Obama should play this smart. Nominate a moderate

A-moderates always turn liberal on the court
B-it would make it very hard for reps to oppose them.
C-A moderate replacing Scalia would still radically change the court.
D-A senator would make it very hard for the other senators to reject.
You really are clueless. It doesn't matter who he picks. The GOP aren't having it. Nothing difficult about sitting on your hands. Period
You're probably right. Obama could nominate the ghost of Scalia or another Uncle Thomas and it still wouldn't get voted on. He may as well nominate whoever he wants and let the GOP trash him. Might pay off in votes if the GOP pisses off enough normal folks.

Whoever is the next president is...
Should pick this guy

3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

If Obama is smart, he would nominate the biggest lefty on thi sie of the Pacific/Atlantic!!!

Think about it, this is to ensure that the Conservatives will lose either the White house, or influence on the Supreme Court!

Think about it, the politics for blocking an Obama nomination and winning the White House is too complex and involved for the current crop of GOP politicians.They can't tie their shoes let alone win two important yet different political events!.

I'll admit, the GOP is great at blocking--and losing at the ballot box. But when they fail to block, they usually win at the ballot box. Can they block a Congressional action and win at the ballot box? This is the only strategy that Democrats will give the useless toothless Republicans.

If the GOP fails at one or the other, liberalism becomes a permanent major characteristic in our government. Then, the conservatives will have something to truly bitch about!!
Is winning every damn thing to you on left? my gawd, how about what THE REST of the people who didn't vote for the thug and who after Seven Miserable years of him THE Majority of the people disapproves of him . he can go be a dictator with Hugo Chavez and he can take some of you with him. bye

Here's a concept... How about nominating someone who follows the constitution of the United States of America.

Because SCOTUS has become just another partisan bunch of politicians...And that's not going to change any time soon.
You are right, they are supposed to examine a case and rule by existing laws on the books and the Constitution.
But they don't. They are a bunch of bought-off whores just like Congress.

You really are clueless. It doesn't matter who he picks. The GOP aren't having it. Nothing difficult about sitting on your hands. Period
You're probably right. Obama could nominate the ghost of Scalia or another Uncle Thomas and it still wouldn't get voted on. He may as well nominate whoever he wants and let the GOP trash him. Might pay off in votes if the GOP pisses off enough normal folks.

Obama should not have to give a phlying phuck, but he probably does. And since on one hand he relishes rubbing the shit back into the faces of McConnell and other assholes who said he was going to be a one-term president, I hope he nominates Cornell West from Princeton U.

This would be SOOOOO much fun....

LIVE.Moment_West.jpg

If Obama is smart, he would nominate the biggest lefty on thi sie of the Pacific/Atlantic!!!

Think about it, this is to ensure that the Conservatives will lose either the White house, or influence on the Supreme Court!

Think about it, the politics for blocking an Obama nomination and winning the White House is too complex and involved for the current crop of GOP politicians.They can't tie their shoes let alone win two important yet different political events!.

I'll admit, the GOP is great at blocking--and losing at the ballot box. But when they fail to block, they usually win at the ballot box. Can they block a Congressional action and win at the ballot box? This is the only strategy that Democrats will give the useless toothless Republicans.

If the GOP fails at one or the other, liberalism becomes a permanent major characteristic in our government. Then, the conservatives will have something to truly bitch about!!
Is winning every damn thing to you on left? my gawd, how about what THE REST of the people who didn't vote for the thug and who after Seven Miserable years of him THE Majority of the people disapproves of him . he can go be a dictator with Hugo Chavez and he can take some of you with him. bye

Seven miserable years.....Why don't you tell us how Obama's presidency has affected you personally?

Eight years ago when Bush fucked this country up I can tell you that I knew four families in direct vicinity of my house that either lost their jobs, lost massive amounts of value in the stock portfolios and were sick to death of the war in Iraq.

You?

Seven miserable years.....Why don't you tell us how Obama's presidency has affected you personally?

Eight years ago when Bush fucked this country up I can tell you that I knew four families in direct vicinity of my house that either lost their jobs, lost massive amounts of value in the stock portfolios and were sick to death of the war in Iraq.

You?
Obamacare is going to fuck millions of us up, till the country collapses under its own weight... Then no one give a shit about anything.
Lol

You?

OK, let's all back away from Bush fucked up the country / Obama fucked up the country. Hillary was right... It takes a village!
It takes a village to fuck up this country.
A village of special interests.
A village of paid for Dems and Pubs.
A village of idiots who voted for someone based upon great platitudes spoken in 2008.
A village of idiots who voted for someone based upon their promise to overturn Obamacare.
The Chief Idiots on BOTH sides of the aisle in both Congress and Senate.

Winners discuss plans

Losers bitch about winning!
Why should I, or anyone else, confirm to what a wacko bird thinks? I don't see any wacko birds confirming to others ideas. In fact, wacko birds refuse to compromise, and then blames everyone else for not bowing to ALL of their demands.

So screw the wacko birds! They had control of the SCOTUS. Now it is time for the liberals turn!!

Either Obama get his nomination or Democrats lose the nomination this year and nominate a lefty next term. Highly unlikely for the Republicans to run the political table. Their political ability has devolved to name calling an fear tactics. No depth to it, i.e. no new ideas or tactics,whatso ever.

Its win, versus a win--hey,libs just win(except on radio an cable tv)​

You'll just have to deal with it like we had to deal with 8 miserable years of idiot Bush and his cabal of goose-stepping morons.

How would that be smart?

The GOP would never nominate a moderate
Roberts is a moderate or liberal.

I voted for Obama to end the Iraq war. Nothing else

I got what I wanted. Have you gotten what you wanted in any of the years you voted? If not, then you are the idiot that needs to stop voting. Any liar from the right party can mislead you , platitudes not needed!

How would that be smart?

The GOP would never nominate a moderate
Roberts is a moderate or liberal.
That's theeee most reactionary retarded BS.

He's a consistent Conservative but voted correctly TWICE, and those correct decisions came down on the side of gay marriage and Obamacare.

Righties are just butt hurt that their positions are unsound, and he was the messenger.

Forum List

Back