Obama scares North Korea out of their nukes!

well since according to you we are not provding them aid....:rolleyes:

go look up the Kaesong Industrial Region, we most certainly have been aiding them, I have said before and will again, until so. kor gets off its ass, we should pull all aid to the UN agencies how supply them and directly to nor kor. as we are just enabling the virtual slavery of their own people... the south doesn't want to crash nor. kor and absorb the refugees. screw that.

they will sucker more fuel and money out of us, watch...this 2 step is as old as prostitution and wine.

You must be mixing me up with someone else. I have not denied that we are giving them aid.

Your solution would be what? Ignore the problem? Isn't that what Bush did?

Isn't that what got us N Korean Nukes in the first place?

No. They had the technology... but thanks to the Clinton administration and their deal with lifting State Dept. sanctions, they now have the ability to deliver them via ICBM to the U.S. mainland.

oh course if N. Korea pulls another "fast one" then the cons on here will claim Obama was weak and a fool....

So while he gets zero credit according to them, he will get full credit if NK is lying again...Its amusing watching how you fucks try to cover all your bases, like nobody has ever seen you do it before.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if that happens, all you'll get from me is a big 'I told you so'.

NK dicked around Bush Sr.
NK dicked around Clinton
NK dicked around Bush Jr.
And now, NK is dicking around Obama

It's just how it goes.

I bet you are wrong.

Their new leader went to college in Switzerland.

and that is supposed to impress me, why?

oh course if N. Korea pulls another "fast one" then the cons on here will claim Obama was weak and a fool....

So while he gets zero credit according to them, he will get full credit if NK is lying again...Its amusing watching how you fucks try to cover all your bases, like nobody has ever seen you do it before.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if that happens, all you'll get from me is a big 'I told you so'.

NK dicked around Clinton

It's just how it goes.

i didnt realize i called you out by name..

I am a conservative (hence the name), and I am on here.

So, yes, you were at the least, including me, in that comment.

NK dicked around Clinton

It's just how it goes.

Fortunately, for everyone else....you have no idea what-the-fuck you're talkin'-about.

Go check out the timeline I linked to earlier in the thread, and educate yourself. Then you might be able to actually converse on the subject, instead of posting all those 'pretty' colors to make yourself stand out, since you obviously know your posting/debating skills won't help you do so.

The title of this thread alleges that Obama 'scared' North Korea out of their nukes. I await any evidence that supports that (dishonest) claim. USCitizen is a lying leftist hack who will go to any length to worship his messiah.
US doesn't believe the OP himself. this was a bait thread.
He does that on occasion :eusa_shhh:

Interesting concept..... make yourself look like a fucking idiot in order to 'bait' others. How odd. I would expect people to have more self respect... goes to show how wrong I can be.

Hi. I'm Conservative, Welcome to the USMB... you must be new here ;)

Oh.....you can see the end-game, already, huh??

Tarot-cards....crystal-ball....?????​

How many times did Clinton Buy off North Korea only to have them stab him in the back? Just curious?

Charles Krauthammer just pointed that out.. for over 20 years the US has promised tangible goods for N. Korea. aka food, the elite get the food not the starving N. Korean citizens, in return we get empty promises.. and we keep falling for their shit over and over and over again. that's what obummmer did.. fall in N. Korea's shit pile..

Like I said...

NK dicked Bush Sr. around
NK dicked Clinton around
NK dicked Bush Jr. around

and now they are dicking Obama around.

Anyone naive enough to think that N. Korea will do what they say that they will they do?

You must be mixing me up with someone else. I have not denied that we are giving them aid.

Your solution would be what? Ignore the problem? Isn't that what Bush did?

Isn't that what got us N Korean Nukes in the first place?

No. They had the technology... but thanks to the Clinton administration and their deal with lifting State Dept. sanctions, they now have the ability to deliver them via ICBM to the U.S. mainland.

no they dont.

Agreed. I am unaware of any NK missile that could hit the US coast. Rumors of that type of thing have been around since early 2000's, yet no proof was ever shown.

It's 6,000 miles from Pyongyang to say, Los Angeles. They have nothing I am aware of with that kind of range.

Anyone naive enough to think that N. Korea will do what they say that they will they do?

obama-hand1.jpg

"North Korea has agreed with the United States to suspend major elements of its atomic weapons program in a surprise breakthrough that could pave the way for the resumption of long-stalled nuclear disarmament talks with the secretive state.

But the announcement, made simultaneously on Wednesday in Pyongyang and Washington and accompanied by pledges of U.S. food aid, was met with very guarded optimism by analysts and diplomats who noted that efforts to defuse tensions on the divided Korean peninsula had seen many false dawns.

"These are concrete measures that we consider a positive first step toward complete and verifiable denuclearization of the Korean peninsula in a peaceful manner," White House spokesman Jay Carney said.

But U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called it "a modest first step in the right direction," adding that Washington continued to have profound concerns over a range of North Korean activities.

North Korea said it would suspend nuclear tests, long-range missile launches and enrichment of uranium at its Yongbyon nuclear facility and allow back international nuclear inspectors.

It was not clear how much access inspectors would be allowed nor whether all of its nuclear weapons program would be suspended.

The move comes two months after the young Kim Jong-un took over the family dynasty that has ruled the isolated North since its founding and which has for years relied on the threat of a nuclear arsenal to give it some leverage in its dealings with the outside world.

But the policy has also left it heavily sanctioned by the international community and sapped an already crumbling economy.

China, which hosted the U.S.-North Korean talks that led to the latest deal and is the North's only powerful backer, welcomed the agreement on Thursday and said it would work to restart the long-delayed six-party disarmament talks."

:thewave:

:woohoo:

Last edited:
How many times did Clinton Buy off North Korea only to have them stab him in the back? Just curious?

Clinton came close to reaching an agreement with North Korea

It was Bush's strong arm tactics that put us ten years back

its 730 pm on the east coast- RW is drunk again.
.....While Teabaggers.....Nation-WIDE.....remain as clueless as.....

531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
531.gif
528.gif

nonsense. Obama did nothing to scare them out of their nukes.

:) Would you take the same tack if it happened under Bush's watch?

the only thing Georgie would have done is make the Dictator laugh.....George was the funniest President ever....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM&feature=related]President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah.....Daddy's Lil' Dumbya was smoooooooooth......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbvY0VyI0fw]Bush nose pick - YouTube[/ame]​

obama scared no one out of anything. North Korea has been using this same tactic for decades, through many presidents. If North Korea is afraid of anything, it isn't a man who apologizes for everything that happens.

Forum List

Back