Obama, shut the heck up!

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
We have a president that will travel to make another campaingn speech. Look if that stupid joke as a president wants to solve a problem. Just stay at the White House and do your job. Make it so that teachers, after training can carry a pistol. Stop making excuses obama, your saying he made a mistake. No, dumbo he made a very bad decision that killed 20 innocent kids. Also for the athiest, obama made a spiritual speech, saying we should get behind God, and pray. So are you gonna pray?

Thank you Mr. President for helping us all begin to heal.

You've been with us through so many horrible things and you are always able to say what we need to hear to keep going.

There is no doubt that you helped those grieving parents.

(And, no, he is not "campaigning". What a silly thing to say because there is nothing for him to campaign for. THINK.)

We have a president that will travel to make another campaingn speech. Look if that stupid joke as a president wants to solve a problem. Just stay at the White House and do your job. Make it so that teachers, after training can carry a pistol. Stop making excuses obama, your saying he made a mistake. No, dumbo he made a very bad decision that killed 20 innocent kids. Also for the athiest, obama made a spiritual speech, saying we should get behind God, and pray. So are you gonna pray?

Fuck you, asshole. 20 dead kids. 20 lives that should have been lived. And you want to make poltical statements about a President that is also greiving.

You are fecal material. You are a detriment to our society.

The President's speech was one of the best I have ever heard in this type of situation. For the families, may God hold you in his hand, and a whole nation mourns and greives with you.

Warning rwer's whine at every act Obama does. More mental midgets at work.

you do the same thing. Everytime an act of violence happens in a red state you blame the nra and every other responsible gun owner in america.
your words would carry a lot more weight if your weren't such a hypocrit

Exactly what was partisan?

None of it.

Sheesh. Give it a rest already. Or, at the very least tell the truth.

Obama only did this speech as a prelude to his forthcoming resurrection of his anti gun agenda... Fast and Furious has been pretty much forgotten... He has a whole new set of bodies to further his agenda well people are emotionally compromised... But he's got to be quick... Can't let a tragedy go to waste.

If the president had not gone to Conn, the rw's would be screeching about that.

His speech was perfect.

Fuck you, asshole. 20 dead kids. 20 lives that should have been lived. And you want to make poltical statements about a President that is also greiving.

The President's speech was one of the best I have ever heard in this type of situation. For the families, may God hold you in his hand, and a whole nation mourns and greives with you.

From a person that supports the killing of babies that's funny. Obama qouted scripture in that speech, that he doesn't believe. Go ahead and try again. Tell me does all the dead kids look like his own kids? The way trevon did?

don't give us your sanctimonious bullshit. You guys have a litmus test of abortion, and partial birth abortion as membership, and nobody sanctions it more than barry

don't give us your sanctimonious bullshit. You guys have a litmus test of abortion, and partial birth abortion as membership, and nobody sanctions it more than barry

abortion has nothing to do with this.

Where did this talking point come from? Its fucking retarded.

Wow, I cannot believe some of you. You're acting like real jackasses. Must everything be political with you? Are you so consumed with your dislike for this president that you can't even give it a rest for a day? Not even for those poor people who died, especially those little kids? Really, some of you need to get a life.

If you can find anything wrong with the words that our President spoke tonight.......you got large issues.

Ok I'll ask again ... what did he say that was so offensive?

I didn't watch so summarize it up.

Oh sorry I thought you said "if you can't". Ugh, never mind. :redface:

Forum List

Back