Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life

I kind of thought you'd say of course I know, and then we could both agree that the OP's attempt to drop this bill fully on Obama is silly. But, it's always good to admit when you're not sure.:)

they don't need lifetime protection...they are NO BETTER than the rest of us people..
IF they want it they can PAY FOR IT after 10 years... I don't care if it's Obama, Clinton, or Bush's...enough is enough
Since it goes back to Bush I can't understand you people bitching your asses off, you all hate him the worst

no one is saying they are better than you you fucking retard.

but clearly they are viable targets who possess a unique position and a unique knowledge that is worthy of protection.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get that, or dishonest not to admit it?

I kind of thought you'd say of course I know, and then we could both agree that the OP's attempt to drop this bill fully on Obama is silly. But, it's always good to admit when you're not sure.:)

they don't need lifetime protection...they are NO BETTER than the rest of us people..
IF they want it they can PAY FOR IT after 10 years... I don't care if it's Obama, Clinton, or Bush's...enough is enough
Since it goes back to Bush I can't understand you people bitching your asses off, you all hate him the worst

but clearly they are viable targets who possess a unique position and a unique knowledge that is worthy of protection.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get that, or dishonest not to admit it?

Should every person who possesses secrets have taxpayer funded protection for life?

I also don't see how information can be unique.

tough shit, it they are worried about it the shouldn't get involved in politics or make a fucking career out it of SUCKING OFF THE TAXPAYERS where people would be out to get them...THEY aren't the lords and saviors of us people, most of them are frikken complete idiots

Last edited:
Given that the rightwing propaganda machine tells people that Obama is evil and destroying the country, he is wise to get increased security. Not least because he is going to do nothing about assault weapons and high capacity magazines.

tough shit, it they are worried about it the shouldn't get involved in politics or make a fucking career out it of SUCKING OFF THE TAXPAYERS where people would be out to get them

holy shit you are stupid

Even if you say tough shit about them , what about what they know and mean to our country ?

Does your dumb ass realize that in real life we don't have a MIB device that can simply wipe their memory? They still have state secrets. And that's not even mentioning that sane people don't feel like you do and they don't want our formers being killed or kidnapped.

And finally I'd bet one thousand dollars right now that the ONLY reason you object to this is because of which party the President who signed it is in. Now don't deny it b/c I really wouldn't take your word for anything, but I have do doubt that if I took an informal straw poll 90% of the readers on this board would agree that that is your major beef with this law.

tough shit, it they are worried about it the shouldn't get involved in politics or make a fucking career out it of SUCKING OFF THE TAXPAYERS where people would be out to get them

holy shit you are stupid

Even if you say tough shit about them , what about what they know and mean to our country ?

Does your dumb ass realize that in real life we don't have a MIB device that can simply wipe their memory? They still have state secrets. And that's not even mentioning that sane people don't feel like you do and they don't want our formers being killed or kidnapped.

And finally I'd bet one thousand dollars right now that the ONLY reason you object to this is because of which party the President who signed it is in. Now don't deny it b/c I really wouldn't take your word for anything, but I have do doubt that if I took an informal straw poll 90% of the readers on this board would agree that that is your major beef with this law.

Yeah really, you all put a damn Junior Senator in charge or all that so what does it matter now...I already said Bush or Clinton doesn't need this protection...THEY and none of these people are ABOVE US who ELECTED THEM...They can take their chances like the rest of do IN LIFE

Last edited:

holy shit you are stupid

Yeah really, you all put a damn Junior Senator in charge or all that so what does it matter now...I already said Bush or Clinton doesn't need this protection...THEY and none of these people are ABOVE US who ELECTED THEM...They can take their chances like the rest of do IN LIFE

I assure you I didn't vote for Obama either time.

But you are a fucking idiot. I mean seriously, saying someone is really in danger without protection is not the same as saying they are better than you. More important? In the grand scheme of things, yes. Smarter? Than you? Certainly. But better? No

holy shit you are stupid

I assure you I didn't vote for Obama either time.

But you are a fucking idiot. I mean seriously, saying someone is really in danger without protection is not the same as saying they are better than you. More important? In the grand scheme of things, yes. Smarter? Than you? Certainly. But better? No

yeah ok, it you say so...they are your better also..because here you are bowing down to them as if they are...No problem, some people need that to get through life...THEY are people we the people ELECTED to Represent us, not LORD OVER US...THEY DON'T DESERVE anymore than WE THE PEOPLE who elected them do..but you idiots don't see it that way so they will continue to think they can RUN OVER US

Last edited:

No one suggested they were "better", just that they are clearly easy targets for terrorism. Apparently, congress disagrees with our opinion, since they passed this bill reinstating lifetime SS.

As to Bush, I don't hate him, and I would be ashamed of my country if he were kidnapped or killed because we didn't think he "deserved" protection.

No one suggested they were "better", just that they are clearly easy targets for terrorism. Apparently, congress disagrees with our opinion, since they passed this bill reinstating lifetime SS.

As to Bush, I don't hate him, and I would be ashamed of my country if he were kidnapped or killed because we didn't think he "deserved" protection.

i agree. but they're insane and so obama-deranged that they don't feel the same way about this president.

presidents already have secret service protection for life.

perhaps you want to find something else to lose your mind over?

only for 10 years jillian. not for life, hence, why obama had to sign this new legislation.

Her only purpose replying to any thread is usually to attack the poster, the topic or the source. You can clearly see she was clueless as to why it was posted and what was being discussed. She didn't even know it was about it expiring.

A low info poster.

This is what dictators do....he will have gun protection for life after he takes away your guns to protect yourself.

There are 2 standards for the so-called elite and everyone else.

Liberals here are just too stupid to realize obamination won't let them into his elitist club....

Perhaps you shouldn't pop in at 110 posts and act like you know what you're talking about. Can you do anything without an insult...you can't obviously follow a thread.

I'm glad you posted this thread but you are not one to criticize insults.

only for 10 years jillian. not for life, hence, why obama had to sign this new legislation.

Her only purpose replying to any thread is usually to attack the poster, the topic or the source. You can clearly see she was clueless as to why it was posted and what was being discussed. She didn't even know it was about it expiring.

A low info poster.

jillian may not always be right, however, she is intelligent

This is what dictators do....he will have gun protection for life after he takes away your guns to protect yourself.

There are 2 standards for the so-called elite and everyone else.

Liberals here are just too stupid to realize obamination won't let them into his elitist club....

Seriously, when has Obama ever mingled with the so called middle class or poor. Even as a kid he was an elitist.

Forum List

Back