Obama says to Christians "Get off your high horse, you used to kill people too"

The words and links are there for people with brains.
I tried words and links at first but you still didn't get it. Thanks for admitting that you have no brain.
Oh I got it. You're full of shit and ignore official documents. LOL
Retardo!
Well, I guess the debate is over... Your posts have degenerated into vile manifestations of your frustrations. I'll set back with the crowd and watch you make a fool of yourself.
What debate? You ignoring evidence isn't a debate, it's a nut with his head up his ass.
You are correct in observing that there is no debate, there never was one on this issue. You didn't stand a chance. I've even got the President of the USA backing my premise as well as myriad visuals and documents.
Give it up, stop trying to weasel out of defeat. It's over dude... You lost.
You proved you're a stupid asshole that can't think and chose to ignore evidence to the contrary, which is official btw, not conjecture.

Moron.

What I said numerous times but it can't penetrate through your filters. Crosses in Arlinton doesn't make the Army Christian anymore than Nazi doodads with crosses. Those were not official emblems of the party.
I'm really tired addressing your ignorance, stupid; but, that NAZI FLAG atop the cross in that picture was the official GERMAN flag at the time. It was no longer just a party symbol...and for all you know that photograph just might have been taken in a graveyard. But that doesn't matter...the Cross ought to be above any flag in any setting where Christians are. So, it doesn't prove your premise any more than if you can look at horse manure and prove a mouse did it!
Golly, so an official American flag on a cross proves what exactly? How can you be that simple? And you proved my point ONCE AGAIN with the bolded comment.
A n official American flag Above a cross shows the meaningless of your conjectural rant that an official German National Flag (Nazi inspired) proves some nebulous point you had.
Proves nothing..............Germany was and still is a Christian Nation............but the Nazi's were mostly agnostics even though some were brought up in Christian homes.............

Hitler was like liberals of today....................Full of deceit and lies.............saying one thing........like he is a Christian to get people to like him...............Yet after full power was achieved he attempted to downplay and ditch religion all together..............His only religion was Power....................His only purpose was the rule of any tyrant...............To control everything..............any who opposed were killed.......................

Once the country went to War, the people joined in as it was their country...........and were being told that war was thrust on them................as Hitler controlled the media...............and the rest is history.........as 10's of millions died...........

Oh, no..not another one...I'll sat back and watch you spout off in the face of all the evidence I have presented here. There is no need to repeat myself... go on...you've got the floor chum, until I decide to join you.
While you are "satting back" (lol) all you have is conjecture based on intolerance for a religion you claim to be part of. Throw in a little racism and the picture is complete. You're a dunce.

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

Dunno who the President's religious advisers are, but instead of bringing up things from almost a thousand years ago, if he wanted to show parity between religions' violent acts he coulda brought up ongoing violent extremism by Christian groups in Africa.

Just one of many such examples,
Lord s Resistance Army - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

Dunno who the President's religious advisers are, but instead of bringing up things from almost a thousand years ago, if he wanted to show parity between religions' violent acts he coulda brought up ongoing violent extremism by Christian groups in Africa.

That does no good. Whites would then claim it was a racial issue and not a religious one. They needed to be shown european whites did the same thing.

They have strong support among Christians world wide, yes? As a liar for Allah - you can show this?

I could care less what he wanted to show. He offended the people he Represents

Translation: "I don't care what he said; I only care what I want him to have meant"

:lalala:

Good. Let the stupid ones be offended.

That is not universally true. I was not offended at all! There are many others who were not offended. The people being offended were likely Obama bashers anyway!

That is not universally true. I was not offended at all! There are many others who were not offended. The people being offended were likely Obama bashers anyway!

Nothing is universally true and I'm happy for you that you weren't offended. The majority of Americans were offended for reasons that I'm sure you recognize but won't admit because of your unconditional devotion to Obama.

Nothing is universally true and I'm happy for you that you weren't offended. The majority of Americans were offended for reasons that I'm sure you recognize but won't admit because of your unconditional devotion to Obama.

The majority of Americans were offended??

You purport to speak for "the majority of Americans"? Do we even get a vote?

Seems to me this is exactly what the speech was about -- hubris. Declaring one knows it all.
Dooon't think so Homer.

I don't think that anyone is suggest that Christians don't kill people anymore. The Lord's Resistance Army is still representing y'all, right? So nobody is saying that y'all are girly nowadays (or whatever the possible objection could have been). Grab a hanky :crybaby:

Oh no not another one.......................I saw the evidence and do not agree with you.................I don't see Hitler as a Christian, and his CULT the NAZI'S took over the nation................I don't see his cult members as Christians either................

Because I'm sorry, I'll never consider them a christian as they attempt to slaughter an entire race of people.

