Obama, shut the heck up!

If you can find anything wrong with the words that our President spoke tonight.......you got large issues.

Ok I'll ask again ... what did he say that was so offensive?

I didn't watch so summarize it up.

Oh sorry I thought you said "if you can't". Ugh, never mind. :redface:

If you didn't watch then STFU.

Obama is for late term abortion, in which the doctor stabs the baby in the brain then sucks it out. Liberals have not a problem with. Even if the poor soul survives, just put it in a closet and let it die own it's own. Oh by the way obama supports it, so he cannot care about what happened. Liberals get a life, since you support to kill millions.

If you can find anything wrong with the words that our President spoke tonight.......you got large issues.

Typical lib.

Worthless POS sloth that wants others to do everything for you.

Fuck off!

:lol: You are quite wrong about that but your 'typical wingnut' post is very telling about you.

Care to summarize Obama's speech tonight? I'd think it would be easy for those complaining about it.

Obama is for late term abortion, in which the doctor stabs the baby in the brain then sucks it out. Liberals have not a problem with. Even if the poor soul survives, just put it in a closet and let it die own it's own. Oh by the way obama supports it, so he cannot care about what happened. Liberals get a life, since you support to kill millions.

Well that's because he doesn't consider a babby as a person, not even full term babbies.

But those little kids were 6 and 7 years old. Not the same thing to him.

So what did he say in his speech that was so awful and partisan?

Hardly a Obungler supporter here but I didn't find anything partisan or obnoxious in his speech.

The thing I had an issue with was CBS turning the microphones up when Obama was reading the names of the children to amplify the cries of grief from the families.

The hiss coming from my surround sound became deafening and I did feel that doing that was obnoxious (and I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say no fault of Dear Leader or his media crew).

the libs have reinvented themselves and all of the sudden believe in the sanctity of life

Typical lib.

Fuck off!

:lol: You are quite wrong about that but your 'typical wingnut' post is very telling about you.

Care to summarize Obama's speech tonight? I'd think it would be easy for those complaining about it.

What it appeared to me was rambling on about guns and how much he seems to only care about children. It wasn't inspiring or even had a single novel idea in it. The only time I felt he was saying anything consoling to the folks there was when he started quoting scripture. That saved an otherwise rambling uneventful speech.

Jesus said that we must come to him with the innocence of a child. They aren't judgmental and they accept everything at face value. This is why they must be protected from evil and from those who would do them harm. Cursed is he would harms children.

And the same goes for anyone who uses them as a prop.

Last edited:
jesus said that we must come to him with the innocence of a child. They aren't judgmental and they accept everything at face value. This is why they must be protected from evil and from those who would do them harm. Cursed is he would harms children.

bingo!

To obama all our problems come from just too much freedom. As he said we have to change. Our freedom gets in his way. It all works out for him. He doesn't like free speech and a four year old video mysteriously gets dubbed into arabic and distributed to mosques in the middle east. He doesn't like guns and there is a sudden rash of insane young men engaging in shooting sprees. How convenient.

I must say Maobama gave a reasonable speech, he actually surprised me a little, I would have been a bit more impressed if had not allowed cameras, but over all, good job.

Typical lib.

Fuck off!

What it appeared to me was rambling on about guns and how much he seems to only care about children. It wasn't inspiring or even had a single novel idea in it. The only time I felt he was saying anything consoling to the folks there was when he started quoting scripture. That saved an otherwise rambling uneventful speech.

Jesus said that we must come to him with the innocence of a child. They aren't judgmental and they accept everything at face value. This is why they must be protected from evil and from those who would do them harm. Cursed is he would harms children.

Yeah but you are retarded and bias so who cares.

I must say Maobama gave a reasonable speech, he actually surprised me a little, I would have been a bit more impressed if had not allowed cameras, but over all, good job.

The whole country needed to hear that.

If it had not been public, you would have said he was hiding something or some such nonsense.

The thing I had an issue with was CBS turning the microphones up when Obama was reading the names of the children to amplify the cries of grief from the families.

And, you KNOW that CBS did that ... And, you KNOW why they did that.

Nope.

Fact is, as usual, President Obama has handled this exactly right so just deal with it.

Forum List

Back