Saudi Arabia - Rape Victim Sentenced to 200 Lashes

The Saudi-Israeli Superpower

August 29, 2013

Exclusive:*Egypt’s counterrevolution and Syria’s civil war could herald the arrival of a new superpower coalition, an unlikely alliance between Israel and Saudi Arabia, one with great political clout and the other with vast financial wealth, together flexing their muscles across the Middle East, writes Robert Parry.By Robert ParryThe twin crises in Syria and Egypt have marked the emergence of a new superpower coalition in the Middle East, the odd-couple alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia, with Jordon serving as an intermediary and the Persian Gulf oil sheikdoms playing a supporting role.The potential impact of this new coalition can barely be overstated, with Israel bringing to the table its remarkable propaganda skills and its unparalleled influence over U.S. foreign policy and Saudi Arabia tapping into its vast reservoir of petrodollars and exploiting*its global financial networks. Together the two countries are now shaping international responses to the conflicts in Syria and Egypt, but that may only be the start.

The Saudi-Israeli Superpower | Consortiumnews

I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Two of a kind, Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Both serial human rights abusers.

Last edited:
I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Then you're a fucking idiot.

lol

No, I am a human being who opposes human rights abuses carried out by Occupiers in Occupations.

Israel is not an occupied state any more.

It's a nation with a fully functioning government.

It's not going anywhere.

It is widely believed throughout the Middle East that the Saudi royal family has a jewish blood line and heritage.

And there is much evidence to support their close family ties to Israel. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back