Yes there were christians, and mostly christians in Germany............but they went to WAR because their NATION went the War...........and that had more to do with National pride than religion anyway..........or lack of choice..............

Germany was a nation..............how so with ISIS as no nation recognizes them...........it's not the same thing.

Irregardless.........opinions are like assholes and they all stink..........the op is about Obama's use of words as an insult to Christians...............and that is my opinion.................

and it doesn't have a dang thing to do about Hitler or the Crusades...................It's really about ISIS and to imply they are basically the same as christians is BS.

Now pat yourself on the back and continue to be the legend in your own mind...............as your opinion on the subject is just that..........your opinion.

You say the Nazis were not Christians yet my photographs of their Christian emblems engraved, stamped or embossed with the Swastika say something entirely different. You've seen pictures of priests presenting the Nazi salute, but that didn't sway you one bit. You've beheld Nazis in uniform standing in front of a church, with
heads bowed and wide banners uplifting Christianity and Nazism side by side. Still, you deniers hold onto your false illusions.
The Nazi's were a cult and not to be confused with Christians as you attempt to deflect on Obama's comments that were to create the kind of argument we are having now. As posted the Nazi's had an agenda to lessen the church's influence on German Society.

The basically worshiped their flags and the very pictures you claim make them Christians. Perhaps you should look into the bible and see what it says about worshiping IDOLS and see if it consistent with the Christian faith because it is not. To state Hitler was a Chrisitan and that it was a HOLY WAR FOR HIM UNDER CHRISTIANITY IS BS.

How about the Christian NATIONS that fought him............and Germany.............Hitler was EVIL and many consider him to be the 2nd ANTI CHRIST.................The WORLD fought him and the U.S., ENGLAND were Christians............Where is that in your narrative....................oops isn't there.

Obama purposely made the High Horse comment to piss off Christians by comparing them to ISIS...........and that like his Presidency is BS.

Golly, so an official American flag on a cross proves what exactly? How can you be that simple? And you proved my point ONCE AGAIN with the bolded comment.
A n official American flag Above a cross shows the meaningless of your conjectural rant that an official German National Flag (Nazi inspired) proves some nebulous point you had.
Proves nothing..............Germany was and still is a Christian Nation............but the Nazi's were mostly agnostics even though some were brought up in Christian homes.............

Hitler was like liberals of today....................Full of deceit and lies.............saying one thing........like he is a Christian to get people to like him...............Yet after full power was achieved he attempted to downplay and ditch religion all together..............His only religion was Power....................His only purpose was the rule of any tyrant...............To control everything..............any who opposed were killed.......................

Once the country went to War, the people joined in as it was their country...........and were being told that war was thrust on them................as Hitler controlled the media...............and the rest is history.........as 10's of millions died...........

Oh, no..not another one...I'll sat back and watch you spout off in the face of all the evidence I have presented here. There is no need to repeat myself... go on...you've got the floor chum, until I decide to join you.
Oh no not another one.......................I saw the evidence and do not agree with you.................I don't see Hitler as a Christian, and his CULT the NAZI'S took over the nation................I don't see his cult members as Christians either................

Because I'm sorry, I'll never consider them a christian as they attempt to slaughter an entire race of people.

Yes there were christians, and mostly christians in Germany............but they went to WAR because their NATION went the War...........and that had more to do with National pride than religion anyway..........or lack of choice..............

Germany was a nation..............how so with ISIS as no nation recognizes them...........it's not the same thing.

Irregardless.........opinions are like assholes and they all stink..........the op is about Obama's use of words as an insult to Christians...............and that is my opinion.................

and it doesn't have a dang thing to do about Hitler or the Crusades...................It's really about ISIS and to imply they are basically the same as christians is BS.

Now pat yourself on the back and continue to be the legend in your own mind...............as your opinion on the subject is just that..........your opinion.

As long as people like yourself call ISIL "ISIS", you're legitimizing criminals/murders/outlaws self description as the leaders of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Words matter, are you sure you want to legitimize a group of criminals/murders/outlaws?

ISIS is what they are called in Syria...........and ISIL in Iraq..................what is the PC correct choice to call these animals.

Your statement is completely devoid of current events and quite frankly STUPID.

You say the Nazis were not Christians yet my photographs of their Christian emblems engraved, stamped or embossed with the Swastika say something entirely different. You've seen pictures of priests presenting the Nazi salute, but that didn't sway you one bit. You've beheld Nazis in uniform standing in front of a church, with
heads bowed and wide banners uplifting Christianity and Nazism side by side. Still, you deniers hold onto your false illusions.
The Nazi's were a cult and not to be confused with Christians as you attempt to deflect on Obama's comments that were to create the kind of argument we are having now. As posted the Nazi's had an agenda to lessen the church's influence on German Society.

