Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life

The bottom line is our law makers live by different rules. They get different benefits and always exempt themselves from the rules we have to follow.

What are the odds that some fringe lunatic is going to kill you because you served as president?

Not high.

How many lunatics have attempted to assassinate sitting or former presidents?

Several.

I get your point but we're all equal remember? Just like GWB will be at risk, so will he. And what about their separate healthcare plans.

The former plan was it ended after 10 years. What's the issue that he has to have it forever?

The bottom line is our law makers live by different rules. They get different benefits and always exempt themselves from the rules we have to follow.

Please direct me to the law which states you can't hire armed protection for yourself. Or kindly shut up.

:Inb4obamaisn'tpayingforhis:

is obama paying for it himself? when he does maybe we'll shut up

Please direct me to the law which states you can't hire armed protection for yourself. Or kindly shut up.

I already pay for his now so STFU and fuck off...get a clue too if you're going to insert your foot in your mouth, Skippy. Stupid little shit doesn't even know who pays for the president's protection. Rename yourself..NO FACTS!

Last edited:

What are the odds that some fringe lunatic is going to kill you because you served as president?

Not high.

Several.

Serving as president exposes these people and their families to a higher level of risk than the rest of us experience.

It is what it is.

Do you need an armed guard to protect you while you wank off in a Navy Base all day?

how many attempts have there been on the lives of president vs average citizens? how many presidents have been killed vs average citizens? Of the 11,000 homicides by gun last year, how many presidents were killed?

There are 300 million Americans. Less than .01% of Americans will be a homicide victim.

There have been 45 presidents. How many have been assassinated or experienced an assassination attempt?

4 sitting presidents were killed, and two were injured in assassination attempts. That's 13%, which equates to a risk that is 1300 times higher than the risk experienced by an average American.

In addition to the more successful attempts, there have been more than 20 attempts to kill a sitting or former president.

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Math and history aren't your strong suit, are they?

I thought all past presidents got SS protection after retirement as a matter of course??

This also applies to George W. Bush. In light of the over-the-top, insane and threatening rhetoric about Bush, which was horrible during his presidency and has only mildly abated since he left office, I think GWB will likely require protection for longer than 10 years.

Don't you?

No. Ten years is plenty. After that they should all pay for their own security.

Not high.

Several.

Serving as president exposes these people and their families to a higher level of risk than the rest of us experience.

It is what it is.

Do you need an armed guard to protect you while you wank off in a Navy Base all day?

how many attempts have there been on the lives of president vs average citizens? how many presidents have been killed vs average citizens? Of the 11,000 homicides by gun last year, how many presidents were killed?

There are 300 million Americans. Less than .01% of Americans will be a homicide victim.

There have been 45 presidents. How many have been assassinated or experienced an assassination attempt?

4 sitting presidents were killed, and two were injured in assassination attempts. That's 13%, which equates to a risk that is 1300 times higher than the risk experienced by an average American.

In addition to the more successful attempts, there have been more than 20 attempts to kill a sitting or former president.

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Math and history aren't your strong suit, are they?

One little factor you left out 4 presidents over how many years? If I can walk the streets unarmed then so can he after 10 years. He shits just like the rest of us. What's he afraid of. A gun will jump out of it's case an shoot him? He doesn't want to hear that people kill, not guns...sooooooo he has nothing to fear.

No gun in history ever loaded itself, aimed and shot a person without help.

Last edited:

Not high.

Several.

I get your point but we're all equal remember? Just like GWB will be at risk, so will he. And what about their separate healthcare plans.

The former plan was it ended after 10 years. What's the issue that he has to have it forever?

what part of *restores* lifetime protection confuses you, asshat?

every president up to and including clinton had/has lifetime protection.

now obama, the evil gwb and whoever follows obama will have the same protection as their predecessors.

unbunch your panties

fuckwit

We all have equal rights under the law, but we don't all provide an equal amount of service to this country or experience equal risk as a result of that service.

I already explained why the protection should be extended to G.W. Bush. There are a lot of people out there who think he should die because he was the evil Bushitler. They are crazy, and probably a handful of them are motivated enough to make an attempt.

He deserves to be protected because he incurred this risk of harm while serving our country, just like American military service personnel earn their veteran's benefits for their military service.

Now, go to retard school and smarten up. You're an embarrassment.

Not high.

Several.

Maybe you should ask the republican who crafted the bill, and all the congresscritters who supported the bipartisan measure.

Not high.

Several.

Maybe you should ask the republican who crafted the bill, and all the congresscritters who supported the bipartisan measure.

I don't care who crafted it. Is that supposed to make a difference? What's good for oBUMa is good for GWB and idiots like Mike Bloomberg too.

Not high.

Several.

now obama, the evil gwb and whoever follows obama will have the same protection as their predecessors.

unbunch your panties

fuckwit

Learn to read dried fuck stain.

“The legislation, crafted by Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, rolls back a mid-1990s law that imposed a 10-year limit on Secret Service protection for former presidents. Bush would have been the first former commander in chief affected,” reports Yahoo News."

Last edited:

Not high.

Several.

unbunch your panties

fuckwit

actually before 1958 presidents didn't recieve protection after they left office. in fact they didn't receive a pension then either.

unbunch your panties

fuckwit

“The legislation, crafted by Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, rolls back a mid-1990s law that imposed a 10-year limit on Secret Service protection for former presidents. Bush would have been the first former commander in chief affected,” reports Yahoo News."

Prior to that mid-1990s law, which imposed a limit on SS protection for presidents, SS protection for presidents was for life.

The legislation which has your panties so wedged in the crack of your ass was created by republicans to restore this lifetime protection for former President Bush, whose protection is scheduled to expire in 2018.

Which, is EXACTLY what Del said.

God you're dumb. I'm surprised you haven't forgotten to breathe yet.

is obama paying for it himself? when he does maybe we'll shut up

:DAnd maybe the body gaurds he hires will too.

unbunch your panties

fuckwit

Prior to that mid-1990s law, which imposed a limit on SS protection for presidents, SS protection for presidents was for life.

The legislation which has your panties so wedged in the crack of your ass was created by republicans to restore this lifetime protection for former President Bush, whose protection is scheduled to expire in 2018.

Which, is EXACTLY what Del said.

God you're dumb. I'm surprised you haven't forgotten to breathe yet.

I'm so dumb that I slapped you down 3 times already today...and twice prevented you from diverting the topic. Want me to highlight your NON RESPONSES to the lies you posted as to how EOs work earlier and how you claimed they get overturned? :badgrin:

Naturally when cornered you can't remain civil. :clap2:

Thanks for letting all see. :clap2::clap2:

And the stooge paperview thanks the person who failed to reply 3 times when her lies were countered.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back