Obama shakes hands with black baseball player!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
barack-obama-albert-pujols.jpg
:eek:

Pujols is Dominican? I know that Fidels' Cuban Paradise has blacks but I wouldn't classify Albert as one.

If this is a joke then I'm unaware.

I wonder if Oba,a has ever shook hands with a white baseball player or is he really a racist ?

this just in from Glenn Beck: President Obama greets illegal aliens who are stealing American jobs!!!!!
Albert is not an illegal alien. The MLB players that come here from Central America or wherever get work visas so they may enter the US and play.

There are no illegal alien MLB players. But, the true age of a few may be unknown...

What you should ask yourself is: Why does MLB set up baseball clinics all over central and south America to recruit from?

Why don't they do it in the major American cities? I seem to recall an MLB player that asked that question but he was called a racist. (Hint: It wasn't a white guy).

It was Gary Sheffield.

Last edited:

this just in from Glenn Beck: President Obama greets illegal aliens who are stealing American jobs!!!!!
Albert is not an illegal alien. The MLB players that come here from Central America or wherever get work visas so they may enter the US and play.

There are no illegal alien MLB players. But, the true age of a few may be unknown...

What you should ask yourself is: Why does MLB set up baseball clinics all over central and south America to recruit from?

Why don't they do it in the major American cities? I seem to recall an MLB player that asked that question but he was called a racist. (Hint: It wasn't a white guy).

It was Gary Sheffield.
Of course there aren't any illegal MLB players...we bend the rules for them.

btw, I'm pretty sure they also recruit in the US.

Forum List

Back