The basically worshiped their flags and the very pictures you claim make them Christians. Perhaps you should look into the bible and see what it says about worshiping IDOLS and see if it consistent with the Christian faith because it is not. To state Hitler was a Chrisitan and that it was a HOLY WAR FOR HIM UNDER CHRISTIANITY IS BS.

How about the Christian NATIONS that fought him............and Germany.............Hitler was EVIL and many consider him to be the 2nd ANTI CHRIST.................The WORLD fought him and the U.S., ENGLAND were Christians............Where is that in your narrative....................oops isn't there.

Obama purposely made the High Horse comment to piss off Christians by comparing them to ISIS...........and that like his Presidency is BS.

And yet:

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Munich (April 12, 1922)

Soooooo... yeah...

And yet:

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Munich (April 12, 1922)

Soooooo... yeah...
The Cross Bearer of Religious Idols himself.............Hitler was a mad man and considered the anti Christ............He in no way represents the Christians.........and low and behold we as a Christian Nation stood up to him and his country and fought him........................

The attempt to compare ISIS with Christians was a shot at Christians is still BS............The world throughout it's history has had War after War after War.............some for Power.........some for Religion.........some for land...........Every country's boundaries are set by Warfare over time............and the Middle East has changed hands more than the rest................

Our current problem is ISIS and Radical Islamic Terrorist...........We are at War with it no matter how you spin it.................

Even those like Jordan will not be our friends as we still support Israel in the end..................It is what it is...........and the enemy of my enemy is my friend is the key.............Jordan is not currently our enemy...........but when it really comes down to it..................we really aren't friends......................

We allied ourselves to Russia and Stalin even though they stood against everything we believed in............but the greater threat of Germany and Japan prevailed..................So we made an alliance with a leader that had slaughtered 20 million of his own............to defeat Germany..................

Hitler 8217 s War on Christianity Quotes Conservative Colloquium

Hitler’s Table Talk is a compilation of sayings by Hitler in private conversations that were recorded by other Nazis. It is a good source for what Hitler really thought.

“…the only way of getting rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 61

“It’s Christianity that’s the liar. It’s in perpetual conflict with itself.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 61

“In the long run, National Socialism and religion will no longer be able to exist together.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 6

“Kerrl, with the noblest of intentions, wanted to attempt a synthesis between National Socialism and Christianity. I don’t believe the thing’s possible, and I see the obstacle in Christianity itself.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 145

“As far as we are concerned, we’ve succeeded in chasing the Jews from our midst and excluding Christianity from our political life.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 394

“There is something very unhealthy about Christianity.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 418

“The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity. Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilisation by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 75-76

“When all is said, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let’s be the only people who are immunised against the disease.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 145

“Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity. It will last another hundred years, two hundred years perhaps. My regret will have been that I couldn’t, like whoever the prophet was, behold the promised land from afar. We are entering into a conception of the world that will be a sunny era, an era of tolerance.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 343-344

“Pure Christianity—the Christianity of the catacombs—is concerned with translating the Christian doctrine into facts. It leads quite simply to the annihilation of mankind.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 146

I don't know what media driven input you used to arrive at your conclusion: "the majority of AMericans were offended " by the president's words, Surely you don't think right wing talking heads speak for the majority of Americans, do you?

Hitler 8217 s War on Christianity Quotes Conservative Colloquium

Hitler’s Table Talk is a compilation of sayings by Hitler in private conversations that were recorded by other Nazis. It is a good source for what Hitler really thought.

“…the only way of getting rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 61

“It’s Christianity that’s the liar. It’s in perpetual conflict with itself.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 61

“In the long run, National Socialism and religion will no longer be able to exist together.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 6

“Kerrl, with the noblest of intentions, wanted to attempt a synthesis between National Socialism and Christianity. I don’t believe the thing’s possible, and I see the obstacle in Christianity itself.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 145

“As far as we are concerned, we’ve succeeded in chasing the Jews from our midst and excluding Christianity from our political life.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 394

“There is something very unhealthy about Christianity.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 418

“The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity. Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilisation by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 75-76

“When all is said, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let’s be the only people who are immunised against the disease.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 145

“Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity. It will last another hundred years, two hundred years perhaps. My regret will have been that I couldn’t, like whoever the prophet was, behold the promised land from afar. We are entering into a conception of the world that will be a sunny era, an era of tolerance.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 343-344

“Pure Christianity—the Christianity of the catacombs—is concerned with translating the Christian doctrine into facts. It leads quite simply to the annihilation of mankind.” -Hitler’s Table Talk, pg 146
Hitler sure desired the Spear of Destiny...

Forum List

Back