot?

Cool story bro....

Hit a soft spot?

No. I was just telling you that your story was cool ?

What's the problem ?

Did I hit a soft spot ???

Hit a soft spot?

No. I was just telling you that your story was cool ?

What's the problem ?

Did I hit a soft spot ???

BTW, you joined this message board less than a month ago, and you've already reached 1000+ posts.
According to your stats, you average 49 posts a day.
So if I could offer some advice, you should go outside for a bit and get some fresh air, and take a break from trashing Israel and the Jews. It'll do you good, I promise.
Good luck !

Phillip can't understand that there are non Jews for Israel, even some Muslims. Perhaps Phillip can tell us why the Muslims are giving the Catholic Filipinos such trouble these days. Can't the Muslims in the Philippines just live peacefully? By the way, Phillip, the Muslims want all those non believers to either convert, become dhimmis or perish, but perhaps you never think about this. I wonder what Phillip thinks about the Muslims believing that when Jesus returns, he is going to break all the crosses and then preach Islam.

What Jew haters don't mention is the many Christians don't believe that any more. However, has anyone seen the anti-Semites ever bring up what the Muslims are doing to non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. It appears that they have no interest in this (even though if they happened to wander into an area where radicals were operating, they probably would be minus a head very quickly). It would never enter the small, narrow minds of those like Alfalfa and Phillip that Christians actually stand up for Israel because they think it is the right thing to do. Meanwhile, Phillip and Alfalfa, being the good dhimmis that they are, can wave the flag of Islam in solidarity with the Muslims who want to destroy Israel.

Christian Lawmakers Gather In Jerusalem To Stand In Solidarity With Israel | Breaking Israel News

They are not real Christians, they are Christian Zionists , a cult, practicers of Idolatry.

They are not real Christians, they are Christian Zionists , a cult, practicers of Idolatry.
You spend so much time on these forums you don't have time to go to church. But tell us this. What denominations of Christianity are not Zionists? Besides Baptists.

Bull crap. And again I say bull crap! True Christians are Zionists. And then there's you, ShiaSherri. Remember: I will bless those who bless you and curse him who curses you. You have done nothing but curse Israel since you came to this forum.

You spend so much time on these forums you don't have time to go to church. But tell us this. What denominations of Christianity are not Zionists? Besides Baptists.

I have been attending Church and Interdenominational Bible Studies in multiple states from the East Coast to the West Coast, from Florida to California, for years and never met a Christian who called themselves a Zionist.

And the most important point, Jesus never called Himself a Zionist either.

Jesus was a Nazarene.

The word Jew did not even exist until the third century AD.

It did not appear in Bibles until the 18th Century, that is the same century Zionism came into existence.

Last edited:

You should know! After all, you're not a real Christian either. You worship at the altar of whoever seeks to kill Jews - whether it's Nazis, Communists, or HAMAS.

I have been attending Church and Interdenominational Bible Studies in multiple states from the East Coast to the West Coast for years and never met a Christian who called themselves a Zionist.

That's OK: I've never met a 'Christian' before who whored for HAMAS....

Hoss, there are a slew of sleazy l'il 'Christian' cults that hate Jews - 'Church of Jesus Christ, Christian', 'Creativity Alliance', 'Christian Identity', 'Shepherd's Chapel' - there's bunches of 'em. One of the filthiest is located in Arkansas, run by a crazy old coot named Arnold Murray: he's a racist, too.

It's unfortunate that the South seems to have a heavy infestation of these vermin : (( Although there's a couple of colonies in Idaho as well.

I have been attending Church and Interdenominational Bible Studies in multiple states from the East Coast to the West Coast for years and never met a Christian who called themselves a Zionist.
in almost 70 years I have never met nor heard of Christians who either weren't Zionist or approved of Zionism. Except for the fly-by-night storefront ministries. You know, those types who worship with snakes and hate anyone who isn't a Good Old Boy and rubs snuff. Is that where you do your bible study? Thought so.

Forum List

Back