Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life

Also, I love how the OP puts this squarely on Obama as if it wasn't passed by congress 1st :lmao:

the op isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

You make a good point. I assumed he was ignoring congress' role because he dislikes the president. I should have considered that perhaps he doesn't know.

YouTube

^^ a great way to learn the process.

This also applies to George W. Bush. In light of the over-the-top, insane and threatening rhetoric about Bush, which was horrible during his presidency and has only mildly abated since he left office, I think GWB will likely require protection for longer than 10 years.

Don't you?

Probably so. I had no idea that there was a 10 year limit. I thought all ex-presidents were given secret service protection for the rest of their lives. Seems prudent.

As for the OP:

Total Posts: 8,545
Posts Per Day: 56.36
Find all posts by beretta304
Find all threads started by beretta304
Total Thanks
Total Thanks: 1,261
Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,278 Posts
Find all thanked posts by beretta304
Find all posts thanked by beretta304
General Information
Referrals: 0

50 + posts a day? And not one of substance. I'd suspect this guy is a paid shill but who would be dumb enough to pay him? Stephanie is dumb enough, but being a welfare queen she's not a likely suspect.

I kind of thought you'd say of course I know, and then we could both agree that the OP's attempt to drop this bill fully on Obama is silly. But, it's always good to admit when you're not sure.:)

they don't need lifetime protection...they are NO BETTER than the rest of us people..
IF they want it they can PAY FOR IT after 10 years... I don't care if it's Obama, Clinton, or Bush's...enough is enough
Since it goes back to Bush I can't understand you people bitching your asses off, you all hate him the worst

Last edited:
As for the OP:

Total Posts: 8,545
Posts Per Day: 56.36
Find all posts by beretta304
Find all threads started by beretta304
Total Thanks
Total Thanks: 1,261
Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,278 Posts
Find all thanked posts by beretta304
Find all posts thanked by beretta304
General Information
Referrals: 0

50 + posts a day? And not one of substance. I'd suspect this guy is a paid shill but who would be dumb enough to pay him? Stephanie is dumb enough, but being a welfare queen she's not a likely suspect.

:lol:
tell that to the children I feed in school five days a week I'm a welfare queen..they'll not only laugh at you but see you for the idiot we all see as

Last edited:

Forum List

Back