Obama screws up name

You guys keep talking about these earth shattering developments while your mommy makes dinner, and daddy reads the paper. Later on you can watch fox and maybe a serious TV show like O'reilly. Then after a snack, a short prayer for republicans everywhere, have mommy tuck you in and tell you the favorite republican story of the train that couldn't. Good night children, tomorrow is another day in which you can notice the unimportant all over again.

Go to sleep, go to sleep little dummies, er, I mean repubees, go to sleep......

Oh c'mon, you can do better than that. Surely if you feel that way you can dredge up a thread where you chastised the left for poking fun at Bush... right?
he would have an easier time finding one where HE was making fun of Bush

Are you saying Midcan is a weenie poster of limited skill?

Developing...

You guys keep talking about these earth shattering developments while your mommy makes dinner, and daddy reads the paper. Later on you can watch fox and maybe a serious TV show like O'reilly. Then after a snack, a short prayer for republicans everywhere, have mommy tuck you in and tell you the favorite republican story of the train that couldn't. Good night children, tomorrow is another day in which you can notice the unimportant all over again.

Go to sleep, go to sleep little dummies, er, I mean repubees, go to sleep......

go suck some balls asshole....maybe once in a while you will answer those who question your lame posts....but since you dont have any balls, i know you wont...

Oh c'mon, you can do better than that. Surely if you feel that way you can dredge up a thread where you chastised the left for poking fun at Bush... right?

Developing...

Midcant is a useless piece of shit....he post a bunch of shit...but wont hang around to defend himself....because he cant (hence the name MidCANT).....him and that other asshole Centrist are probobly holding each other right now hoping all the nasty posters will go away....

Developing...

Midcant is a useless piece of shit....he post a bunch of shit...but wont hang around to defend himself....because he cant (hence the name MidCANT).....him and that other asshole Centrist are probobly holding each other right now hoping all the nasty posters will go away....

Go ahead, I'm listening....

quiz1645outcome1.jpg

Best strep right, lest you **gaaaaasp** end up on Stalinist's Voice's iggy list!!! :rofl:

Best strep right, lest you **gaaaaasp** end up on Stalinist's Voice's iggy list!!! :rofl:

to late...i was on it right after you Dude...:lol:

Developing...

Go ahead, I'm listening....

quiz1645outcome1.jpg

go back to Cheers....

Forum List

Back