my conservative brethren & fellow gun owners....

You are still tin foil hat crazy.

btw I am a gun owner. quite a few of them and have a CC permit.
But have not belonged to the NRA since they became an arm of the Republican party.

Have a very nice 1911 M1A1 Remington Rand in a holster on my power chair.

Last edited:
Ya brang a teeer to muh I.

But, you know what? This isn't about you and your "conservative brethren". Its about 20 dead children and its about all the murders that happen in this country every day.

Lose the drama queen crap and try feeling for those families instead of your silly whining.

remember when the dems said we were tin foil hat crazy that they would be coming for our guns....well

Obama never gave any indication of coming for our guns - which was why you were tin foil hat crazy. Obama still isn't after our guns, but some things may be about to change...

But, you know what? This isn't about you and your "conservative brethren". Its about 20 dead children and its about all the murders that happen in this country every day.

Lose the drama queen crap and try feeling for those families instead of your silly whining.

oh sheesh... more of the guilty conscious crap from the left.

A very "Dem" friend recently confided that the beauty of mass-gun ownership in this country is the fact that "they" will never be able to "come for our guns" - and that is the essence of domocracy and freedom.

I would go for an assault weapons ban.

And better tracking and control on the mentally ill and restricting their gun ownership.

Otherwise I do not see much that we can do except maybe mandatory 10 years in the pen for carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
or maybe the same for anyone not allowed guns to be caught with one.

remember when the dems said we were tin foil hat crazy that they would be coming for our guns....well

Not at all. If you have an assault rifle, and can pass the same kind of qualifications that owning a fully automatic weopon requires, you can keep and target practice with your gun. However, if you cannot, and are caught outside your home with said weopon, the weopon is confiscated and destroyed and you face jail time.

You assault weopon owners are such a law abiding bunch, this should be no problem for you.

A very "Dem" friend recently confided that the beauty of mass-gun ownership in this country is the fact that "they" will never be able to "come for our guns" - and that is the essence of domocracy and freedom.

Nobody is coming for anyone's guns. However, when carrying those guns outside the home, if they have not the legal permits for war weopons, then they need to lose those weopons and do jail time.

Three times last week, assault rifles were used in multiple shooting. Three times in one week! Doesn't that ring any bells with any of you gun nuts?

Nobody is coming for anyone's guns. However, when carrying those guns outside the home, if they have not the legal permits for war weopons, then they need to lose those weopons and do jail time.

Three times last week, assault rifles were used in multiple shooting. Three times in one week! Doesn't that ring any bells with any of you gun nuts?

It does to me. It means three assault rifles were used in multiple killings and as many as 3,499,997 were not.

Gun makers do not release sales figures for specific types of firearms. But Mr. Halbrook, who compiled manufacturing estimates for a lawsuit, said that by a conservative estimate, 3.3 million to 3.5 million AR-15s were made in the United States from 1986 through the first half of this year and were not exported. A similar estimate, for manufacturing from 1986 through 2009, was summarized by a District of Columbia circuit court judge as sufficient evidence that the rifles were in “common use.”

oh sheesh... more of the guilty conscious crap from the left.

So, I presume you're unconscious? :cool:

What gets me is all of the bravado comming from the gun nuts that if only they were there they would have shot the guy and taken care of everything. Most of them would have pissed down their leg and maybe shot civilians. SWAT teams and the military have years of training to handle situations like this, yet some moron with 20 hours of range time thinks he will be cool under pressure?

What gets me is all of the bravado comming from the gun nuts that if only they were there they would have shot the guy and taken care of everything. Most of them would have pissed down their leg and maybe shot civilians. SWAT teams and the military have years of training to handle situations like this, yet some moron with 20 hours of range time thinks he will be cool under pressure?

And your a freaking idiot, you call me a gun nut, yet I meet all the qualifications of the people you claim would be cool under pressure as do millions of people in this country. Evidently you were one of the chicken shits that didn't wear our uniform but that doesn't apply to many gun owners. So my advice to you is take your anti-constitutional bull and shove it.

Hey if you need a big gun to hide other deficiencies then that's your problem. Personally I have seen firsthand what guns do to people and I have seen soldiers with years of training freeze up. So shut your sanctimonious ass up.

I served during vietnam...we would have ate a swat team for breakfast. :D

Forum List

Back