Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life

I'm so dumb that I slapped you down 3 times alreadtytoday. Want me to highlight your NON RESPONSES to the lies you posted as to how EOs work earlier and how you claimed they get overturned? :badgrin:

Naturally when cornered you can't remain civil. :clap2:

Thanks for letting all see. :clap2::clap2:

Antonio_Honda_DDT_Tag_Team.jpg

I'm so dumb that I slapped you down 3 times alreadtytoday. Want me to highlight your NON RESPONSES to the lies you posted as to how EOs work earlier and how you claimed they get overturned? :badgrin:

32ec6935-3e4d-4a38-b001-3da92b837e40.JPG

:badgrin: ..at you not with you.

Credibility=ZERO

This folks is how a lib debates when cornered.

Last edited:

Credibility=ZERO

No. This thread is what happens you aren't smart enough to grasp your own stupidity.

You think you've "won" the discussion, when anyone with a reading level above 8th grade realizes that you're a drooling imbecile who should be using a sippy cup and wearing a bib.

I'm sorry you're a moron. That must suck for you even more than having to read your stupidity sucks for the rest of us.

Credibility=ZERO

No. This thread is what happens you aren't smart enough to grasp your own stupidity.

You think you've "won" the discussion, when anyone with a reading level above 8th grade realizes that you're a drooling imbecile who should be using a sippy cup and wearing a bib.
I'm sorry you're a moron. That must suck for you even more than having to read your stupidity sucks for the rest of us.

I'll let everyone else decide. We see the highly advanced intellect that you posses. Your troll pals will always side with the brain dead like yourself.

Again folks see how nice catz was while she thought she was making points and an argument.

Then look how fast she turned.

The above is what you get after you corner her 3 times and she's out of gas...

Please list all those EOs that routinely get overturned. The ones that are law. :badgrin::badgrin:

Guess who spent her morning getting refuted.

Nice meltdown catz.

:clap2::razz::tongue::lol::eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Credibility=ZERO

My last conversation with you (in the Obama's "third term" thread) consisted of you repeatedly popping a toy gun icon that spelled asshole.

Ye of the high-minded debate. :lol:

Credibility=ZERO

My last conversation with you (in the Obama's "third term" thread) consisted of you repeatedly popping a toy gun icon that spelled asshole.

Because your posting ability is that of an :ahole-1: This morning is just more proof.:clap2:

Don't blame me.
This folks is how a con debates when cornered.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Well geee folks... you know that what's good for King obama isn't good for you. Just because he enjoys armed protection that you pay for doesn't mean that you should be able to protect yourself with arms. You're not royalty like he is. We're just pawns, we can just go fuck ourselves.

Because your posting ability is that of an :ahole-1: This morning is just more proof.:clap2:

Don't blame me.
This folks is how a con debates when cornered.

What's your issue to debate? God you're dumb.

Like shooting a fish in a barrel.

Come on big mouth...one on one...pick your topic.

Silence naturally,:cool:

Last edited:
Well geee folks... you know that what's good for King obama isn't good for you. Just because he enjoys armed protection that you pay for doesn't mean that you should be able to protect yourself with arms. You're not royalty like he is. We're just pawns, we can just go fuck ourselves.

yes, very interesting how he secures his while he plots to remove ours

Forum List

Back