Obama screws up name

Obama must be a catcher cause he ain't much of a pitcher

:lol:

Are you implying our American President is on the down-low?

Developing....

baracksogay.jpg

So not only does he throw like a dink, is putting on some flab, but Obama, while pretending to be a baseball fan, flubs up the name of Comiskey Park by calling it Cominskey Field.

WTF? This guy is from Chicago, right?

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Video: Baseball-loving president nostalgic for, um, “Cominskey Field”

Oh my God. Obama got caught blowing his nose this afternoon. ALERT THE RABID DOGS IN SEARCH OF A 'JUICY' STORY ABOUT HIM!!!!

I agree. People making fun of the president for every little gaff is so classless. It's a good thing the Dems never engaged in such behavior and then get uptight now, that would be hypocrisy. :)

I hear ya. Look at the presidency from 1993-2001, no rabid uptight behaviour from the right there...:cool:

Oh my God. Obama got caught blowing his nose this afternoon. ALERT THE RABID DOGS IN SEARCH OF A 'JUICY' STORY ABOUT HIM!!!!

I agree. People making fun of the president for every little gaff is so classless. It's a good thing the Dems never engaged in such behavior and then get uptight now, that would be hypocrisy. :)

I hear ya. Look at the presidency from 1993-2001, no rabid uptight behaviour from the right there...:cool:
except there was actual criminal activity in that time frame
so far, none has been proven for 2001 to 2009

Did we just go from poking fun at a president for verbal gaffs to something else? If so, are you saying that if your opponent does something, no matter how low you think it is, that now it's ok for you to do it? Wow, way to grab the moral high ground.

So not only does he throw like a dink, is putting on some flab, but Obama, while pretending to be a baseball fan, flubs up the name of Comiskey Park by calling it Cominskey Field.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Video: Baseball-loving president nostalgic for, um, “Cominskey Field”

Could it have started with Clinton? Yup. But it's gone waaaaaaaaay over the top with Obama. Maybe you've never visited some of the truly gross sites where anything goes. Photoshopped pictures of a stained blue dress or Alfred E. Newman superimposed over George Bush would be General Audience stuff compared to what's out there now. Maybe if it weren't for that, I wouldn't get upset when I see every single picky thing about Obama warranting an entire thread. It's lame and it's gotten old.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Sure you didn't just misspell "Magpie"? I can change it if you need ...:eusa_eh:

Go ahead. You da man, after all. :bowdown:

You guys keep talking about these earth shattering developments while your mommy makes dinner, and daddy reads the paper. Later on you can watch fox and maybe a serious TV show like O'reilly. Then after a snack, a short prayer for republicans everywhere, have mommy tuck you in and tell you the favorite republican story of the train that couldn't. Good night children, tomorrow is another day in which you can notice the unimportant all over again.

Go to sleep, go to sleep little dummies, er, I mean repubees, go to sleep......

Last edited:

Could it have started with Clinton? Yup. But it's gone waaaaaaaaay over the top with Obama. Maybe you've never visited some of the truly gross sites where anything goes. Photoshopped pictures of a stained blue dress or Alfred E. Newman superimposed over George Bush would be General Audience stuff compared to what's out there now. Maybe if it weren't for that, I wouldn't get upset when I see every single picky thing about Obama warranting an entire thread. It's lame and it's gotten old.

Waaaambulance.jpg

wow....alert the authorites...a major crime has been commited....the president misspoke!!!:lol:...this coming from the people of the party of no....ooops I mean the party of something seeing a THIS is a pressing issue these days it seems

Sam Brownback News: Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act

Friday, July 10, 2009
Brownback, Landrieu introduce Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Sam Brownback today with Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) introduced the Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act of 2009.

“This legislation works to ensure that our society recognizes the dignity and sacredness of human life,” said Brownback. “Creating human-animal hybrids, which permanently alter the genetic makeup of an organism, will challenge the very definition of what it means to be human and is a violation of human dignity and a grave injustice.”

The Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act would ban the creation of human-animal hybrids. Human-animal hybrids are defined as those part-human, part-animal creatures, which are created in laboratories, and blur the line between species. The bill is modest in scope and only affects efforts to blur the genetic lines between animals and humans. It does not preclude the use of animals or humans in legitimate research or health care where genetic material is not passed on to future generations, such as the use of a porcine heart valve in a human patient or the use of a lab rat with human diseases to develop treatments.

forget health care...the economy and other non important issues we need to stop those pesky human-animal hybrids!!! WOW!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Obama tried to play cool and he failed.

He knows nothing about baseball...

BULLSHIT, it went over the top with Bush
and it aint got no where near the top with Obama

You guys keep talking about these earth shattering developments while your mommy makes dinner, and daddy reads the paper. Later on you can watch fox and maybe a serious TV show like O'reilly. Then after a snack, a short prayer for republicans everywhere, have mommy tuck you in and tell you the favorite republican story of the train that couldn't. Good night children, tomorrow is another day in which you can notice the unimportant all over again.

its you assholes that are sleeping
you elected someone totally unqualified for the job
he makes Bush look good
LOL
and that takes a lot

no kidding, the jokes about obama are nothing compared to the scorn heaped on bush by the left for nearly every little thing...bush opened the wrong door once and the leftist media played the picture over and over and liberals made threads about it showing what a moron he is....

but now....oh no, its not classy to do that

He's putting on flab?? :razz::lol::lol:

He looks great. :lol: I do not know where these guys come up with this stuff.

Obama looks heavier.

Too many cheeseburgers...
like that matters
i mean America couldnt survive if we had a fat POTUS

OOPSS
we did

Obama does not care for the comparison to he and Taft...

williamhowardtaft.jpg

I may be fat - but I assure you I could throw a baseball - not like that pansy
you poor bastards elected last year!

Last edited:

Oh c'mon, you can do better than that. Surely if you feel that way you can dredge up a thread where you chastised the left for poking fun at Bush... right?

Oh c'mon, you can do better than that. Surely if you feel that way you can dredge up a thread where you chastised the left for poking fun at Bush... right?
he would have an easier time finding one where HE was making fun of Bush

Forum List

Back