Now that the dust has settled over the Attacks in Germany.

Manchester

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2014
Munich
'Only 3 men arrested for Cologne sex attacks were refugees - it's time to bust the Muslim rape myth'

Looks like the a lot of what people on here were claiming as cold hard fact was just opionion dressed up as it. Color me suprised.

The problem with politics in America is that people believe the evidence that supports their opinion and knee jerk attempts to discredit any that flies in the face of what they think. I suspect the moment a number of folk read this they'll be franctically googling The Independant in order to try and find some misdemeanors in the paper's past to point out it's the last bastion of British communism.

I think that stating facts will see you get a load of abuse on here. The Islamophobes will not respond,they will just sit tight,scratching their arses with their car keys, until some other made up story turns up.

There is a sinister hate agenda against muslims going on.Partly driven by the usual nazi sludge that fetches up in any society but also condoned quietly by those who would like to see the EU broken up.

Its not a pretty sight to see.

Forum List

Back